ISIS executes 12 Christians—including boy and 2 women who were raped and beheaded..Where is the Pope

And the above 3 fools try to make fun of me when I do what they do! HYPOCRITES!

They don't like it when I use their strategy back on them!
Strategy?
I thought you just let off some gas.
Excuse me.

Is there any wonder that Europeans, Christians AND JEWS, all over the world are looking at PUTIN AS A SAVIOR???..IF he does DECIMATE ISIS, you will have just seen the NEW SUPER POWER being born!....And our feckless, coward Obuma does nothing, but bluster!

Christianity Today ^ | 10-05-2015 | Shianee Mamanglu-Regala
Islamic State militants have brutally murdered 12 Christians, including the 12-year-old son of a Syrian ministry team leader who had planted nine churches, for refusing to renounce Jesus Christ and embrace Islam instead, the Gospel Herald reported. The horrific executions took place last Aug. 28 in an unnamed village outside Aleppo, Syria, according to Christian Aid Mission, a humanitarian group that assists indigenous Christian workers in their native countries. "In front of the team leader and relatives in the crowd, the Islamic extremists cut off the fingertips of the boy and severely beat him, telling his father they would stop...
Wherever the Pope is, it's likely more appropriate/important than whining on a message board.
How about him growing a set of balls and point out muslim terrorism...he can stand up for global warming, but NOT something that actually matters!
Here you whiny little girl:

pope condemns terrorism - Google Search
Oh, thank God!
At least that's that outrage sorted.

Onto the next one I suppose.

Is there any wonder that Europeans, Christians AND JEWS, all over the world are looking at PUTIN AS A SAVIOR???..IF he does DECIMATE ISIS, you will have just seen the NEW SUPER POWER being born!....And our feckless, coward Obuma does nothing, but bluster!

Islamic State militants have brutally murdered 12 Christians, including the 12-year-old son of a Syrian ministry team leader who had planted nine churches, for refusing to renounce Jesus Christ and embrace Islam instead, the Gospel Herald reported. The horrific executions took place last Aug. 28 in an unnamed village outside Aleppo, Syria, according to Christian Aid Mission, a humanitarian group that assists indigenous Christian workers in their native countries. "In front of the team leader and relatives in the crowd, the Islamic extremists cut off the fingertips of the boy and severely beat him, telling his father they would stop...

"Christianity Today" as news source. OMFG what an idiot.

The "story" is dated 5 October and claims this took place August 28 with this image....

isis-execution-of-children.jpg

Isn't it interesting that the same image was used in this article for an event in Iraq, in 2014

e3dam_920315_large.jpg

.... not to mention literally hundreds of other repeats in the endless stock photos of fake ISIS news.

Partisan hacks. They'll run with anything and claim it's a football.
I don't know where these psycho's find this crazy partisan crap. I've actually tried googling to find sites that post leftwing partisan nonsense to see if I can find anything to post that will annoy conservatives, and it's too much work! I don't know how they can find so much bullshit so easily!

I mean damn, "Christians murdered in the middle east... WHERE'S THE POPE?!" even though he's condemned it a million times.

I don't know how they have the energy to find this nonsense.

Link to the pope condemning it A MILLION TIMES, or you simply LIE, just like other TERRORIST MUSLIM LOVERS.... I should have realized only scum like you and Pogo would let that curtain of respectability fall and show who you bastards really are....TERRORIST sympathizers.

The LEFT is letting us know...any others want to come out of the closet and let us know your supporters of terrorism....Fugly, NaziBoy, WingNut?...any others?
Terrorists are evil. So are dumb fuckers like you Vig, however unaware of it you are.
You can TRY and spin it, Old Fool, but you are OUT OF THE CLOSET Terrorist lover and hater of Christians... your posts above are proof enough!
False. You, however, are out of the closet as a gigantic fucking idiot. Then again... I'm not sure you were even in the closet. Regarding that at least! :rofl:

He has a point. Nobody is doing diddly squat. Our potus is a pussy. Putin isn't fucking around.

Well...yes...Putin is fucking around in a manner of speaking. He is NOT targeting ISIS.

Same place the other Pope was as Hitler turned Europe into Satans playground.

"Christianity Today" as news source. OMFG what an idiot.

The "story" is dated 5 October and claims this took place August 28 with this image....

isis-execution-of-children.jpg

Isn't it interesting that the same image was used in this article for an event in Iraq, in 2014

e3dam_920315_large.jpg

.... not to mention literally hundreds of other repeats in the endless stock photos of fake ISIS news.

Partisan hacks. They'll run with anything and claim it's a football.
I don't know where these psycho's find this crazy partisan crap. I've actually tried googling to find sites that post leftwing partisan nonsense to see if I can find anything to post that will annoy conservatives, and it's too much work! I don't know how they can find so much bullshit so easily!

I mean damn, "Christians murdered in the middle east... WHERE'S THE POPE?!" even though he's condemned it a million times.

I don't know how they have the energy to find this nonsense.

Link to the pope condemning it A MILLION TIMES, or you simply LIE, just like other TERRORIST MUSLIM LOVERS.... I should have realized only scum like you and Pogo would let that curtain of respectability fall and show who you bastards really are....TERRORIST sympathizers.

The LEFT is letting us know...any others want to come out of the closet and let us know your supporters of terrorism....Fugly, NaziBoy, WingNut?...any others?
Terrorists are evil. So are dumb fuckers like you Vig, however unaware of it you are.
You can TRY and spin it, Old Fool, but you are OUT OF THE CLOSET Terrorist lover and hater of Christians... your posts above are proof enough!
False. You, however, are out of the closet as a gigantic fucking idiot. Then again... I'm not sure you were even in the closet. Regarding that at least! :rofl:

Whatever you say, terrorist muslim supporter, and Christian hater! We have you uncovered also! :ahole-1:

Incredible isn't it! it's so true..."HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!"

He has a point. Nobody is doing diddly squat. Our potus is a pussy. Putin isn't fucking around.

Well...yes...Putin is fucking around in a manner of speaking. He is NOT targeting ISIS.
He's kinda willynilly dropping bombs all over the place, yes.

I'd go a bit further and say he's targeting anti-Assad factions, not ISIS, while pretending he is targeting all "terrorist" groups.

ISIS executes 12 Christians—including boy and 2 women who were raped and beheaded..Where is the Pope

do you or anyone think he really cares?

i do not!! :up:

Just go with the flo, stan

does anyone care about how these Christians were killed??

A 12-year-old child’s fingertips were cut off and two women, aged 29 and 33, were raped before a crowd, the organization reported Oct. 1. Three men and the boy were crucified. All were ultimately beheaded.

ISIS chops off Christian boy’s fingertips before crucifixion

i am certain the forums muslime lovers and Christian haters here will get their jollies off reading the details. :up:

Forum List

Back