Zone1 Is Your Body a Temple or a Graveyard?

Paschal lamb, in Judaism, the lamb sacrificed at the first Passover, on the eve of the Exodus from Egypt, the most momentous event in Jewish history.

According to the story of the Passover (Exodus, chapter 12), the Jews marked their doorposts with the blood of the lamb, and this sign spared them from destruction.

In early Jewish history an unblemished year-old lamb sacrificed in the Temple of Jerusalem on the 14th of Nisan to commemorate the eve of the Exodus was later eaten by the family.

For those who had been impeded from visiting the Temple at the prescribed time, a second Passover festival was permitted a month later. In modern times Jews use a roasted shank bone at the seder (q.v.) meal as symbolic of the Paschal lamb. St. Paul, drawing a parallel with the sacrifice made by Jesus, referred to Christ as the Paschal lamb (I Corinthians 5:7); hence, the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

You didn't answer my question. Who is "they" in your post #37?

Thank you, but I don't need a copy-pasta (especially one where you didn't even credit the author) about bible history from someone who has stated many times that you don't even believe the bible is historically true.

We were talking about Jesus, and the final Passover.

And you are lying. Nowhere in the bible does it say Jesus ate lamb. YOU are adding that to the text.

And btw, no, not all Jewish sects at that time partook in flesh eating and animal sacrifice. There were vegetarians, and there is historical evidence that James (Jesus' brother) and many of the disciples were vegetarian. Since the student is not greater than the Master, it is absurd to think that Jesus ate flesh....especially when it is clear He always has a heart for God's original design, and He was the only perfect, sinless human being who repeatedly taught MERCY.
Jesus instituted the new symbols while they were eating the Passover meal, which included roast lamb. It is clear that the disciples expected that Jesus would eat of the Passover lamb as he had done in previous seasons. No one knows if he abstained on that last Passover that he kept. That a lamb was prepared as usual is certain, however.

It is also unclear if was instituting new Passover symbols via the bread and wine or just wanting to be remembered anytime the disciples met together for a meal.

Last edited:
The context was bread and the leaven of the Pharisees, not bread and fish.

It was both a spiritual lesson and a recalling of an actual event that took place.

Why do you fight so hard for the "right" to maintain the violent status quo of this FALLEN world?

I might've asked you this before, but I don't remember you answering it so let me ask you again..... What should Christians aim for, God's perfect will or God's permissive will?

It was both a spiritual lesson and a recalling of an actual event that took place.

Why do you fight so hard for the "right" to maintain the violent status quo of this FALLEN world?

I might've asked you this before, but I don't remember you answering it so let me ask you again..... What should Christians aim for, God's perfect will or God's permissive will?
What scriptural evidence do you have to support vegan/vegetarianism as God's perfect will for his people at this time? I have never perceived such a directive in all my years as a Christain and bible student.

Last edited:
You didn't answer my question. Who is "they" in your post #37?

Thank you, but I don't need a copy-pasta (especially one where you didn't even credit the author) about bible history from someone who has stated many times that you don't even believe the bible is historically true.
I think the Bible is poetry, law and stories that illustrate truth. The Jews were gifted storytellers who borrowed from the cultures around them .

He has acknowledged that this will be Mankind's future, but as a professing Christian, he wants to see how much he can get away with in this life. Just like the sinner who thinks he can wait until the end of his life and offer a death bed "repentance"

What scriptural evidence do you have to support vegan/vegetarianism as God's perfect will for his people at this time?

Since it would take days, weeks or months to completely answer that question, for now I'll just give you the link to my YouTube channel.

And I'm sorry but I really don't want to spend my Saturday debating, especially with someone who I've been through all this stuff with MANY times before.

I might be back later tonight, but for now I'm gonna make like a tree.... :)

Oh, and I should answer the question of this thread. TEMPLE. Never again a tomb!

Snapinsta-app-350092729-2760347537454323-1133039762439724497-n-1080.jpg

Last edited:
The greatest man who ever lived, John the Baptist, ate locusts

I have a locust tree in my backyard. I didn't know until recently that this is the tree that produces carob! I'm going to have to try the fruit this year. I've seen it for years, but I didn't know

As I've often stated, this world would be a wonderful place if everyone was like me. You need to be shooting your righteous slings and arrows at someone else. :biggrin:

As I've often stated, this world would be a wonderful place if everyone was like me. You need to be shooting your righteous slings and arrows at someone else. :biggrin:
You're the one who wants to pick fight -- even after admitting the pre flood diet and the diet when Jesus establishes the Kingdom won't include slaughtering animals

The Christians who only want to see how much they can get away with are risking their eternal life when they play these games

Since it would take days, weeks or months to completely answer that question, for now I'll just give you the link to my YouTube channel.

And I'm sorry but I really don't want to spend my Saturday debating, especially with someone who I've been through all this stuff with MANY times before.

I might be back later tonight, but for now I'm gonna make like a tree.... :)

Oh, and I should answer the question of this thread. TEMPLE. Never again a tomb!

Snapinsta-app-350092729-2760347537454323-1133039762439724497-n-1080.jpg
How would you deal with the feral hogs that are rampaging many regions of the country, or other destructive invasive species? Are you aware that animals are manifestations of spirit beings, many of which are very malevolent? Would you cozy up to a T-Rex? God created animals clean and unclean and instructed us to eat only clean animals. If God designed our digestive systems as well as the animals he gave us to eat, what's the problem?

You're the one who wants to pick fight -- even after admitting the pre flood diet and the diet when Jesus establishes the Kingdom won't include slaughtering animals

The Christians who only want to see how much they can get away with are risking their eternal life when they play these games
I'm defending my position, not picking a fight.

We are in the 'church age', not the preflood or millennial period. Let's not live in the past, or get ahead of ourselves.

We are to "work out our own salvation with fear and trembling". I'm not in fear of my eternal life because I eat chicken nuggets.

The world when animals no longer fear Man

This pretty much set the stage for things until Christ returns.
Genesis 9

1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

I'm defending my position, not picking a fight.

We are in the 'church age', not the preflood or millennial period. Let's not live in the past, or get ahead of ourselves.

^ That is the exact opposite of what Jesus taught.

Throughout the Bible, we are told to have an eternal perspective. We are reminded that this life is temporary; a “vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.” (James 4:14) We are repeatedly told to set our minds on things above, not on earthly things. (Col 3:2, John 6:27, Matt 6:19-21, 1 John 2:15-17, 1 Peter 1:13-15, etc.)

Not only are we exhorted to have an eternal perspective, but we are warned against having the opposite mindset. In Philippians 3, Paul warns against having a temporal mindset, "with minds set on earthly things."

Also, instead of being like everyone else and having a worldly mindset and loving the aspects of this fallen world (which carnism absolutely is) Jesus made it crystal clear that we are supposed to want God's Kingdom and perfect will to be done HERE on earth as it is in heaven.

Here's a video for you. It addresses your point in a little more detail than my post above, but still in under 3 minutes. I made it for Christians who think just like you. :biggrin:

A Catholic repents of the many lives he stole

if humans were the only carnivores that could be a reflection of heavenly disapproval ...

the sin none the less are fast food dispensaries, over population, lost habitat and quite a lot more including living the life of the desert that approves of all things evil. like being a priest.

there's much to be said - wonder if they drive a gas powered automobile ...

Forum List

Back