Is Wikipedia politically biased? You tell me

Let me get this straight. You say the Jan. 6 insurrection was an operation enacted by the FBI to install Trump as President. and the US court system is also part of the scheme, and your proof of all of this is some Proud Boy snitch who suddenly came up with all this information as he was facing charges for his part in the insurrection, and you learned about all of this from anti-Biden sites on the internet? It's good to see you aren't depending on flimsy evidence.
No, I didn't say any of that.

I know you wish that was what I had said.

Thank you for the correction. I'll note that you have no disagreement with the rest, though. I strive to fully understand exactly what he was saying. Those Senators who voted to disallow the Electoral College vote even after the insurrection, were they knowing participants of the FBI insurrection, or were they just stupid dupes who fell for it?
the process ALLOWS such a vote dumb ass. It is totally legal and part of the process.

retard he said no such thing the riot was orchestrated by them to get Trump in trouble.

How would that get Trump in trouble if all Trump had to do to get out of trouble was to tweet, get the fuck out of the Capitol NOW!!! when the first started to break in?

How would that get Trump in trouble if all Trump had to do to get out of trouble was to tweet, get the fuck out of the Capitol NOW!!! when the first started to break in?
Be patient now. Give him a chance to make his case. Perhaps they knew trump was too stupid to tell them to quit.

Forum List

Back