ISIS slaughters 300 (more) Yizidis and media doesn't require Obama to comment

You just can't help yourself, can you? You have to throw out one canned argument after another. Aside from the OP, I've not even been critical of Obama (nor was I in the quote you're quoting). I don't care what the president's name is either. If he's looking the other way on the massacres of innocents, then he is a disgrace. That's not having a syndrome. That's having common fucking decency, guy.

Guy, come on, you are one of the worst Obama Derangement Syndrome sufferers here. You didn't give a fuck about the Devil-Worshippers until Obama came along.

You just can't help yourself, can you? You have to throw out one canned argument after another. Aside from the OP, I've not even been critical of Obama (nor was I in the quote you're quoting). I don't care what the president's name is either. If he's looking the other way on the massacres of innocents, then he is a disgrace. That's not having a syndrome. That's having common fucking decency, guy.

Guy, come on, you are one of the worst Obama Derangement Syndrome sufferers here. You didn't give a fuck about the Devil-Worshippers until Obama came along.

Doubling down on your retarded logic, huh?

Uh, no, guy, I just think it's dishonest for you to claim you don't have Obama issues when every other thread you post is an anti-Obama screed.

You're one to talk about honesty issues. You repeatedly and dishonestly call the Yazidis devil worshippers and use it as extra lame rationalization to slaughter them.

And I'm not claiming that I don't have "Obama issues" whatever that means. I'm saying my complaint about Obama in this thread has been very narrowly defined and I've stuck to it; yet you want to rely on a cheap come-on about "Obama issues" to avoid regarding the OP. Cheap tactics by a cheap poster.

Muslims can get away with a equivalent of a My lai massacre for every couple of days now, and threaten free thought to boot. And we can't question that? Christians aren't doing that, Jews aren't doing this. Muslims. When I say "muslim", I feel like I need to wipe my mouth with toilet paper.

What comment do you want

ISIS is bad?

I want accountability. That's why we elect a fucking president.

Accountability like bombing them or is calling them names good enough for you?
How about if Obama calls them an axis of evil?

He already came up with a label; the JV. Which one is more laughable? That's right, bitch.
They are the JV team, they have no home country....
That was then.

Though, certainly not as "then" as this:

RonaldReaganTaliban.png

What comment do you want

ISIS is bad?

How is President Obama (praise be unto Him!) 'accountable' for Muslim-on-Muslim violence occurring in Muslim countries?

its pretty simple. The Yaziddis represent what ISIS would like to do to all non-muslims. They happen to be the most convenient for them to pick on as they are in the neighborhood. Once ISIS has purged all non muslims from their area they will continue to move on. At least that's their goal.

Your right, its not the job of the US to defend the indefensible. Thats why our government doesnt really care so much

What comment do you want

ISIS is bad?

How is President Obama (praise be unto Him!) 'accountable' for Muslim-on-Muslim violence occurring in Muslim countries?

its pretty simple. The Yaziddis represent what ISIS would like to do to all non-muslims. They happen to be the most convenient for them to pick on as they are in the neighborhood. Once ISIS has purged all non muslims from their area they will continue to move on. At least that's their goal.

Your right, its not the job of the US to defend the indefensible. Thats why our government doesnt really care so much

Well, the US has gotten involved in others' protection with arguably mixed results. But whether or not we militaristically get involved, we should at least be spotlighting the issue. Liberals all the time are talking about standing up for what's right; except when it doesn't suit them is the thing.

You're one to talk about honesty issues. You repeatedly and dishonestly call the Yazidis devil worshippers and use it as extra lame rationalization to slaughter them.

By your logic, Satanists aren't devil worshippers, either.

And I'm not claiming that I don't have "Obama issues" whatever that means. I'm saying my complaint about Obama in this thread has been very narrowly defined and I've stuck to it; yet you want to rely on a cheap come-on about "Obama issues" to avoid regarding the OP. Cheap tactics by a cheap poster.

Your complaint with Obama is that he's black, and you had no problem when the Devil Worshipers were being slaughtered under Bush's nose.

Are you f'ing kidding me, dude? How often exactly do you think that 300 innocent people are slaughtered? Presidents have always commented / condemned such atrocities. You're an f'ing nut ball.

