ISIS slaughters 300 (more) Yizidis and media doesn't require Obama to comment

ISIS slaughters hundreds more Yazidis officials say - CNN.com

No requirement of a comment from Obama; not even a mention that they tried to reach him for comment. They have fully taken up his agenda of indifference towards the slaughter of innocents.

All of you crazy RWers claim that Putin, not Obama, is the most powerful man in the world. Why not have the press ask the Russian leader what HE is going to do about it? They have an important Naval Base in the vacinity. Russia has a recent history of taking down terrorists also.

Why is this a U S problem? Religious wars are stupid to take sides in. Where does a country like the U S draw the line in pursuing a specific religious faction anyway? You may kill a thousand suspected terrorists and in the process provide the anger in their communities for the creation of a thousand more. Furthermore arming your supposed "allies" can and does come back to haunt you and bite you in the ass as in the case of Bin Ladin. One day they are on your side and the next you have pissed them off and they turn on you.

We are not responsible for the outcome or consequences of someone's faith. Both sides believe god or allah or some magical sky fairy is on their side demanding blood sacrifice in support of this particular sky fairy. We cannot deny or confirm either "god" or faith in it is wrong . If we did we would have to look at ourselves and start prosecuting and killing the morons here that are always starting trouble in the name of their sky fairies.

The more people of faith that kill each other with no one to blame than other people of faith the better.

The bottom line is the world would be a safer place if all religion was shunned.

No requirement of a comment from Obama; not even a mention that they tried to reach him for comment. They have fully taken up his agenda of indifference towards the slaughter of innocents.

All of you crazy RWers claim that Putin, not Obama, is the most powerful man in the world. Why not have the press ask the Russian leader what HE is going to do about it? They have an important Naval Base in the vacinity. Russia has a recent history of taking down terrorists also.

Why is this a U S problem? Religious wars are stupid to take sides in. Where does a country like the U S draw the line in pursuing a specific religious faction anyway? You may kill a thousand suspected terrorists and in the process provide the anger in their communities for the creation of a thousand more. Furthermore arming your supposed "allies" can and does come back to haunt you and bite you in the ass as in the case of Bin Ladin. One day they are on your side and the next you have pissed them off and they turn on you.

We are not responsible for the outcome or consequences of someone's faith. Both sides believe god or allah or some magical sky fairy is on their side demanding blood sacrifice in support of this particular sky fairy. We cannot deny or confirm either "god" or faith in it is wrong . If we did we would have to look at ourselves and start prosecuting and killing the morons here that are always starting trouble in the name of their sky fairies.

The more people of faith that kill each other with no one to blame than other people of faith the better.

The bottom line is the world would be a safer place if all religion was shunned.

1. I'm not a RW'er (or a libtard like you)
2. I don't sing Putin's praises. Check my posts and you'll find that I've condemned him at every turn.
3. The topic is not mutually exclusive to any Russian accountability. But I'm an American posting on an American message board, doofis and I (like all good Americans) believe in holding the president accountable.
4. Whether it's a 'US problem' or not or to what degree rather it is our problem is debatable. But for an American president to be mum during a time of such slaughter? It's unthinkable; it defies every precedent.
5. Calling this merely a religious war is flat out stupid and frankly heartless and bombastically arrogant. The Yizidis aren't engaged in a religious war. They're getting slaughtered by barbarians. I don't give a fuck what ISIS's lame justifications are. But to bring it home to you, it's based on your so-called more serious hate crimes.
6. You can cast aspersions about what you think the US has done; none of that justifies the genocide of Yizidis, you heartless fuck.
7. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about we armed Osama bla bla bla. It's over and done with. The dude's allegedly dead for that matter. Step into 2015 and deal with 2015 realities. Cos when I hear about these fucking barbarians killng unarmed men, women and children, I don't give a flying fuck that someone somewhere gave guns to OBL to fight the fucking Russians.
8. This isn't a debate on the substance of religion either. And the Yizidis aren't killing Muslims in the name of religion. Educate yourself and stop speaking out of your ass.
9. Lastly, the world doesn't need religion to have murder and wars. That's the biggest load of shit that libtards like you peddle. In fact, ISIS is a death cult, not a religion in the first place. But in any event, a debate on this doesn't exclude the president from humanely speaking on matters.

