ISIS Using WMDs. Where Did They Get Them? HMMMMM????

When will we see some sort original thinking on the part of the Cons....oh I keep forgetting thinking, especially original thinking is something Cons are not good at.

Good Lemming....Good Lemming.
It would be original for a Democrat to start using their brain instead of repeating Democrat talking-points provided by the mainstream media.
When will we see some sort original thinking on the part of the Cons....oh I keep forgetting thinking, especially original thinking is something Cons are not good at.

It would be original for a Democrat to start using their brain instead of repeating Democrat talking-points provided by the mainstream media.

It would be even more orginal for a Republican to think for themself. RePugs hate to think for themself, it far easier to told what to do.
The entire point of this thread is me thinking for myself, dickwad.:slap:

It would be even more orginal for a Republican to think for themself. RePugs hate to think for themself, it far easier to told what to do.

Oh you poor deluded shit stick.

You actually believe by repeating ConJob talking points that your thinking for yourself.

I've read so many of your posts that when you say you think for yourself i laugh my ass off.

Your a lemming, just like the other lemmings. You do not think for yourself. You think what your told to think.

There were NO W.M.D.

There were no MMOBILE BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS LABS.

There was no NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM.

Saddam did not PURCHASE YELLOW CAKE URANIUM.

Hans Blix and the Inspections Teams MADE OVER 700-INSPECTIONS.....THERE WERE NO W.M.D.

Your such a very good lemming. You believe each and every lie you told and you keep repeating them.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

No yellowcake? Sure about that?

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

That 550 tones of yellowcake was under IAEA seal at the Tuwaitha nuke facility well over a decade before Bush & Co. started conjuring up the propaganda that was being spread starting in 2002 as a pretext to invade Iraq and destabilize the entire fucking region. It was one of the sites which was being inspected under UN authority.The yellowcake from Niger hoax that Cheney fuck pulled off was fully and totally debunked by the IAEA just days before the US invaded Iraq on Mar 19, 2003, but ignored by Bush & Co!

"In early July, U.S. forces transferred 550 metric tons of yellowcake, the compound made from mined natural uranium ore, from the Iraqi nuclear site of Tuwaitha to a port in Montreal. If the material were processed for military purposes, it would be sufficient for as many as 50 nuclear weapons. The Canadian corporation Cameco purchased the nuclear material." [Emphasis Added] < U.S. Removes Uranium From Iraqi Nuclear Site | Arms Control Association >

"Iraqi president Saddam Hussein purchased the yellowcake in the early 1980s from Niger. Following the Persian Gulf War in 1991, the IAEA discovered and safeguarded the material at Tuwaitha until 1998, when its inspectors were ousted from Iraq. International inspectors were not invited back into the country until 2002, on the brink of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq. An IAEA report prior to the 2003 war concluded that all declared uranium compounds in Iraq were untouched during the suspension on inspections." [Emphasis Added] < Ibid >

How many times does this myth have to be debunked? W, Cheney and Rice lied through their teeth starting in the Fall of 2002 with the mushroom shaped cloud bullshit and the result has been thousands of young Americans dead, trillions of dollars wasted on a war added to the public debt the unborn will be saddled with in the future, the longest period of war the US have ever been involved with and leading to another warring showdown with another enemy spawned by all the foregoing mistakes made by the precious neoconservative administration. What LIARS history is now showing them to have been!

"ISIS Using WMDs. Where Did They Get Them? HMMMMM????"

You can't be serious.

Your posts are like that of a 9 year old.

Otherwise this nonsense fails as a post hoc fallacy, that the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state' has WMDs doesn't mean they got them from Iraq, it doesn't mean Saddam had WMDs in March of 2003, and in no way 'justifies' the failed, illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003.

In 1991...which was NOT in 2003. Over 700-Inspections took place prior to the U.S. Invasion of Iraq in 2003, no W.M.D.

Get your dates right.

Good Lemming.

Good Lemming.

You actually believe by repeating ConJob talking points that your thinking for yourself.

I've read so many of your posts that when you say you think for yourself i laugh my ass off.

Your a lemming, just like the other lemmings. You do not think for yourself. You think what your told to think.

There were NO W.M.D.

Hans Blix and the Inspections Teams MADE OVER 700-INSPECTIONS.....THERE WERE NO W.M.D.