Have they? Frankly, 100,000 to a Million Iraqis were slaughtered on Bush's watch right under his nose. The guy didn't say sh it about it.
And who did the Lion's share of the killings............huh.............was it U.S. troops............Coalition troops.....................

It was Shia versus Sunni killing the Lion's share of the people there..............Just like the Million plus that died in the Iran Iraq war......................

Just like it is now, as they kill each other in the name of Islam.....................under my Islam is better than your Islam 7th Century mentality.....................

In Africa............Knock knock............who's there............answer these questions correctly or die.....................

Radical Islam is a Cancer................allow it to spread and grow then you create a worse problem down the road..................

Should the world sit silently by and allow the genocides to continue...............or kill to stop the killings..........................

It is the problem of War in General....................to Kill or not Kill or fellow man....................yet the World has been FORCED to do so many times before..................WWI..............the Genocide of Christians, aka Armenians by the Turks.......................major fights until the Ottomans were put down...................

Hitler and Genocide..................and the tyranny of Japan's Imperialism.................helping to save China and lower asia........................yet later they slaughtered their own by the 10's of millions for communism and to turn against us....................even though we helped liberate them from the occupation of Japan..................

Tis what tit is...............

You can spin it all you want. If you use devil worshipper as a bad adjective that you don't believe, that's what called being a phony. You wouldn't use the fucking adjective if it meant nothing Dumb fuck.

I use it to show how silly this is. YOu didn't give a crap about the Devil Worshiping Yazers until Obama didn't use them as an excuse to escalate our involvement in what is left of Iraq.

Yea, and I got the memo that according to Allah Muslims own all barren middle east land if not the world (sarcasm). No, the Yizidis are indigenous people living in the mountains cos a bunch of fucking cavemen forced them up there. Dumb fuck.

Yazidis are a fringe tribe that no one every really liked, but I keep asking you, why is this our problem again. Yes, we made it worse when your boy Bush inflicted chaos on the region, but it is still so not our problem.

At the end of the day, you like to play the racism card. Too bad the only 2016 presidential candidate that I've spoken of in favorable terms is black. Dumb fuck.

Just because you found an Uncle Tom who validates your racism doesn't impress anyone.

"Yah, Boss, we sho be shiftless!"
aka you'd stand by and allow them to be slaughtered to every man, women and child...........because you believe they are substandard anyway..........................

I've seen you say as much in other threads............Saying "They will not be missed"..................

I can see you saying the same about Germany before WWII....................the Jews will not be missed...................which is the same thing you say about Israel..............I've seen you state the same...................

You would stand by and do nothing if the Arabs ever Won and were slaughtering every man women and child in Israel...................

You are a POS in my view...................You are Chamberlan 100 fold and are to dismissed in opinion,.............

Don't like what I have to say...............who the hell cares.................as you would stand by and allow the slaughter of millions of innocents....................saying who cares as you whistle by...................tells a lot about you.

And who did the Lion's share of the killings............huh.............was it U.S. troops............Coalition troops.....................

It was Shia versus Sunni killing the Lion's share of the people there

The point was, they wouldn't have been killing each other if we hadn't toppled the government and destroyed the infrastructure of the country, stupid. As much as you Liber-Tard-ians say you hate government, if the government ever stopped sending welfare checks to your Double-Wides, you'd have the county looking like a Mad Max movie in a few years.

It is the problem of War in General....................to Kill or not Kill or fellow man....................yet the World has been FORCED to do so many times before..................WWI..............the Genocide of Christians, aka Armenians by the Turks.......................major fights until the Ottomans were put down..

Uh, guy, nobody stopped the Turks from slaughtering the Armenians. (And since the Armenians sided with the Russians, they kind of had it coming.) No one cared about the 3 million Germans who were killed after WWII, or the Germans who were expunged from Silesia, East Prussia, Ascelse-Lorraine or the Sudetenland after WWII. Because fuck those guys.

So a quarter million devil-worshipers will be forced to convert or die. Why is the MY problem?

and the tyranny of Japan's Imperialism.................helping to save China and lower asia........................yet later they slaughtered their own by the 10's of millions for communism and to turn against us....................even though we helped liberate them from the occupation of Japan..................