2. I don't sing Putin's praises. Check my posts and you'll find that I've condemned him at every turn.
3. The topic is not mutually exclusive to any Russian accountability. But I'm an American posting on an American message board, doofis and I (like all good Americans) believe in holding the president accountable.
4. Whether it's a 'US problem' or not or to what degree rather it is our problem is debatable. But for an American president to be mum during a time of such slaughter? It's unthinkable; it defies every precedent.
5. Calling this merely a religious war is flat out stupid and frankly heartless and bombastically arrogant. The Yizidis aren't engaged in a religious war. They're getting slaughtered by barbarians. I don't give a fuck what ISIS's lame justifications are. But to bring it home to you, it's based on your so-called more serious hate crimes.
6. You can cast aspersions about what you think the US has done; none of that justifies the genocide of Yizidis, you heartless fuck.
7. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about we armed Osama bla bla bla. It's over and done with. The dude's allegedly dead for that matter. Step into 2015 and deal with 2015 realities. Cos when I hear about these fucking barbarians killng unarmed men, women and children, I don't give a flying fuck that someone somewhere gave guns to OBL to fight the fucking Russians.
8. This isn't a debate on the substance of religion either. And the Yizidis aren't killing Muslims in the name of religion. Educate yourself and stop speaking out of your ass.
9. Lastly, the world doesn't need religion to have murder and wars. That's the biggest load of shit that libtards like you peddle. In fact, ISIS is a death cult, not a religion in the first place. But in any event, a debate on this doesn't exclude the president from humanely speaking on matters.

I'm a liberal because YOU say so? That assumption on your part negates everything aimed at me in your post.

Liberals as far as I know want to change the world as do RWers. RWers want the world to be christian as do you. Muslims want the world to be muslim, some of them demand that or death to those that will not comply. You ISIS terrorists kill people that will not conform to their religion. They have made that clear.

I hate ALL religion and want our country to stay out of ALL other countries business be it religious or otherwise. I am against all war that draws Americans into it. If we are attacked my response is to wipe out the attacking country using all the weapons at our disposal including nuclear to bring an immediate conclusion and to deploy and risk as few American military lives as possible.

At home I believe we should only promote American prosperity not just the prosperity of a handful of individuals like the Waltons or the Kochs. I believe the financial sector needs to be regulated so it cannot repeat the crash of 2008. As for individual freedom, I believe that there should be a maximum effort to protect individual freedoms in all aspects of being a citizen and in pursuit of happiness. Money should not equal votes. The rich have far too much to say in our elections. By that I mean it is OK for a wealthy man to run but it should be illegal for any person to just be a front man for a huge warchest of cash provided by a few wealthy people. Donations MUST be limited so that the message of the candidates is not drowned by a flood of cash.

My values are certainly not liberal or so-called conservative. There is no political party that represents my views. I guess the worst you can say is that I am currently an independent...with protectionist leanings globally and protectionist leanings locally for the rights and political power of the AVERAGE individual. Corporations frequently disregard the welfare of individual American's interests so politically I do not trust them. I'm not "anti corporation" though. Like I said I just don't trust them.

You people that babble on about "liberals" are no better than actual liberals that babble on about gay rights. You are BOTH wasting media attention that could be better focused on the things that actually effect the general welfare such as repairing the infrastructure and keeping health care as affordable and accessible as humanly possible. In short we need to take care of our own citizens and corporations are NOT citizens. If that bothers stock shareholders then I suggest that they be more careful what they invest in.

Obama already made his feelings known about how he feels about Christians....
They are getting paid back for all the shit they did during the Crusades.

Obama already made his feelings known about how he feels about Christians....
They are getting paid back for all the shit they did during the Crusades.
Can you expect anything more from Kenyan?

I'm a liberal because YOU say so? That assumption on your part negates everything aimed at me in your post.

Liberals as far as I know want to change the world as do RWers. RWers want the world to be christian as do you. Muslims want the world to be muslim, some of them demand that or death to those that will not comply. You ISIS terrorists kill people that will not conform to their religion. They have made that clear.

I hate ALL religion and want our country to stay out of ALL other countries business be it religious or otherwise. I am against all war that draws Americans into it. If we are attacked my response is to wipe out the attacking country using all the weapons at our disposal including nuclear to bring an immediate conclusion and to deploy and risk as few American military lives as possible.

At home I believe we should only promote American prosperity not just the prosperity of a handful of individuals like the Waltons or the Kochs. I believe the financial sector needs to be regulated so it cannot repeat the crash of 2008. As for individual freedom, I believe that there should be a maximum effort to protect individual freedoms in all aspects of being a citizen and in pursuit of happiness. Money should not equal votes. The rich have far too much to say in our elections. By that I mean it is OK for a wealthy man to run but it should be illegal for any person to just be a front man for a huge warchest of cash provided by a few wealthy people. Donations MUST be limited so that the message of the candidates is not drowned by a flood of cash.