Your such a very good lemming. You believe each and every lie you told and you keep repeating them.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

That 550 tones of yellowcake was under IAEA seal at the Tuwaitha nuke facility well over a decade before Bush & Co. started conjuring up the propaganda that was being spread starting in 2002 as a pretext to invade Iraq and destabilize the entire fucking region. It was one of the sites which was being inspected under UN authority.The yellowcake from Niger hoax that Cheney fuck pulled off was fully and totally debunked by the IAEA just days before the US invaded Iraq on Mar 19, 2003, but ignored by Bush & Co!

"In early July, U.S. forces transferred 550 metric tons of yellowcake, the compound made from mined natural uranium ore, from the Iraqi nuclear site of Tuwaitha to a port in Montreal. If the material were processed for military purposes, it would be sufficient for as many as 50 nuclear weapons. The Canadian corporation Cameco purchased the nuclear material." [Emphasis Added] < U.S. Removes Uranium From Iraqi Nuclear Site | Arms Control Association >

"Iraqi president Saddam Hussein purchased the yellowcake in the early 1980s from Niger. Following the Persian Gulf War in 1991, the IAEA discovered and safeguarded the material at Tuwaitha until 1998, when its inspectors were ousted from Iraq. International inspectors were not invited back into the country until 2002, on the brink of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq. An IAEA report prior to the 2003 war concluded that all declared uranium compounds in Iraq were untouched during the suspension on inspections." [Emphasis Added] < Ibid >

How many times does this myth have to be debunked? W, Cheney and Rice lied through their teeth starting in the Fall of 2002 with the mushroom shaped cloud bullshit and the result has been thousands of young Americans dead, trillions of dollars wasted on a war added to the public debt the unborn will be saddled with in the future, the longest period of war the US have ever been involved with and leading to another warring showdown with another enemy spawned by all the foregoing mistakes made by the precious neoconservative administration. What LIARS history is now showing them to have been!

Yeah, Right.

Joe Wilson as opposed to the former deserter-in-chief and his draft dodging v.p. Who do I believe.

I'll go with the guy who actually was there and wrote the report.

No Yellow Cake.

Good Lemming.

Good RePug.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Don't think for yourself.

Good Lemming.

There were NO W.M.D.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

Yeah, Right.

Joe Wilson as opposed to the former deserter-in-chief and his draft dodging v.p. Who do I believe.

No Yellow Cake.

Good Lemming.

Good RePug.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

AHH...I think you posted this to me in error. If not, please explain your cryptic message.

There were NO W.M.D.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

Yeah, Right.

No Yellow Cake.

Good Lemming.

Good RePug.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

AHH...I think you posted this to me in error. If not, please explain your cryptic message.

My apologies.

I did not mean to post to you.

"In 1991", let's see....who was President in 1991 and do a history check shall we?

From January 1981 until January 1993 there had been Two (02) Presidents. Both Republican.

Ronald Wilson Reagan - January 1981 - January 1989.

George Herbert Walker Bush - January 1989 - January 1993.

George H.W. Bush served from January 1981 until January 1989 as Vice President to Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Under the Reagan/Bush Administration material aid and suport was provided to a little known individual by the name Usama bin Laden. The family of Usama bin Laden were business partners with the Bush Family.

bin Laden was at the time of the Reagan/Bush Administration fighting the former Soviet Union after it had invaded Afghanistan.

bin Laden was part of the Mujhaideen ("One Engaged In Jihad"). The splinter group that bin Laden led at the time later became al_Qeada.

The Reagan/Bush Administration also provided material support and technological support to Saddam Hussein.

Did Saddam Hussein in 1991 have Chemical Weapons?

Yes. Hussein used U.S. assistance to develop Chemical Weapons that Sadaam used in his War against Iran and also against Iraqi Kurds. In exchange for the U.S. assistance in developing Mustard and CS Gas (to name a few), Saddam provided first hand intelligence to the U.S. wind vectors and distribution of Gas against a Civilian Population. It was only after the International Outcry against the use of Chemical Weapons did the Reagan/Bush Administration protest the use of those Chemical Weapons, but the protest itself was very weak and for face saving purposes only. That weak outcry does not in any way detract from the fact that material aid and support of and with the knowledge and assistance of the Reagan/Bush Administration, Saddam would never have had Chemical Weapons.

