Russian police studies Chinese language

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
In the last two years Russia became practically the colony of China.
It looks like China will swallow Russia in few decades, Chinese language is more important as English in Russia now.
Thank you, stupid western politicians, in 1990s Russia wanted to join EU and NATO but you declined the request.
Now all huge Russian natural resources and nukes will be in Chinese ownership soon.

Here is a video Russian police studies Mandarin

Russia, China, and the Brics grow more powerful and influencial every day, in their adopted spirit of cooperation and peaceful means.

China has no ambitiins to dominate the alliance at the expense of it's partners in peace.

America needs to return to their glory. If they will have me, I will do my part if all goes well in East Germany. The world needs to return to civil liberties lead by the U.S and her Constitution.

America needs to return to their glory. If they will have me, I will do my part if all goes well in East Germany. The world needs to return to civil liberties lead by the U.S and her Constitution.

First of all America badly needs to go back to its founders and christian heritage.
Then kick both corrupted parties DNC and GOP out and found the third way.

Bad it can happens only after Federal Reserve and the Immigration Act of 1965 get abolished, Christianity becomes more support from gov't, and leftism of any kind prohibited.
I don't think most of foreign countries can be saved because they are filled with dumb slaves

Russia, China, and the Brics grow more powerful and influencial every day, in their adopted spirit of cooperation and peaceful means.

China has no ambitiins to dominate the alliance at the expense of it's partners in peace.

China already dominates

First of all America badly needs to go back to its founders and christian heritage.
Then kick both corrupted parties DNC and GOP out and found the third way.

Bad it can happens only after Federal Reserve and the Immigration Act of 1965 get abolished, Christianity becomes more support from gov't, and leftism of any kind prohibited.
I don't think most of foreign countries can be saved because they are filled with dumb slaves
Our Christian heritage? I don`t think we should murder any more Native Americans. I`m against that.

Russia became practically the colony of China.

when pootler gives this "back "?
hans wants back.png

Forum List

Back