My values are certainly not liberal or so-called conservative. There is no political party that represents my views. I guess the worst you can say is that I am currently an independent...with protectionist leanings globally and protectionist leanings locally for the rights and political power of the AVERAGE individual. Corporations frequently disregard the welfare of individual American's interests so politically I do not trust them. I'm not "anti corporation" though. Like I said I just don't trust them.

You people that babble on about "liberals" are no better than actual liberals that babble on about gay rights. You are BOTH wasting media attention that could be better focused on the things that actually effect the general welfare such as repairing the infrastructure and keeping health care as affordable and accessible as humanly possible. In short we need to take care of our own citizens and corporations are NOT citizens. If that bothers stock shareholders then I suggest that they be more careful what they invest in.

You came at me with the right/left nonsense in the first place, tard....

And you're all over the place. How do we go from simply wanting the president to have some accountability for geo-political issues to the Koch family? Slow your roll, spazz.

And you're all over the place. How do we go from simply wanting the president to have some accountability for geo-political issues to the Koch family? Slow your roll, spazz.

"All you crazy RWers"?? is "coming at you" ?? What a straight up pussy!.

It's not a concern of the U S. It doesn't matter how I characterize the Mid East turmoil. It is not our problem and I don't want the U S to make it so. People get killed all of the time in dangerous places. The victims could have left or converted to islam. I don't care. REALLY, I DON'T CARE! Did they know they were there risking their lives? You bet your ass they did. I don't want to hear some stupid shit about how it was their land and they had been there for centuries or ten minutes. When you are threatened with an unbeatable force you get your ass up and get the hell out or fight to the death. These pussies just get gathered up like stray sheep and get killed. They were STUPID. It makes me happy when stupid people die. Seriously, it makes me happy.

The Koch brothers are directly responsible for the mindless attacks on Obama insisting he is the worst president ever and now you are complaining about how the president appears unaccountable? You can't have it both ways. I don't like liars. The RW is chock full of them. This constant droning against a president that has only brought prosperity and steady recovery to the nation is not only a lie..it is an outrageous lie.

I felt it necessary to explain my politics because you misrepresent me consistently as do others.

I believe you are a RWer. Am I wrong? If I am in error I apologize. That's more than you will ever get from a RWer piece of shit.

I hope that clears up your concerns.

It's not a concern of the U S. It doesn't matter how I characterize the Mid East turmoil. It is not our problem and I don't want the U S to make it so. People get killed all of the time in dangerous places. The victims could have left or converted to islam. I don't care. REALLY, I DON'T CARE! Did they know they were there risking their lives? You bet your ass they did. I don't want to hear some stupid shit about how it was their land and they had been there for centuries or ten minutes. When you are threatened with an unbeatable force you get your ass up and get the hell out or fight to the death. These pussies just get gathered up like stray sheep and get killed. They were STUPID. It makes me happy when stupid people die. Seriously, it makes me happy.

The Koch brothers are directly responsible for the mindless attacks on Obama insisting he is the worst president ever and now you are complaining about how the president appears unaccountable? You can't have it both ways. I don't like liars. The RW is chock full of them. This constant droning against a president that has only brought prosperity and steady recovery to the nation is not only a lie..it is an outrageous lie.

I felt it necessary to explain my politics because you misrepresent me consistently as do others.

I believe you are a RWer. Am I wrong? If I am in error I apologize. That's more than you will ever get from a RWer piece of shit.

You started the right vs. left BS was the point. You reading more into 'coming at me' shows your level of retardation.

And fuck the Koch Brothers BS. It has no fucking bearing on whether it's acceptable for the media and Obama to turn their backs on the Yizidis when they're getting butchered by fucking animals.

You started the right vs. left BS was the point. You reading more into 'coming at me' shows your level of retardation.

And fuck the Koch Brothers BS. It has no fucking bearing on whether it's acceptable for the media and Obama to turn their backs on the Yizidis when they're getting butchered by fucking animals.

"You started it"..:lol: Grow the fuck up. You sound like a child. Let me know when some Irish or Americans in this country are being butchered. If these Yizidis had feet then I have no pity on them. They were like all surprised that the ISIS guys would do something to them? Stupid on all counts. A healthy human being can walk about ten miles a day easily...maybe a bit less if you know you are being hunted and are taking the back roads. These dumb assholes chose to stay. On what grounds? What did they think would happen?

