ISIS calls for attack on First Baptist of Dallas

Baptists might shoot them in the parking lot and be done with it.
Shooting them in the head is fatal, though.
Don't forget to wrap the bullet in bacon.
Bacon jams in the receiver. Just smearing a bit of pork grease or a woman's menstrual blood on it is enough to do the trick.

Hollow points serve a dual-purpose of maximizing damage on impact and a handy container for bacon grease or menstrual blood.

It's available commercially, but it's an expensive novelty. Making your own is better. :D

pork-ammo.jpg

SBGO_0172-420x268.jpg

Last edited:
People here always talk about their hate for fake news but always post links to websites that are masters of fake news. Hypocrites.
Sooo... what you're saying is you still believe this bullshit story?

BUHAHAHAHAHA
1) CNN isn't a fake news site.

2) Do you doubt ISIS is calling for attacks on America?

3) Even though they are, I strongly doubt the outcome in a "red state" like Texas will be as beneficial to ISIS fans as an attack on a "blue state"/blue city like California or NYC due to Second Amendment rules.

you should really think about CNN they are full of f n shit and they've been caught lying over and over, even their own damn Journalist have blown the Whistle on them.

upload_2017-1-28_12-2-15.png

upload_2017-1-28_12-2-52.png

upload_2017-1-28_12-3-42.png

you should really think about CNN they are full of f n shit and they've been caught lying over and over, even their own damn Journalist have blown the Whistle on them.

View attachment 109199

View attachment 109200

View attachment 109201
Pictures as evidence, but no links? Interesting.

Thanks, but while I know most news agencies lean left, they are businesses owned by capitalists. In this country, news is as business and they sell what sells. Smart people read a lot of different sources and, with critical thinking, can easily separate fact from opinion.

Unfortunately, about half the population has more money than brains. The ones with the brains lead those without brains around by their noses.

2d7yjox.jpg

View attachment 109199

View attachment 109200

View attachment 109201

Thanks, but while I know most news agencies lean left, they are businesses owned by capitalists. In this country, news is as business and they sell what sells. Smart people read a lot of different sources and, with critical thinking, can easily separate fact from opinion.

Unfortunately, about half the population has more money than brains. The ones with the brains lead those without brains around by their noses.

2d7yjox.jpg

They are my own Screen shots take which shows all the articles coming up on it.

View attachment 109199

View attachment 109200

View attachment 109201

2d7yjox.jpg

View attachment 109199

View attachment 109200

View attachment 109201

2d7yjox.jpg

LOOK UP AMBER LYONS

That's kind of the point, CNN is no fucking different than the RT dude. They take their orders about what is put out to the public and how it is 'presented' from a single political party - the DNC. AND they've been caught telling lies many times, rather like RT.

What's the difference? You like their opinions so you choose to ignore that they lie...

Forum List

Back