Isis kicking Isis where it hurts. Lol.

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
Kicking ISIS where it hurts: Training video shows militants kicking each other in PRIVATES
ISLAMIC State (ISIS) has released a bizarre new training video showcasing the jihadi killers preparing for battle by kicking each other in the GENITALS.
By OLI SMITH
PUBLISHED: 15:50, Sun, Nov 29, 2015

killers-622906.jpg
IG

A bizarre video showcased jihadi killers preparing for battle by kicking each other in the genitals
The eyebrow-raising footage also reveals the militants leapfrogging each other, forming human pyramids and touching their toes.

The jihadi video has provided insight into the warped mindset of the brutal militant regime.

Teaching them to handle pain?

I'd rather they shot me

It sounds like good training to me. Navy Seals get hurt a lot of ways before they finish training, and many of them can't take it and quit. And if you quit, you get coffee and donuts.

Coffee and Donuts with the Navy SEALs • Systematic Relative Strength • Dorsey Wright Money Management Systematic Relative Strength
That article seems more about being able to withstand emotional and psychological stress, and physical endurance to extreme cold, for example. I don't think that's the same as being kicked in your nether regions, but hey ho, what do I know :)
Don't ring that bell soldier!

It sounds like good training to me. Navy Seals get hurt a lot of ways before they finish training, and many of them can't take it and quit. And if you quit, you get coffee and donuts.

Coffee and Donuts with the Navy SEALs • Systematic Relative Strength • Dorsey Wright Money Management Systematic Relative Strength
Kicking people in the nuts is absurd and it doesnt help anyone. The fact that they think this counts as training, says a lot about how ignorant they are.

Forum List

Back