They slaughtered their own because there own were either collabortating with the Japanese or with the Nationalist (Fascist) government. Civil Wars are often unpleasent, but the fact is, there was a point where we realized that wasn't our problem and we shouldn't get involved.

Same deal here.

aka you'd stand by and allow them to be slaughtered to every man, women and child...........because you believe they are substandard anyway.....................

And so do you. Would you sacrifice the person you love most in the world to save a Yazidi? a hundred Yazidis?

I wouldn't. Simply, I just don't care about the Yazidis. And neither would you if you weren't able to blame their demise on Obama for not doubling down more American lives on Bush's mistake.

You would stand by and do nothing if the Arabs ever Won and were slaughtering every man women and child in Israel.....

Uh, again... they are on ARAB land. Just like if someone climbs into a tiger cage, I don't get terribly upset when the Tiger Eats them.

The point was, they wouldn't have been killing each other if we hadn't toppled the government and destroyed the infrastructure of the country, stupid. As much as you Liber-Tard-ians say you hate government, if the government ever stopped sending welfare checks to your Double-Wides, you'd have the county looking like a Mad Max movie in a few years.

It is the problem of War in General....................to Kill or not Kill or fellow man....................yet the World has been FORCED to do so many times before..................WWI..............the Genocide of Christians, aka Armenians by the Turks.......................major fights until the Ottomans were put down..

Uh, guy, nobody stopped the Turks from slaughtering the Armenians. (And since the Armenians sided with the Russians, they kind of had it coming.) No one cared about the 3 million Germans who were killed after WWII, or the Germans who were expunged from Silesia, East Prussia, Ascelse-Lorraine or the Sudetenland after WWII. Because fuck those guys.

So a quarter million devil-worshipers will be forced to convert or die. Why is the MY problem?

and the tyranny of Japan's Imperialism.................helping to save China and lower asia........................yet later they slaughtered their own by the 10's of millions for communism and to turn against us....................even though we helped liberate them from the occupation of Japan..................

They slaughtered their own because there own were either collabortating with the Japanese or with the Nationalist (Fascist) government. Civil Wars are often unpleasent, but the fact is, there was a point where we realized that wasn't our problem and we shouldn't get involved.

Same deal here.

aka you'd stand by and allow them to be slaughtered to every man, women and child...........because you believe they are substandard anyway.....................

And so do you. Would you sacrifice the person you love most in the world to save a Yazidi? a hundred Yazidis?

I wouldn't. Simply, I just don't care about the Yazidis. And neither would you if you weren't able to blame their demise on Obama for not doubling down more American lives on Bush's mistake.

You would stand by and do nothing if the Arabs ever Won and were slaughtering every man women and child in Israel.....

Uh, again... they are on ARAB land. Just like if someone climbs into a tiger cage, I don't get terribly upset when the Tiger Eats them.
aka Had you been in charge in WWII you'd have said WHO CARES.............

i already knew that about you........................

With you in charge Hitler would have won Mr. Chamberland...............

The point was, they wouldn't have been killing each other if we hadn't toppled the government and destroyed the infrastructure of the country, stupid.
Seriously? Saddam wouldn't have continued killing his own people and attacking neighbors?

Do you actually have a clue when you babble?

aka Had you been in charge in WWII you'd have said WHO CARES.............

i already knew that about you........................

With you in charge Hitler would have won Mr. Chamberland

Uh, guy, Chamberlain went to war with Hitler when he probably shouldn't have. He gave the Polish Colonels a blank check they couldn't cash.

The thing that saved the UK was that Hitler had no interest in conquering it to start with. He was perfectly content to let the British Empire continue. Instead Chamberlain and Chruchill brought down the British Empire in a death struggle with the Third Reich, because they had to promise all those "wogs" (as they called the people they ruled) independence to get them to fight for them.

Seriously? Saddam wouldn't have continued killing his own people and attacking neighbors?

Do you actually have a clue when you babble?

well, let's look at that. We invaded Iraq in 2003. Saddam hadn't invaded a neighbor since 1991, and was pretty much kept from fucking with the Kurds and Shi'ites with the No Fly zones.

He was essentially the "Mayor of Baghdad".

Forum List

Back