By 2003, Twelve (12) years after Reagan/Bush Saddam had no Nuclear, Biological or Chemical Weapons. USCOM, under Dr. Hans Blix conducted over 700-Inspections of possible W.M.D. (Weapons of Mass Destruction) sites in Iraq and found no such weapons were found. There were no "Mobile Biological or Chemical Weapons Laboratories". Nor was there substancial proof of the "Nuclear Weapons Program" assertions made by the Bush/Cheney Administration.

Contrary to claims by President George W. Bush, a report by former Iraqi Ambassador Joseph Wilson proved that Saddam Hussein had never made an attempt to purchase Yellow Cake Uranium. A false report by an alcoholic/mentally ill source called "Curve Ball" were disproven.

Saddam did not "Kick the U.N. Weapons Inspector's Out of Iran", that was Bush43. He was determined to start his bombing campaign that became the prelude to the failed U.S. led Invasion of Iraq.

U.N. weapons inspector Hans Blix faults Bush Administration for lack of "critical thinking" in Iraq.

Hans Blix report to the United Nations. Full Text.

Full text: Hans Blix's briefing to the UN security council.

Now, I do want to thank the person who post, "In 1991". Mainly because that person has finally admitted that it was in Two (02) Republican Presidents to support and thereby help in the creation of the Tyrant Saddam Hussein and in the creation of al_Qeada. Two events that Conservatives have denied for many years.

And thank your for playing grasping at straws.

How are we expected to win ISIS? We don't even know which weapon and how do they get. Bombing "very important" points is absolutely senseless. Land operation just cause more losses of American soldiers. It's a trap our Government has created itself.

ISIS/ISIL/IS is the off shoot of al_Qeada in Iraq that sprung up after the failure of the U.S. Military in Iraq. Not to mention the fact that THE U.S. LET THE IRAQI ARMY TAKE THEIR WEAPONS WITH THEM WHEN THE U.S. DISBANDED THE IRAQI MILITARY IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE...THAT WAS JUST HELLUVA BRAINSTORMING IDEA,

President Obama adhered to the SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) signed by bush43, which included the date(s) for U.S. troop withdrawal.

Also, hey there all Republicans, it was damn IRAQ ARMY THAT TURNED TAIL AND RAN WHEN FIRST ENGAGING THE ISIS/ISIL/IS IN THE FIRST BATTLES. ALL THAT U.S. MILITARY EQUIPMENT RIPE FOR TAKING BECAUSE OUR SO-CALLED IRAQI ALLIES RAN FOR THE HILLS AS FAST AS THEIR FEET COULD CARRY THEM.

And please add to mix the fact all those Iraqi Military Officers the U.S. fired are now leading ISIS/ISIL/IS.

If the U.S. had NOT invaded Iraq in the first goddamned place, none of this crap would be happening. But because all those dead from the neck ConJobs wanted goddamn war in the first fucking place we have to deal with a problem created by a man who never served a day in his life in combat.

We know the reason Saddam had any W.M.D. was because he got them from Reagan/Bush. Without the tacit approval of the Ronnie God and George I, Saddam would never have had acess to W.M.D. in the first damn place.

Where IS gained their W.M.D. (the source for the story is questionable at best) is hardly the point. Had the U.S. never invaded Iraq, there would never have been as IS. But our former deserter-in-chief and his draft dodging buddy wanted war with Iraq we are now with the result of a poorly thought out and badly executed war that should not have bee fought in the first fucking place.

So he did have them, but he did not have them? There were no real communist threats. They really were some communist threats. The killing fields were all America's fault.

Wait, saddam was really a good man. He did nothing wrong. In fact all of the things isis is reportedly doing is all republicans and the military lying in order to feed defense contractors.

The poor little brown colored liberals are truly peaceful people and the only real war mongers are the white conservatives.

There, I just summed all of the things this delusional asshat is saying.

Liberals are utter losers. They are so full of shit. They all think they are so smart all at the same time.

We know the reason Saddam had any W.M.D. was because he got them from Reagan/Bush. Without the tacit approval of the Ronnie God and George I, Saddam would never have had acess to W.M.D. in the first damn place.

Where IS gained their W.M.D. (the source for the story is questionable at best) is hardly the point. Had the U.S. never invaded Iraq, there would never have been as IS. But our former deserter-in-chief and his draft dodging buddy wanted war with Iraq we are now with the result of a poorly thought out and badly executed war that should not have bee fought in the first fucking place.

So he did have them, but he did not have them? There were no real communist threats. They really were some communist threats. The killing fields were all America's fault.

