ISIS slaughters 300 (more) Yizidis and media doesn't require Obama to comment

No requirement of a comment from Obama; not even a mention that they tried to reach him for comment. They have fully taken up his agenda of indifference towards the slaughter of innocents.

I think if asked, Obama should say this,

"I am saddened the Devil Worshiping Yazidis are being murdered because Bush invaded Iraq over weapons that didn't exist and failed to set up a functioning government after wasting thousands of lives and spending hundreds of billions of dollars. But this problem is not worth expending one more American life!"

How are the Yazidis devil worshippers?

How are the Yazidis devil worshippers?

The worship a being called the Peacock Angel, whom Muslims consider the same as Iblis, the Islamic Satan.

Islam pretty much considers everything Satanic but their own religion (with the exception of anything that they've co-opted). Is that all you got, guy?

And Muslims can think the Yazidis are Satan's spawn all they want. It doesn't justify their inhumanity.

Yazidi Religious Beliefs History Facts And Traditions Of Iraq s Persecuted Minority

Last edited:
Islam pretty much considers everything Satanic but their own religion (with the exception of anything that they've co-opted). Is that all you got, guy?

And Muslims can think the Yazidis are Satan's spawn all they want. It doesn't justify their inhumanity.

Yazidi Religious Beliefs History Facts And Traditions Of Iraq s Persecuted Minority

Uh, no, the Muslims think Jesus was a prophet.

and while I think the Yazidis are sad and all- SO NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.

Uh, no, the Muslims think Jesus was a prophet.

and while I think the Yazidis are sad and all- SO NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.

Yea, they co-opted Jesus. Learn the language.

Going back, you called the Yazidis devil worshippers in the first place (and that Obama should relay that). Telling me what the Muslims think is not justifying your opinion. Do you have anything other than they're Satan worshippers according to Muslims; or are you just as full of shit as ever?

Last edited:

Going back, you called the Yazidis devil worshippers in the first place (and that Obama should relay that). Telling me what the Muslims think is not justifying your opinion. Do you have anything other than they're Satan worshippers according to Muslims; or are you just as full of shit as ever?

There is no Satan and there is no God.

And simply, I don't give a fuck about them and neither would you if it wasn't something you could bash Obama over because he didn't double down on Bush's stupidity in Iraq.

There is no Satan and there is no God.

And simply, I don't give a fuck about them and neither would you if it wasn't something you could bash Obama over because he didn't double down on Bush's stupidity in Iraq.

You wanted to paint to have Obama paint the Yazidis as evil devil worshippers. Turns out all you're basing that on is an eclesastical split between Yazidis and Muslims. Way to argue like sh__ as per your usual, doofis.

I don't need this issue to 'bash' Obama. To me, this is just one small tile on a huge mosaic of a corrupt man. And you're putting words into my mouth for that matter; cos again, you argue like sh___. I haven't even called one way or another for US military intervention. Hell, I've just called for basic acknowledgement for starters. You're such apologist / Obama ass wiper that you think that that shouldn't be the case. Check your own sh__, bro.

You wanted to paint to have Obama paint the Yazidis as evil devil worshippers. Turns out all you're basing that on is an eclesastical split between Yazidis and Muslims. Way to argue like sh__ as per your usual, doofis.

I'm just asking, are you WILLING TO DIE to save the devil Worshipping Yazidis? I'm not. Nor am I willing to have someone I care about die. I don't care if the Peacock Angel is the Devil or Not. I don't think it's worth one American life because they want to have their own silly religion.

I don't need this issue to 'bash' Obama. To me, this is just one small tile on a huge mosaic of a corrupt man. And you're putting words into my mouth for that matter; cos again, you argue like sh___. I haven't even called one way or another for US military intervention. Hell, I've just called for basic acknowledgement for starters. You're such apologist / Obama ass wiper that you think that that shouldn't be the case. Check your own sh__, bro.

Now, you are getting whiny. I mean, you are usually very brave to volunteer someone else's kids to come home in body bags, but there wouldn't be a problem over there if Bush hadn't toppled Saddam to start with.

I'm just asking, are you WILLING TO DIE to save the devil Worshipping Yazidis? I'm not. Nor am I willing to have someone I care about die. I don't care if the Peacock Angel is the Devil or Not. I don't think it's worth one American life because they want to have their own silly religion.

