Isis threatens to behead Barack Obama and 'transform America into a Muslim province'

We will kafir
evolve_allskus.png

Is it hallal?

for those confused by islamo Nazi evasions----KEFIR is an ancient beverage-----kinda like milk beer. Grain is added to the milk and they both ferment together-----it has its origins in
Asia. Kafir as an Arabic word is a perjorative used to describe
non muslims. Its semitic root means something like
"to cover" or "to conceal" The KAFFIR is a deceiver who does not accept the truth which in Islamic theology means
islam. It is used in a very perjorative sense by muslims and
various other islamo nazis

You have to admit, Jeri, that you do find some funny nuts on these forums. He is just one of many.

I've met a few. But he's not funny.

Don't worry about him. The FBI will be checking into him to see whether he is dangerous or not.
Let them come

Are you in the States?
Yes
Then get lost to the Muslim shithole you came from, heywan.

I very much believe in jihad but my emotions got the better of me

How so? Perhaps it was the LORD that restrained you. Did you ever think of that? That the LORD has been trying to get your attention?
Yes my Lord cares for me very much

Jesus is LORD. You do realize that right? Have you ever read the Bible?
Yes I was actually on my way to become a reverend
Sounds like you're Sunni's sock. I wouldn't be surprised.

How so? Perhaps it was the LORD that restrained you. Did you ever think of that? That the LORD has been trying to get your attention?

I needed to clarify that yes I've read the bible,but I testify that there is no god but Allah alone and he is the only one worthy of worship. As for isa (as)whom you call Jesus,he was one of Allah(swt) blessed prophets, but the greatest of mankind is the seal of prophets Muhammad (saw). That is my stance ,belief,and creed.

I needed to clarify that yes I've read the bible,but I testify that there is no god but Allah alone and he is the only one worthy of worship. As for isa (as)whom you call Jesus,he was one of Allah(swt) blessed prophets, but the greatest of mankind is the seal of prophets Muhammad (saw). That is my stance ,belief,and creed.

Do you believe what Mohammad taught? That Jesus was sinless?

Last edited:

Sounds like you're Sunni's sock. I wouldn't be surprised.

No. He isn't Sunni man. I don't think so.

Do believe what Mohammad taught? That Jesus was sinless?
Yes of course Jesus was sinless and yes every word from the mouth of Muhammad (saw) is truth

I'm glad to hear you say that because if Jesus was sinless - and He is - then the Bible is true. Every single Word of it.

Jesus was very clear that He didn't come to do away with the law but to fulfill it. He confirmed the Old Testament as 100% accurate and fulfills it 100% - even by the very manner of his death and the finest details - it's all there. How could a baby pre-plan - in order to fulfill - all the prophecies of the prophets?

It is impossible.

Furthermore, if the Muslims believe Jesus is sinless then how could He have told the world that No man can enter the kingdom of heaven unless he is born again? That no man can enter into heaven except through Him. That anyone who denies Him he will deny before His Father in heaven. Jesus repeatedly refers to God as His Father.

Sinlessness is never having told a lie. If a man has told a single lie in his life he is not sinless.

Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father except through Jesus. So if any man denies that Jesus is Gods son and that God is His Father he is the spirit of anti-Christ and to be anti- Christ is to be against Jesus Christ and His Word. To be anti-Christ is to be against the followers of Christ and to even seek their lives.

How can you deny His Word and expect to still enter into heaven? Jesus said, Those that endure until the end - the same shall be saved. Not those who go half way and quit. So how can you explain that, Amir?

You must please God. Not man. There are people on this earth that prefer the praises of man over the praises of God and will not enter into heaven because they have chosen man over God. Do you understand that?

I'm glad to hear you say that because if Jesus was sinless - and He is - then the Bible is true. Every single Word of it.

Jesus was very clear that He didn't come to do away with the law but to fulfill it. He confirmed the Old Testament as 100% accurate and fulfills it 100% - even by the very manner of his death and the finest details - it's all there. How could a baby pre-plan - in order to fulfill - all the prophecies of the prophets?

It is impossible.

Furthermore, if the Muslims believe Jesus is sinless then how could He have told the world that No man can enter the kingdom of heaven unless he is born again? That no man can enter into heaven except through Him. That anyone who denies Him he will deny before His Father in heaven. Jesus repeatedly refers to God as His Father.

Sinlessness is never having told a lie. If a man has told a single lie in his life he is not sinless.

Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father except through Jesus. So if any man denies that Jesus is Gods son and that God is His Father he is the spirit of anti-Christ and to be anti- Christ is to be against Jesus Christ and His Word. To be anti-Christ is to be against the followers of Christ and to even seek their lives.

How can you deny His Word and expect to still enter into heaven? Jesus said, Those that endure until the end - the same shall be saved. Not those who go half way and quit. So how can you explain that, Amir?

You must please God. Not man. There are people on this earth that prefer the praises of man over the praises of God and will not enter into heaven because they have chosen man over God. Do you understand that?
Paul who use to be Saul from tarsus wrote most of it. We don't definitely know what Jesus said and what he didn't. The distortion leaves to much doubt when the Quran is untouched

It is impossible.

Paul who use to be Saul from tarsus wrote most of it. We don't definitely know what Jesus said and what he didn't. The distortion leaves to much doubt when the Quran is untouched

So you don't believe Mohammad? He said the Book was perfect. You are saying it is distorted? That would mean you do not believe what He said about the Book. (the Bible)

Last edited:
So you don't believe Mohammad? He said the Book was perfect. You are saying it is distorted? That would mean you do not believe what He said about the Book. (the Bible)
The original Bible was perfect.

But no copy of the Bible exists today in the original language of Jesus.

So all the Christians have is distorted copies of corrupted copies to base their religion.

Which tries to turn Jesus into a false God. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back