Please explain why I should care that stupid people get killed for being stupid.

"You started it"..:lol: Grow the fuck up. You sound like a child. Let me know when some Irish or Americans in this country are being butchered. If these Yizidis had feet then I have no pity on them. They were like all surprised that the ISIS guys would do something to them? Stupid on all counts. A healthy human being can walk about ten miles a day easily...maybe a bit less if you know you are being hunted and are taking the back roads. These dumb assholes chose to stay. On what grounds? What did they think would happen?

Please explain why I should care that stupid people get killed for being stupid.

1. Blaming the victims is not alright; and you're a coward for it.
1b. You can have an idea that barbarians are nearby. That doesn't mean that you feel that you have somewhere to go or can get your young children to a safety when you're in a desert dwelling especially.
2. You've posted multiple times and still not regarded the indifference of Obama and the media. So, it would seem that you're willing to give them a pass.

1. Blaming the victims is not alright; and you're a coward for it.
1b. You can have an idea that barbarians are nearby. That doesn't mean that you feel that you have somewhere to go or can get your young children to a safety when you're in a desert dwelling especially.
2. You've posted multiple times and still not regarded the indifference of Obama and the media. So, it would seem that you're willing to give them a pass.

Duh! Ya think? :lol: I thought I was excruciatingly clear. What is it about the words "I don't care" that you are having such a snitfit dealing with. Obama and the media are ignoring these deaths? Good. I agree with that policy.

The "barbarians" have been coming their way for months. If I was in the desert and I knew my life was at risk I would prepare for a long walk through the desert and get my butt out of harm's way. That is because I'm not STUPID. I'm sure these dumb asses were just sitting around PRAYING. It appears that god was busy when they were praying. OOPS! OH well! Looks like "god" loves an atrocity. He sure allows a hell of a lot of it. Maybe it was YOUR fault. Maybe YOU didn't PRAY hard enough for these dead dumb fuckers.

Ya.. I blame you.

Duh! Ya think? :lol: I thought I was excruciatingly clear. What is it about the words "I don't care" that you are having such a snitfit dealing with. Obama and the media are ignoring these deaths? Good. I agree with that policy.

The "barbarians" have been coming their way for months. If I was in the desert and I knew my life was at risk I would prepare for a long walk through the desert and get my butt out of harm's way. That is because I'm not STUPID. I'm sure these dumb asses were just sitting around PRAYING. It appears that god was busy when they were praying. OOPS! OH well! Looks like "god" loves an atrocity. He sure allows a hell of a lot of it. Maybe it was YOUR fault. Maybe YOU didn't PRAY hard enough for these dead dumb fuckers.

Ya.. I blame you.

It take a huge coward to justify the mass butchering of women and children. Congrats, dude.

Last edited:

Ya.. I blame you.

It take a huge coward to justify the mass butchering of women and children. Congrats, dude.

I could afford to lose a few pounds but why get personal and nasty about it? and Why do you talk like an uneducated black guy? Wuutzz up wid dat?

After a few days of dealing with gang bangers, drug dealers, whores, drunks and violent homeless.. etc.. I'm just all "braved" out. :lol: It's been a busy week.

Ya.. I blame you.

Custer had no problem with it...

Ya.. I blame you.

Custer had no problem with it...

That's nice.

Ya.. I blame you.

I could afford to lose a few pounds but why get personal and nasty about it? and Why do you talk like an uneducated black guy? Wuutzz up wid dat?

After a few days of dealing with gang bangers, drug dealers, whores, drunks and violent homeless.. etc.. I'm just all "braved" out. :lol: It's been a busy week.

You're a blubbering (x2) coward, then.

Ya.. I blame you.

You're a blubbering (x2) coward, then.

X 2 ??? OOOOooo..!!!. That's gonna leave a mark !!!!

Can't remember the last time I blubbered. Did i ever? I don't think so.

Guess what moron. In the three days of us going back and forth on this stupid thread just as many Americans died on our highways as these stupid morons you are belly aching about. They didn't get to choose to not get killed like the A-holes that just sat there on their asses waiting for ISIS to kill them. I call it suicide by ISIS. Case closed.

I think if asked, Obama should say this,

"I am saddened the Devil Worshiping Yazidis are being murdered because Bush invaded Iraq over weapons that didn't exist and failed to set up a functioning government after wasting thousands of lives and spending hundreds of billions of dollars. But this problem is not worth expending one more American life!"

Forum List

Back