Wait, saddam was really a good man. He did nothing wrong. In fact all of the things isis is reportedly doing is all republicans and the military lying in order to feed defense contractors.

The poor little brown colored liberals are truly peaceful people and the only real war mongers are the white conservatives.

Liberals are utter losers. They are so full of shit. They all think they are so smart all at the same time.

Yes, Saddam did have W.M.D. In 1991. Not..........Repeat NOT in 2003.

Hans Blix, as Director of USCOM and his Teams of Inspectors conducted over Seven Hundred (700) Inspections of suspected W.M.D. sites in Iraq and FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF W.M.D.

There were NO W.M.D. IN IRAQ IN 2003. NONE. ZIP.....ZERO.....ZILCH.....NADA.....NOTHING AND NONE in the way of W.M.D. found in Iraq in 2003.

There were No Biological Weapons Found in Iraq in 2003.

There were NO Chemical Weapons Found in Iraq in 2003.

There was NO Evidence of a Nuclear Weapons Program found in Iraq in 2003.

Did Saddam have, with the active assistance of and knowledge of the U.S. under Reagan and Bush have W.M.D. in 1991. Yes.

Did Saddam have W.M.D. in 2003? NO.....NO.....NO.

The word NO is understood in just about every langauge in the whole world.

NO means NO.

NO W.M.D. in Iraq in 2003.

Using or attempt to use Twelve Year old claims of the existence of W.M.D. as a pretext for an invasion fails on it's own claims.

2003 - 1991 = 12 Years

12x12 = 144 Months

365 x 12 = 4382.91 Days

Twelve Year Old Claims.

Claims made in 1991.

NOT VALID IN 2003.

There was NO W.M.D.FOUND IN IRAQ IN 2003.

How many times and in how many ways does it take for you to understand that Bush lied to you.

Bush lied about W.M.D.

Bush lied about Biological Weapons.

Bush lied about Chemical Weapons.

Bush lied about the existence of a Nuclear Weapons Program.

Bush lied about attempts to purchase Yellow Cake Uranium.

BUSH FUCKING LIED.

Last edited:

Hans Blix, as Director of USCOM and his Teams of Inspectors conducted over Seven Hundred (700) Inspections of suspected W.M.D. sites in Iraq and FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF W.M.D.

There were NO W.M.D. IN IRAQ IN 2003. NONE. ZIP.....ZERO.....ZILCH.....NADA.....NOTHING AND NONE in the way of W.M.D. found in Iraq in 2003.

Did Saddam have, with the active assistance of and knowledge of the U.S. under Reagan and Bush have W.M.D. in 1991. Yes.

NO means NO.

NO W.M.D. in Iraq in 2003
Using or attempt to use Twelve Year old claims of the existence of W.M.D. as a pretext for an invasion fails on it's own claims.

Twelve Year Old Claims.

Claims made in 1991.

NOT VALID IN 2003.

How many times and in how many ways does it take for you to understand that Bush lied to you.

Bush lied about W.M.D.

BUSH FUCKING LIED.

You are a fucking brainwashed hack, who apparently cannot read the article of the OP you useless piece of shit.

If anyone propagated the existence of WMDs it was the clintons long before Bush took office, you waste of blood.

Want me post the who passed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs? You piece of shit.

Bush did not lie about shit, if he did, then he would be in prison right now you piece of shit.

It is more than obvious to anyone that is not a useless piece of American hating communist shit like you that he hid them or had them sent to Syria and elsewhere.

You have no clue how the paradigm shifted post 911 on how this country was going to deal with nations that sponsored terror and posed threats to this country.

You, are complete brainwashed double talking ignorant bloviated moronic asshat of the democratic propaganda machine. Nothing more, nothing less.

You, are lower than worm shit. Nothing but a bag of cliches and democrat moron talking points.

You piece of shit. How does it feel to be wrong about everything?

NO means NO.

Twelve Year Old Claims.

Claims made in 1991.

NOT VALID IN 2003.

Bush lied about W.M.D.

BUSH FUCKING LIED.

You are a fucking brainwashed hack, who apparently cannot read the article of the OP you useless piece of shit.

If anyone propagated the existence of WMDs it was the clintons long before Bush took office, you waste of blood.

Want me post the who passed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs? You piece of shit.

Bush did not lie about shit, if he did, then he would be in prison right now you piece of shit.

It is more than obvious to anyone that is not a useless piece of American hating communist shit like you that he hid them or had them sent to Syria and elsewhere.

