ISIS attacks on Hamas in the Gaza strip

P F Tinmore, et al,

This may be what you want to believe, but is less likely to be true.

I think the confusion is about the lie that Israel left Gaza in 2005.
(COMMENT)

Israel did leave Gaza in 2005. It gave the Hostile Arab Palestinians an opportunity to alter the face of Gaza. The Palestinians declined the opportunity and opted to create a battle zone.

That the Palestinians had the freedom to create a great place on the Mediterranean.
(COMMENT)

The Palestinians had an opportunity to create "a great place on the Mediterranean." Israel did NOT immediately create the containment program in 2005. During the period 2005 until the Block was raised in 2009, ---- HAMAS launched over 7000 rockets and mortars into Israel.

Rather than "create a great place on the Mediterranean," the Palestinians chose another option (Rocket and Mortars).

The story posted implied that Hamas would be, if offered the opportunity, a better partner than ISIS, etc. who would fill the power vacuum if Hamas fell.
(COMMENT)

I don't make that leap. The more viable interpretation is that neither HAMAS or DAESH have the makings of a "better partner." Neither have demonstrated that they can build a society of any value to humanity of the regional community.

The valued outcome here is that one or the other --- eliminates the other --- as a threat to regional peace and security; and in the process weakens the surviving opponent. Then, without regards to which survives (HAMAS or DAESH) there is just but one with which remains to be contained and dealt with.

If Israel would turn that aforementioned lie into the truth peace would be much easier to achieve.
(COMMENT)

I don't know what the Palestinian calls a "lie" --- let alone a "truth." So I have no real idea --- over the course of time (now and into the future) what Palestinian objectives and goals will evolve. It is very difficult to determine what such a Sharia Law State would make under an undefined leadership.

What we can see is the economic growth.

33170-a0b7998b2ba515cec1852e943a676330.jpg
PALESTINE compared to ISRAEL
33171-31b60433519deddfe6f34cf9029389d7.jpg

Most Respectfully,
R
In all due respect, Rocco, you are full of shit.

Only because he posts the truth backed up with unbiased links that destroys your islamonazi propaganda.

What did he post that refutes my post?

Everything, but you are blinded by your RACISM and HATRED so you cant see it

Really, my post trashed most everything he said.

They are home grown then, or Israel has bad security when they want to (they obviously did at the airport and twin towers for 9-11, let us never forget) . One other thing comes to mind

is Israel putting some plants in there and it has taken root. No wonder that general said what he did. Hamas fighting their own,

its nothing to send some fakes in and stir up crap and make the Pals fight against Hamas, (then let the fakes out) we already know there are some

terrorist cells in Gaza that would easily be persuaded to do a coup.

(also anyone with a thinking brain would know Isis would be attacking Israel and not the Pals, really now= IF this is true, they are paid mercenaries for Israel and SA).

Last edited:
Billo_Really, et al,

As usual, you come up with some interesting commentary.
Funding ISIS (Infographic)
Syria crisis: Turkey and Saudi Arabia shock Western countries by supporting anti-Assad jihadists
Turkey and Saudi Arabia are actively supporting a hardline coalition of Islamist rebels against Bashar al-Assad’s regime that includes al-Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria, in a move that has alarmed Western governments.

A jihadist group with ties to the Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a mortar attack on a Hamas base in the Gaza Strip.

ISIS supporters claim attack on Hamas base in Gaza Strip RT News
Of coarse ISIS is going to attack Hamas, they're funded by Israel and the US.
(COMMENT)

It never ceases to amaze me where you get these conspiracy theories.

Most Respectfully,
R
It's not a conspiracy theory. Here's Netanfuckyou shaking hands with one of them while he receives free medical...

Yes they even say the leader is a Mossad agent AkA Elliot Shimon, of course Israel says its a "conspiracy theory"

-
Billo_Really, et al,

Syria crisis: Turkey and Saudi Arabia shock Western countries by supporting anti-Assad jihadists
Turkey and Saudi Arabia are actively supporting a hardline coalition of Islamist rebels against Bashar al-Assad’s regime that includes al-Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria, in a move that has alarmed Western governments.

A jihadist group with ties to the Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a mortar attack on a Hamas base in the Gaza Strip.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
It's not a conspiracy theory. Here's Netanfuckyou shaking hands with one of them while he receives free medical...

God, you are so gullible and brainwashed.

Yes they even say the leader is a Mossad agent AkA Elliot Shimon, of course Israel says its a "conspiracy theory"

Actually , it's not ISrael who says that, it's the majority of people who say that. You demented 'conspiracy theorists' are a tiny minority.

Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

There goes bigmouth with his lies and bullshit again. That's Netanyahu shaking someone's hand, who seems to be injured and getting medical assistance.

-
Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

God, you are so gullible and brainwashed.

Hate filled maggot would be a more apt description.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Israel did leave Gaza in 2005. It gave the Hostile Arab Palestinians an opportunity to alter the face of Gaza. The Palestinians declined the opportunity and opted to create a battle zone.

(COMMENT)

The Palestinians had an opportunity to create "a great place on the Mediterranean." Israel did NOT immediately create the containment program in 2005. During the period 2005 until the Block was raised in 2009, ---- HAMAS launched over 7000 rockets and mortars into Israel.

Rather than "create a great place on the Mediterranean," the Palestinians chose another option (Rocket and Mortars).

(COMMENT)

I don't make that leap. The more viable interpretation is that neither HAMAS or DAESH have the makings of a "better partner." Neither have demonstrated that they can build a society of any value to humanity of the regional community.

The valued outcome here is that one or the other --- eliminates the other --- as a threat to regional peace and security; and in the process weakens the surviving opponent. Then, without regards to which survives (HAMAS or DAESH) there is just but one with which remains to be contained and dealt with.

(COMMENT)

I don't know what the Palestinian calls a "lie" --- let alone a "truth." So I have no real idea --- over the course of time (now and into the future) what Palestinian objectives and goals will evolve. It is very difficult to determine what such a Sharia Law State would make under an undefined leadership.

Most Respectfully,
R

Only because he posts the truth backed up with unbiased links that destroys your islamonazi propaganda.

Everything, but you are blinded by your RACISM and HATRED so you cant see it

Really, my post trashed most everything he said.

Actually it did no such thing, but it did show that you are not reading the replies to your questions

Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

So where is the label saying I am an ISIS terrorist them. Until you can prove that the person laying down is an ISIS terrorist then you are just spouting JEW HATRED

DEBKAfile, an Israeli intelligence asset, reports the ISIS and al-Nusra effort to wrest control of the border area away from the Syrian army was assisted by by Israel, Jordan and the United States:

Israel acted as a member, along with the US and Jordan, of a support system for rebel groups [ISIS, al-Nusra] fighting in southern Syria. Their efforts are coordinated through a war-room which the Pentagon established last year near Amman. The US, Jordanian and Israeli officers manning the facility determine in consultation which rebel factions are provided with reinforcements from the special training camps run for Syrian rebels in Jordan, and which will receive arms.
Syria ISIS Rebels Assisted by Israel Jordan and the U.S. Detain UN Peacekeepers in Israeli-Occupied Golan Heights Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

DEBKAfile, an Israeli intelligence asset, reports the ISIS and al-Nusra effort to wrest control of the border area away from the Syrian army was assisted by by Israel, Jordan and the United States:

Israel acted as a member, along with the US and Jordan, of a support system for rebel groups [ISIS, al-Nusra] fighting in southern Syria. Their efforts are coordinated through a war-room which the Pentagon established last year near Amman. The US, Jordanian and Israeli officers manning the facility determine in consultation which rebel factions are provided with reinforcements from the special training camps run for Syrian rebels in Jordan, and which will receive arms.
Syria ISIS Rebels Assisted by Israel Jordan and the U.S. Detain UN Peacekeepers in Israeli-Occupied Golan Heights Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Global Research = Global Compost! :lmao:

Bacheh kooney zer zad dobareh.

Hardly a valid source is it, infowars

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

That the Palestinians had the freedom to create a great place on the Mediterranean.
(COMMENT)

The story posted implied that Hamas would be, if offered the opportunity, a better partner than ISIS, etc. who would fill the power vacuum if Hamas fell.
(COMMENT)

If Israel would turn that aforementioned lie into the truth peace would be much easier to achieve.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

it's every post.

you're a terrorist supporter. how are your people going to live in peace with terrorists in charge ?

shut up pinkmore..."refute" it somewhere else....

!terrorist supporter!

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

it's every post.

you're a terrorist supporter. how are your people going to live in peace with terrorists in charge ?

!terrorist supporter!

The terrorist card is no longer the ace of trump.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

it's every post.

!terrorist supporter!

The terrorist card is no longer the ace of trump.

But Hamas is a terrorist organization. There's a reason so many countries have them listed as such. Just because you support them, it doesn't change anything.

Forum List

Back