Isis threatens to behead Barack Obama and 'transform America into a Muslim province'

Does your Qu'ran give the Scriptures of the Holy Bible titles such as "The Book of God"? The Word of God? "A light and a guidance to man? A decision for all matters? The "Lucid Book"? The illumination (al-furqan) a guidance and warning to those who fear God?

Wasn't Mohammad at one point exhorted to test the truthfulness of his own message by the Scriptures of the Jews and Christians? The Book? Yes. He was.

So how do you believe the latter followers of Mohammad began the fable that the Book was corrupted. Do you know or do you just take these things at face value because you were told this by some mortal man - an Imam - is fallible - a priest is fallible - the Pope is (most definitely) Fallible - but the Word of God is infallible. That would be trusting your own eternal soul on the words of men whose testimony conflicts with your own book and Prophet. Who will you believe?

The Bible. It is the Word of God - and even Mohammad referred to it this way so who dares to accuse God of His Word being corrupted?

Sunni man has yet to explain how Mohammad came to believe that Miriam - the sister of Moses was the same Miriam (Mary) who was the mother of Jesus. That would make Mary the mother of Jesus about 1600 yrs old instead of 16 yrs. old. Do yourself a favor and think for yourself. Following Sunni man is like following a blind man into a ditch on the matters of the Bible. (True story)

(I no longer read his writings - it's an act of futility)

I believe in jihad because it was ordered by our Lord.

No. It was not. That was another misinterpretation on Mohammad's part - just as he was mistaken in thinking Moses sister Miriam was the mother of Jesus whom the angel visited to tell her she was with child.

He was looking at a certain time, a certain people and a specific warfare - as referring to the battles of Joshua. It has nothing to do with here and now. NOTHING.

The original injeel or gospel revealed to Jesus is the truth

Jesus Christ IS the Gospel. He is the subject of the Gospel. It is through Jesus Christ that you obtain salvation, Amir. Apart from Jesus Christ you cannot obtain salvation. You must be born again. I want you to read the Book of John. I've got it on a link here. Hang on.

Something corrupted is altered. But if the original Bible was perfect every single verse was perfect. Yet I do not think there is a single verse in the Koran word for word as it is in the Bible. That means a perfect Bible was written, a complete inaccurate version was rewritten, and then the koran rewrote the inaccurate rewrite going back to all the exact same verses of the original write except for the changes needed for time, since Moses was not instructed to kill all the Egyptians, for a god which is timeless. Whoa, my head is starting to spin here.

Here you go:
The Gospel According to John US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I want you to read it through to the end. Take your time. I am going to be praying for you while you are reading it. John 7:17 makes it clear that any man that WILLS to do the Will of God shall know it. If it's Jihad? You'd know it. If it is to follow Christ - to deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Him? You will know it is of God and not of any man.

Now all you have to do is be willing to obey God and follow the truth once you know it. It does not get any more fair than that, Amir. If you are willing to do the Will of God once you know it? God will meet you where you are at and reveal the truth of His will to you. You have nothing to lose. It is the Words of Jesus in John 7:17 making clear this is an offer to anyone willing to do the Will of God once they know it.

Read the entire thread and I'll be back. Take your time. We'll talk in a few days. God willing.

Everything else aside, because don't even get me started messing with the books of Moses, why the complete rewrite of the book of Job. The koran completely changed the story. Why would you mess with the book of Job. What did Job ever do to you? :crybaby: Job had everything go wrong for him. He sat down with a piece of broken pot to scrape his sores with and you go and rewrite his story? Why? Why, oh why, would you rewrite the book of Job??? He even spoke the thing that is right of Yahway and you changed his book. Not right at all. :mad-61:

I very much believe in jihad but my emotions got the better of me

How so? Perhaps it was the LORD that restrained you. Did you ever think of that? That the LORD has been trying to get your attention?
Yes my Lord cares for me very much

Jesus is LORD. You do realize that right? Have you ever read the Bible?
Yes I was actually on my way to become a reverend
I needed to clarify that yes I've read the bible,but I testify that there is no god but Allah alone and he is the only one worthy of worship. As for isa (as)whom you call Jesus,he was one of Allah(swt) blessed prophets, but the greatest of mankind is the seal of prophets Muhammad (saw). That is my stance ,belief,and creed.

Good for you. Now Leave us infidels, by taking the next plane back to the Muslim shithole we let you in from.

The Christians twist Bible verses to make Jesus into a God.

This is pure blasphemy. ..... :cool:
It's their religion and their business. You guys think an illiterate desert terrorist thief was "the greatest man ever". And you'll kill anybody that says anything negative about him. The Muslim final messenger's message seems to be death, terror, intolerance, and oppression.

Again, Mohammad was a totally illiterate barbarian warrior. He had no intellect to interpret any of the "books" that came before him. He was a theif and a murderer who was after power, so he made up some totally incorrect shit about the other faiths and dared anybody to question it, as a way to conquer the other religions.

The Muslim claim that "the Bible was corrupted" is an epic fail, because at the time of Mohammad, he only had access to those so called corrupted versions.

Sunni man has yet to explain how Mohammad came to believe that Miriam - the sister of Moses was the same Miriam (Mary) who was the mother of Jesus. That would make Mary the mother of Jesus about 1600 yrs old instead of 16 yrs. old. Do yourself a favor and think for yourself. Following Sunni man is like following a blind man into a ditch on the matters of the Bible. (True story)

All I said was he was correct in that statement

Do yourself a favor and think for yourself. Following Sunni man is like following a blind man into a ditch on the matters of the Bible.
I made Jeremiah look like a fool many times. She barely knows the Bible and then tries to act like she is an expert on the Quran. .... :cuckoo:

Jeremiah just needs to abandon Christianity and accept the one true religion of Islam. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back