Now, you are getting whiny. I mean, you are usually very brave to volunteer someone else's kids to come home in body bags, but there wouldn't be a problem over there if Bush hadn't toppled Saddam to start with.

I'VE EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU MORE THAN ONCE IN THIS THREAD NOW, SO PAY THE F*** ATTENTION: At no point in this thread, have I even called for military action on behalf of the Yizidis. For starters, I've called for is for Obama and the media to acknowledge this atrocity. That's not an unreasonable to any reasonable person. Of course, you don't fall under the umbrella of an unreasonable person.

I'VE EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU MORE THAN ONCE IN THIS THREAD NOW, SO PAY THE F*** ATTENTION: At no point in this thread, have I even called for military action on behalf of the Yizidis. For starters, I've called for is for Obama and the media to acknowledge this atrocity. That's not an unreasonable to any reasonable person. Of course, you don't fall under the umbrella of an unreasonable person.

I think you used too many negatives in that last sentence, but never mind.

Why should Obama acknowledge this atrocity as opposed to all the other atrocities that go on in the world?

The people of Iraq had a choice after 2008. they could all work together to build a nation called Iraq, or they could all start up fights over who was a prophet or a caliph or whether this angel was really the devil or not.

They chose the latter.

So not our problem. Unless you are looking for something else to bash Obama for not fixing after Bush fucked it up to start with.

I think you used too many negatives in that last sentence, but never mind.

Why should Obama acknowledge this atrocity as opposed to all the other atrocities that go on in the world?

The people of Iraq had a choice after 2008. they could all work together to build a nation called Iraq, or they could all start up fights over who was a prophet or a caliph or whether this angel was really the devil or not.

They chose the latter.

So not our problem. Unless you are looking for something else to bash Obama for not fixing after Bush fucked it up to start with.

Are you f'ing kidding me, dude? How often exactly do you think that 300 innocent people are slaughtered? Presidents have always commented / condemned such atrocities. You're an f'ing nut ball.

Are you f'ing kidding me, dude? How often exactly do you think that 300 innocent people are slaughtered? Presidents have always commented / condemned such atrocities. You're an f'ing nut ball.

Have they? Frankly, 100,000 to a Million Iraqis were slaughtered on Bush's watch right under his nose. The guy didn't say sh it about it.

That's a fallacy to justify bad behavior on someone else's (alleged) bad behavior. You got nothing, guy. You're a phony.

Have they? Frankly, 100,000 to a Million Iraqis were slaughtered on Bush's watch right under his nose. The guy didn't say sh it about it.

And the far left drones pull out their debunked religious propaganda without question or hesitation..

That's a fallacy to justify bad behavior on someone else's (alleged) bad behavior. You got nothing, guy. You're a phony.

I'm just not seeing the bad behavior of Obama realizing there isn't a military solution to this problem.

It's not our problem. I'm glad we have a president who understands that.

Yes the far left mentality on most subjects!

I'm just not seeing the bad behavior of Obama realizing there isn't a military solution to this problem.

It's not our problem. I'm glad we have a president who understands that.

Just committing falacies right and left. You're arguing against premises I'm not making. Time to grow up, guy.

Just committing falacies right and left. You're arguing against premises I'm not making. Time to grow up, guy.

Guy, you are making up fake outrage about people you didn't care about in the Oughts when they were being killed. Yup, they were killing the Devil Worshiping Yazidis RIGHT UNDER BUSH'S NOSE in the Oughts, and you didn't care.

Until you could blame it on the Black Guy.

Guy, you are making up fake outrage about people you didn't care about in the Oughts when they were being killed. Yup, they were killing the Devil Worshiping Yazidis RIGHT UNDER BUSH'S NOSE in the Oughts, and you didn't care.

Until you could blame it on the Black Guy.

Try arguing honestly. We've been over this. Your case for the 'devil worshipping' stuff is ecclesiastical based upon Muslim doctrine. It has no basis in what you or I believe. So knock that shit off unless you want to basically admit that you're a phony.

And I care when Muslims are going into people's lands and butchering them because they're not Muslim. It's not fake outrage. Being called 'fake' by a phony doesn't mean much anyhow.

You're such a pussy too trying to bring it back to blaming the black man. Such a pussy you are, guy.

BTW, pussy why do you cap Black Guy? Are you now officially subservient to the black race? I guess you are, pussy.

Forum List

Back