ISIS planning "nuclear tsunami" killing 100s of millions of unbelievers!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people.
The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. I
SIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

With the ink not yet dry on the “Iran nuclear deal,” Middle Eastern states opposed to Persian domination of the region now are actively pursuing a nuclear weapons capability of their own. President Obama’s deal could literally mean an arms race that could lead to nuclear devastation as Saudi Arabia and others look to get the bomb as well to counter Iran. With more countries obtaining nukes, the greater the possibility terrorists could obtain a weapon, which could be used to attack Israel or the West.
L. TODD WOOD: ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami' - Washington Times

SIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

With the ink not yet dry on the “Iran nuclear deal,” Middle Eastern states opposed to Persian domination of the region now are actively pursuing a nuclear weapons capability of their own. President Obama’s deal could literally mean an arms race that could lead to nuclear devastation as Saudi Arabia and others look to get the bomb as well to counter Iran. With more countries obtaining nukes, the greater the possibility terrorists could obtain a weapon, which could be used to attack Israel or the West.

People plan many things. Have a plan re: tv evangelists if I'm ever diagnosed with something short-term terminal ;)

People plan many things. Have a plan re: tv evangelists if I'm ever diagnosed with something short-term terminal ;)

And so we do nothing right?

And so we do nothing right?

Could try not being a douchebag in the middle east. See how that works.

I was pretty sure you were a mental case. This post confirms it. What boggles my mind is why you're not in a mental ward somewhere. I hope you don't have access to guns.
And why the fuck aren't you banned?

I was pretty sure you were a mental case. This post confirms it. What boggles my mind is why you're not in a mental ward somewhere. I hope you don't have access to guns.

Gramps... hope you weren't talking about me!

Everyone who doesn't agree with your characterization of the latest boogeyman must be nuts eh? Seems to me everything being said about IS was said about al-Qaeda as well. How's Al doing?

You're too stupid to drive let alone anything else if you buy into all the hype about these terrorist groups. US carries out orders of magnitude more and worse acts of terror than any proper terrorist group. US is directly responsible for 300k to over a million Iraqi dead women and children due to post-war sanctions alone. If some country had done that to us you don't think some of our people'd get surly and seek vengenace? All "terrorism" is. Pissed off people without cruise missiles coming and looking for well-deserved blood.

No, him.

Dude flat out threatened that he wants to do bodily harm to others if he ever gets sick.

Don't think he realizes he's already sick, it's just mental rather than terminal.

No, him.

Dude flat out threatened that he wants to do bodily harm to others if he ever gets sick.

Don't think he realizes he's already sick, it's just mental rather than terminal.

But wanting to kill all the people retaliating against our aggression against them is ok by you?

You see the hypocrisy do you not?

No, him.

But wanting to kill all the people retaliating against our aggression against them is ok by you?

You see the hypocrisy do you not?

What aggression against them?
Please be specific because I will be more then happy to show HOW aggressive ISIS has been to the Western Way of LiFE!
Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Main article: List of Islamic terrorist attacks

The outer skin of World Trade Center Tower Two that remained standing after an Islamist terrorist attack orchestrated by Al-Qaeda

Yes they are crazy....very very crazy. Just like anyone else who thinks that nuking your perceived enemies is crazy.

I saw that article on drudge earlier. And my first thought was that millions of conservatives would be tricked into believing that this article was news, and not an opinion based on wild speculation. I think I'm probably right.

More examples of Islamic aggression!
18,928 attacks since 2001 in Israel alone!
So come on let's compare body counts!

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 9.27.37 AM.png

I saw that article on drudge earlier. And my first thought was that millions of conservatives would be tricked into believing that this article was news, and not an opinion based on wild speculation. I think I'm probably right.

FACTS you idiot.. THIS IS NEWS from a JOURNALIST! What f...king more do you want while you have your head buried so far up Obama's backside?

A veteran German journalist who became the first to gain access as an embedded reporter with Islamic State (ISIS) revealed the jihadist terror group plans to bring nuclear annihilation across the globe.

The journalist, Jurgen Todenhofer (75), released his findings in a book called
"Inside IS - Ten Days in the Islamic State," reports the UK's Daily Express on Friday.
Todenhofer, who previously was an MP in German Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU party before turning to journalism in 2000 as a war reporter, spent ten days with ISIS.
He was overseen during his visit by "Jihadi John," the ISIS terrorist from the UK named Mohammed Emwazi who gained fame in gruesomebeheading videos.
According to the journalist, the West is unprepared for ISIS.
He writes that "the terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS."
German Reporter Reveals ISIS Plans 'Nuclear Tsunami'

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Islamic Agression in Iraq!
How many died in Iraq? How many lives did the Iraq war save?

Iraqi government estimates

• Iraq's Health Minister, Ali al-Shemari, claims 150,000 Iraqis have been killed by the "resistance" as at Nov 2006. But the source is suspect. Al-Shemari is an ally of Muqtada al-Sadr, whose death squads have probably killed thousands.
  • Iraqi government estimate, released Jan 2008 estimates 150,000 Iraqi dead from March 2003 to June 2006.
    • It estimates 75,000 dead in Baghdad alone.
    • I am sure that the jihad "resistance" has killed tens of thousands since 2003. But there are still the same problems with this survey:
      1. Based on interviews, not death certs.
      2. Not an actual count of the dead, but an estimate based on extrapolation.
      3. Confuses combatants and non-combatants.
      4. Confuses killings by the "resistance" with killings by the allies.
The vast majority of killings of civilians in Iraq are by the resistance
  • In the Northern Ireland conflict, when the results were all added up after 30 years, 90 percent of all civilians who were killed were killed by the paramilitaries. Only 10 percent were killed by the British army and security forces. The reason why is that western armies are restrained. Their opponents usually target civilians (e.g. NI loyalists) or civilian areas (e.g. NI republicans).
    Iraq I'm sure is the same. Since liberation in Apr 2003, probably 80 or 90 percent of the civilians who have died were killed by the jihad.
  • Dan Hallagan
    • The Civilian Casualty Fable - The vast majority (over 80 percent) of civilian killings since the liberation of Iraq have been by the "resistance", not by the allies.

