Help find this woman

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
'This is what happens when you don't shut up!': Florida woman posts photo of her dog with mouth duct-taped shut, sparking Internet outrage and a police investigation
  • Katie Brown of South Daytona, Florida, taped her dog's mouth shut when the pooch barked too much
  • She posted the photo to Facebook and received numerous complaints
  • The photo was shared more than 45,000 times in less than 24 hours
  • Local police say they have been inundated with calls from as far away as Australia and are investigating the matter

Read more: Florida woman posts photo of her dog with mouth duct-taped shut
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Any Floridians here?

Help find her and turn her in to the cops.

2EDE817900000578-0-image-m-101_1448687783912.jpg

When I was a boy my father brought home a very nice yellow Labrador he found wandering on the street. It was housebroken but it barked a lot. Sometimes it would just start barking and wouldn't stop.

My mother bought a muzzle and when Doxie would start her barking Mama put the muzzle on her and firmly said "Schnauze! three or four times (that's German for muzzle). It only took a few days for Doxie to associate that word with the muzzle, which she hated. When she started her barking all we had to say is, "Schnauze!" and she'd stop, lie down and look intimidated.

Maybe that's what the woman was doing. But the problem with using tape is it must hurt when removing it.

3000 babies murdered per day in abortion clinics and no one says a word...

But hurt one dog...

When I was a boy my father brought home a very nice yellow Labrador he found wandering on the street. It was housebroken but it barked a lot. Sometimes it would just start barking and wouldn't stop.

My mother bought a muzzle and when Doxie would start her barking Mama put the muzzle on her and firmly said "Schnauze! three or four times (that's German for muzzle). It only took a few days for Doxie to associate that word with the muzzle, which she hated. When she started her barking all we had to say is, "Schnauze!" and she'd stop, lie down and look intimidated.

Maybe that's what the woman was doing. But the problem with using tape is it must hurt when removing it.
The problem with duct taping a dog's muzzle is, that's their nose. It interferes with their breathing. Just duct tape the woman's mouth and nose for an hour or two.

3000 babies murdered per day in abortion clinics and no one says a word...

But hurt one dog...
Oh fuck you. You fucking anti-woman, anti-choice airhead assholes still don't get it and you inject your airless, empty arguments everywhere because no one wants to listen to you anymore.

Forum List

Back