ISIS has a money problem

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess they thought they had the world on a string when it came to money, but money doesn't grow on the trees

ISIS has a money problem
SEPTEMBER 27, 2015, 4:29 PM EDT
gettyimages-477254242.jpg

The group’s main sources of revenue no longer provide a steady income.

A widening income gap between ISIS fighters and regular civilians has resulted in resentment among people under the group’s control,Business Insider reports.

ISIS made promises to its followers when it first came into power, but those promises have so far been left unfulfilled. The extremist group, which brought in about $1.2 billion last year, spends more money on weapons than it does attending to the needs of its 8 million people.

Continue reading at:

ISIS Has a Money Problem - Fortune

How much did you donate so far to oust Assad?

Why not volunteer to scrub the rest of the toilets in the Nut House, and in return receive a higher amount to put in your piggy bank? If you didn't feel that you had to answer this thread with your usual nonsense, I wouldn't have dragged you in like you dragged me in. Next time try to restrain yourself. You don't have to constantly put your nonsense into the threads I originate. I realize it is very difficult for a schizo to do that, but try anyway.

Why not volunteer to scrub the rest of the toilets in the Nut House, and in return receive a higher amount to put in your piggy bank? If you didn't feel that you had to answer this thread with your usual nonsense, I wouldn't have dragged you in like you dragged me in. Next time try to restrain yourself. You don't have to constantly put your nonsense into the threads I originate. I realize it is very difficult for a schizo to do that, but try anyway.
How many toilets did you clean to have money for donation?

Don't you realize, Little Shit, (or is it too much fo you to handle in your demented mind) that you don't have to post some nonsense to every thread I put up? Do I bother making comments to your Baghdad Bob Junior's numerous threads that you broadcast all the time?. I can restrain myself. Evidently you can't.

Don't you realize, Little Shit, (or is it too much fo you to handle in your demented mind) that you don't have to post some nonsense to every thread I put up? Do I bother making comments to your Baghdad Bob Junior's numerous threads that you broadcast all the time?. I can restrain myself. Evidently you can't.
You are donating ISIS here on the board by blaming their major enemy. So why wouldn´t you collect some deposit bottles to help out your men in black?

You are donating ISIS here on the board by blaming their major enemy. So why wouldn´t you collect some deposit bottles to help out your men in black?

Since you are posting when most of Germany is asleep, you keep on posting so much nonsense on this thread and have contributed nothing. This was a thread where you could have restrained yourself to shut up, but like a schizo that would be too difficult to do.

Since you are posting when most of Germany is asleep, you keep on posting so much nonsense on this thread and have contributed nothing. This was a thread where you could have restrained yourself to shut up, but like a schizo that would be too difficult to do.
I am sure, the men in black appreciate your efforts.

My God, don't you ever sleep. I am sure your idol Assad is proud of the way you stay up defending him,. but even he would suggest that you get some sleep.

My God, don't you ever sleep. I am sure your idol Assad is proud of the way you stay up defending him,. but even he would suggest that you get some sleep.
You should not have been given an Obamaphone. He is directly responsible for the nonsense you fill the Internet with while you are on your way outside to find deposit bottles for ISIS.

I read a report a month or so ago that said the majority of their funding was not from oil but appropriating from the population. No new territory, no new population upon which to feed.

Forum List

Back