You have no clue how the paradigm shifted post 911 on how this country was going to deal with nations that sponsored terror and posed threats to this country.

You, are complete brainwashed double talking ignorant bloviated moronic asshat of the democratic propaganda machine. Nothing more, nothing less.

You, are lower than worm shit. Nothing but a bag of cliches and democrat moron talking points.

So now it's Bill Clinton's Fault.

Saddam received his support for and technological support for W.M.D. from Ronald Wilson Reagan and George Herbert Walker Bush.

Saddam received his material support for the development of W.M.D. during the Reagan/Bush Administration.

Saddam used his Chemical Weapons, developed with the assistance of the U.S. during the Iran/Iraq War which began in September 1980 and ended in August1988. William Jefferson Clinton did not assume office until January 1993.

Reagan sent Donald Rumsfeld to meet Saddam Hussein in December 1983.

The result of the Rumsfeld/Hussein handshake was the U.S. support for Saddam and with the assistance of the U.S. Saddam developed Chemical Weapons that Saddam used against the Iranians and Iraqi Kurds.

William Jefferson Clinton did not assume office until January 1993.

Thank you for playing grasping at straws and in your case having an epic fail while doing so.

NO means NO.

Twelve Year Old Claims.

Claims made in 1991.

NOT VALID IN 2003.

Bush lied about W.M.D.

BUSH FUCKING LIED.

Saddam received his support for and technological support for W.M.D. from Ronald Wilson Reagan and George Herbert Walker Bush.

Saddam received his material support for the development of W.M.D. during the Reagan/Bush Administration.

Saddam used his Chemical Weapons, developed with the assistance of the U.S. during the Iran/Iraq War which began in September 1980 and ended in August1988. William Jefferson Clinton did not assume office until January 1993.

The result of the Rumsfeld/Hussein handshake was the U.S. support for Saddam and with the assistance of the U.S. Saddam developed Chemical Weapons that Saddam used against the Iranians and Iraqi Kurds.

Thank you for playing grasping at straws and in your case having an epic fail while doing so.

No, it is saddams fault you stupid fucking waste of time. You are fucking American hating pile of shit who is nothing more than a pawn for your communist leaders.

You are a fucking idiot. Nothing more. Let us know when Booooooosh is sent to prison for his obvious lies you dumb piece of shit.

Let all know when this will be.

LOL at how wrong you are all of things you believe. How does that feel to be wrong, about everything?

Fuck you.

NO means NO.

Twelve Year Old Claims.

Claims made in 1991.

NOT VALID IN 2003.

Bush lied about W.M.D.

BUSH FUCKING LIED.

No, it is saddams fault you stupid fucking waste of time. You are fucking American hating pile of shit who is nothing more than a pawn for your communist leaders.

You are a fucking idiot. Nothing more. Let us know when Booooooosh is sent to prison for his obvious lies you dumb piece of shit.

Let all know when this will be.

LOL at how wrong you are all of things you believe. How does that feel to be wrong, about everything?

Fuck you.

So, after failing to have offered a well thought out, cogent and logical response you resort explatives and accusing me of hating my country.

How very Republican of you.

I love my Country.

I served my Country in Uniform for Six (06) Years.

I served my Country in Viet Nam (Bush did not.....Cheney did not....did not).

I served my Country at the Pentagon.

I bled for my Country.

I damn near died for my Country.

I love my Country.

You have no other response than to denegrate me, which means you have no response.

I have stated the facts.

You have engaged in name calling along with rude and profane language.

You failed to support assertionon your part regarding Saddam and W.M.D.

I stated that facts regarding the support of the Reagan/Bush Administration regarding Saddam and his development of W.M.D.

You offered rants of empty meaningless words laced language best left in gutter.

I gave dates that support proof of support by Reagan/ Bush for Saddam and Saddam's development of W.M.D.

You offer baseless and unsupported claims against Bill Clinton when Clinton was not in office and still in Arkansas.

Your noticable lack of an intelligent, well a thoughtout, logical and cogent argument does not alter the facts, change the facts, or in any way make the facts as they stand any different than they were before your use of a third grade school yard attack against me.

I know..........I know.

Facts and the truth behind the facts gives your headache.

That does not change facts or alter the facts.

The fact is that without the material support of the Reagan/Bush Administration Saddam would never have developed W.M.D.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled rant that have no real facts or basis in realtiy. It is after all, the only thing you know.

Forum List

Back