Is Wikipedia politically biased? You tell me

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Here is what it says about McCarthy (biog)

After Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election, McCarthy supported Trump's false denial of Biden's victory and participated in efforts to overturn the results,[7][8] and while he condemned the January 6 United States Capitol attack in its immediate aftermath, blaming Trump for the riot and saying the 2020 election was legitimate,[9][10] he would later walk back these comments and reconcile with Trump.

:oops:

Bias? What bias?

Here come the liberals saying I'm crazy (like all conservatives)

well, it is not the most reliable source of news. in my case, i read a lot of media and social media from all sides, but i never cared much for wikipedia. i mostly use it when i want to search random trivia about my favorite celebs

• Banned
Yes, Wikipedia is dripping wtih liberal bias. The Pope is also Catholic, water is wet, and fire is hot.
and most Americans think the dottering, baby killing, America hating............ is doing a fair job

• Banned
I hope they got that Let's Re-do the 2020 Election thing correct! (They say McC resisted the 2020 takeover :) :) :))

If I'd known that, I would never have been against McC much... I still don't like how he voted a few times but hey... I love people who know the truth about 2020 and wanted to do something to correct the DISASTER ...

After Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election, McCarthy supported Trump's false denial of Biden's victory and participated in efforts to overturn the results,[7][8] and while he condemned the January 6 United States Capitol attack in its immediate aftermath, blaming Trump for the riot and saying the 2020 election was legitimate,[9][10] he would later walk back these comments and reconcile with Trump.

Bias? What bias?

No bias, just straight up undeniable facts, unless you are a big supporter of alternative facts.

Bias? What bias?

Which part of the quote in the OP do you think is wrong? McCarthy even thanked trump for his part in the speakership election.

Which part of the quote in the OP do you think is wrong? McCarthy even thanked trump for his part in the speakership election.
you know.. I just figure these days... if you have to explain such things to someone, that someone is either a totally dishonest person, hasn't been following news (real news) or both...

when u feel u have to make a 10 page explanation, you probably don't have to make a 10 page explanation bc the person is just not going to get it anyway..........

and most Americans think the dottering, baby killing, America hating............ is doing a fair job
Look up Wikipedia and see if there is anything in there about abortions and baby killing. There's Wikipedia and then there is yours with nothing to back up your claims. And you want to talk about bias. LOL! That's a god one.

you know.. I just figure these days... if you have to explain such things to someone, that someone is either a totally dishonest person, hasn't been following news (real news) or both...

when u feel u have to make a 10 page explanation, you probably don't have to make a 10 page explanation bc the person is just not going to get it anyway..........

We get it. You want the facts to be whitewashed.

Bias? What bias?

Nope. Sounds pretty accurate.

Which should tell you trump is still calling the shots. And THAT is what terrifies you howler monkeys.

Which should tell you trump is still calling the shots. And THAT is what terrifies you howler monkeys.
A criminal calling the shots, and you admire that? Damn son, where's your self respect?

It was a simple question. Which part do you think is untrue?

So, you can't answer the question. Enough said.

Forum List

Back