Everyone who doesn't agree with your characterization of the latest boogeyman must be nuts eh? Seems to me everything being said about IS was said about al-Qaeda as well. How's Al doing?

You're too stupid to drive let alone anything else if you buy into all the hype about these terrorist groups. US carries out orders of magnitude more and worse acts of terror than any proper terrorist group. US is directly responsible for 300k to over a million Iraqi dead women and children due to post-war sanctions alone. If some country had done that to us you don't think some of our people'd get surly and seek vengenace? All "terrorism" is. Pissed off people without cruise missiles coming and looking for well-deserved blood.

All this done before IRAQ dumb f...k!
Selected attacks[edit]
Main article: List of Islamic terrorist attacks

The outer skin of World Trade Center Tower Two that remained standing after an Islamist terrorist attack orchestrated by Al-Qaeda

You wrote:
US is directly responsible for 300k to over a million Iraqi dead women and children due to post-war sanctions alone.
HOW because the MSM biased reporting said so???
How about dealing with REALITY!!!

150,000 Iraqis have been killed by the "resistance" as at Nov 2006. But the source is suspect. Al-Shemari is an ally of Muqtada al-Sadr, whose death squads have probably killed thousands.

• Iraqi government estimate, released Jan 2008 estimates 150,000 Iraqi dead from March 2003 to June 2006.
    • It estimates 75,000 dead in Baghdad alone.
    • I am sure that the jihad "resistance" has killed tens of thousands since 2003. But there are still the same problems with this survey:
      1. Based on interviews, not death certs.
      2. Not an actual count of the dead, but an estimate based on extrapolation.
      3. Confuses combatants and non-combatants.
      4. Confuses killings by the "resistance" with killings by the allies.
]The vast majority of killings of civilians in Iraq are by the resistance
  • Iraq I'm sure is the same. Since liberation in Apr 2003, probably 80 or 90 percent of the civilians who have died were killed by the jihad.
  • Dan Hallagan
    • The Civilian Casualty Fable - The vast majority (over 80 percent) of civilian killings since the liberation of Iraq have been by the "resistance", not by the allies.
    thereligionofpeace.com makes the point:
  • Iraqi civilians killed (all deliberately) in 2006 by the Iraqi resistance: 16,791.
  • Iraqi civilians killed (all accidentally) in 2006 by Americans: 225.
    In other words, the incredibly careful and skilled Americans have hardly killed anyone innocent since 2003, and those that have died have all been killed accidentally while engaged in street warfare with jihadis. Almost all the deaths in Iraq are at the hands of the resistance, not at the hands of the Americans. As Glen Reinsford says: "Iraqis aren't dying from war. They are being murdered by Islamic terrorists."

How many died in Iraq? How many lives did the Iraq war save?

A sobering warning...

The Mushroom Cloud ISIS Has In Store For Us
September 30, 2015 - The totalitarian mass murderers of Islamic State are hellbent on acquiring nuclear weapons and using them against their enemies in the West, a reporter who was embedded with the Salafi jihadist fighters in occupied Syria is warning.
German journalist Jürgen Todenhöfer, who spent 10 anxious days living in Islamic State-held Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor in Syria with the jihadists, wants the world to know that the terrorist group is deadly serious about unleashing a "nuclear tsunami" on those who oppose its efforts to create an Islamic caliphate. "This is the largest religious cleansing strategy that has ever been planned in human history," he said. The West has "no concept of the threat it faces" from Islamic State and "dramatically" underestimates the threat posed by the group, said the former German politician who was allowed to embed with the group because of his high-profile criticism of U.S. involvement in the Middle East. "They are extremely brutal," according to Todenhöfer. "Not just head-cutting. I'm talking about the strategy of religious cleansing. That's their official philosophy. They are talking about 500 million people who have to die."

iw.jpg

He describes his jihadist odyssey in a new book called Inside IS - Ten Days In The Islamic State. At time of writing it wasn’t clear if the author plans to release an English-language version. (The German-language book is titled Inside IS - 10 Tage im 'Islamischen Staat'.) Todenhöfer's disturbing revelations come 20 months after President Obama sat down with David Remnick of the New Yorker and dismissively likened Islamic State (a.k.a. ISIS, ISIL, and Daesh) as a "jayvee," or junior varsity, team. "If a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant," Obama said in January last year. Congenitally in denial about the threat that Muslim expansionism poses to free nations, Obama said last fall that "ISIL is not Islamic. No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL's victims have been Muslim."

Even now as Islamic State continues racking up horrifying, barbaric atrocities, the Appeaser-in-Chief maintains that Islamic State can be vanquished with tough love and social programs. At the United Nations yesterday Obama said waging war against such terrorist groups won't accomplish anything. "Ideologies are not defeated with guns," Obama told UN delegates. "They are defeated by better ideas -- a more attractive and compelling vision." As someone who spent time with the jihadists, Todenhöfer agrees with Obama that Western military intervention against Islamic State would be pointless. "I don't see anyone who has a real chance to stop them. Only Arabs can stop [Islamic State]. I came back very pessimistic."

MORE

Forum List

Back