Is U2 making yet another comeback?

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
In the 80s, I loved U2. In a decade devoid of music (that's what I thought at the time, I've learned since) U2 was there. They were there to protest, send a message, make us think.

They've gone through many transformations since. Rock icons/douche bags, conspired with governments (usually for a great good) and made millions. For better or worse they've meant many things across the globe. I was a fan for years before but finally got to see them around the Joshua Tree album twice. Amazing live performance.

Anyway I saw this from the Tonight Show (not really, but on YouTube) and wow, the power these guys have in a New York Subway....

In the 80s, I loved U2. In a decade devoid of music (that's what I thought at the time, I've learned since) U2 was there. They were there to protest, send a message, make us think.

They've gone through many transformations since. Rock icons/douche bags, conspired with governments (usually for a great good) and made millions. For better or worse they've meant many things across the globe. I was a fan for years before but finally got to see them around the Joshua Tree album twice. Amazing live performance.

Anyway I saw this from the Tonight Show (not really, but on YouTube) and wow, the power these guys have in a New York Subway....

Being the attention whores they are, U2 couldn't do a performance incognito.

• Banned

Aw, must suck going through life butt hurt about everything.

Is that what your gay ass thinks? I've been to U2 concerts and think they're good. That doesn't preclude me from telling the truth.

• Banned

Is that what your gay ass thinks? I've been to U2 concerts and think they're good. That doesn't preclude me from telling the truth.

I see, you're still butt hurt.

Way to double down on a cheap come on. And here I had a modicum of hope for you, too.

• Banned

Way to double down on a cheap come on. And here I had a modicum of hope for you, too.

You'll live, or not, doesn't matter.

If you're goal in life was to become ill-fated bore, congrats.

• Banned

If you're goal in life was to become ill-fated bore, congrats.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back