Is Trump Now Worse Than Hitler?

CNN says he is.

Stay tuned, right after a word from our sponsors we’re going to mock Trump into taking our guns away!

What? Trying to buy Greenland is not a normal and sane thing to do?

This guy has been documenting Trump's decline for two years.

We bought Alaska and Louisiana you stupid fuck

We tried buying Greenland for $100 million in 1946. Denmark said no. We got our military bases there though, so what's the point of owning Greenland now?

The better example of Trump's decline is nuking hurricanes.

Still cant get a job , cross dresser?
I'm a retired professor of history.
Lol. I happen to be a retired nuclear physicist, professional football player and a world renowned astrophysicist.

You suck I am just an old boat racer.

I knew a dude like that. He put 2 Alfa-Romeo engines together. Crank and all.

I think 8 Rochechester carbs.

Woah Steve?

He died

Of natural causes, right?
It was weird, me and the guy across the street were closest to him.

He helped me bore and balance a KZ 650 back in the day..

Had a full machine shop in his shed and the boat was next door.

Then his family came around after he died. I thought my friend across the street from him would take over, but no. His family..eh, it is what it is. Great dude! :113: I loved that guy! We were like family.

He's the one that taught me about motorcycle valve lashes.

I have no idea if his name was Steve, that's not what we called him.

Last edited:
Were at full employment, you dumb fuck
Only because immigrants take the jobs Americans don't want to do.

I call bullshit. In what years was Constantine's rule?

I used to go to Constantine Michigan every year
I just learned to spell Constantine.

CNN says he is.

Stay tuned, right after a word from our sponsors we’re going to mock Trump into taking our guns away!

We tried buying Greenland for $100 million in 1946. Denmark said no. We got our military bases there though, so what's the point of owning Greenland now?

How about we just invade it and be done with it?

CNN says he is.

How about we just invade it and be done with it?

No invasion required.
Greenland diet is whale blubber and arctic oxen.

Put in a Chick-Fil-A and after a month threaten to close it unless they become US soil.

Only because immigrants take the jobs Americans don't want to do.

That's what he used to do, but a long time ago. 100+ mph on the river.

Can't remember his real name, we never called him that. Had a mean dog named Peanut. If Peanut didn't know ya, you were bit.

If it's the same dude, I mean, how many people put 2 Alfa-Romeo engines together with a combined crank and 8 carburetors for river racing, amirite?

I think it was just him. He broke records. His boat was all wood, too.

It may have been just 4 carbs, Idk. :dunno:

He used to pay me to sweep coils of steel out of his shop, though. He could peel all kinds of steel, baby! Full machine shop in his shed? You need something? He can make it. Indeed he could.

Last edited:
Liberals are the nearest thing to fascists in my lifetime in modern America now. They tell you what to think, the words you can say, what concepts you are supposed to have, they dictate everything. They intimidate and shame people...They harass and scold. They don't learn from history . I almost expect liberals to create concentration camps for white republicans or anyone else that opposes them. Because they are that damned oblivious.

CNN says he is.

Some people just don't understand or know a joke of dry humor. Mostly Demo progressive liberal types.

ov2u6durppi31.jpg

CNN says he is.

Some people just don't understand or know a joke of dry humor. Mostly Demo progressive liberal types.

ov2u6durppi31.jpg

Trump is crazy.

CNN says he is.

ov2u6durppi31.jpg

Trump is crazy.

trumptroll.jpg

CNN says he is.

ov2u6durppi31.jpg

Trump is crazy.

This from the guy that thinks only Republicans make wars. That there is some evil cabal of Cathlics and Southern Babtists.

By the way how exactly does that work?
Does the cabal have wizards and witches get to get her and cast a war spell?
Perhaps the cabal all meet in a secret large stadium then focuses to create mind control?
Could be that the cabal chooses some of their members to shove their hands up the backside and use them like hand puppets?

In reality you should actually take that medication instead of hiding it. Stop tearing the rubber off your walls. Those people in white really are trying to help you.

CNN says he is.

The liberal never have had any touch of humor, or a joke, If true there would be shooting at the border and Mexico would be a part of the USA. Canada would be a part of the USA also. Next he would be taking over Northern Russia. Yep, he is not doing it like Hitler would have in fact he would be called a very bad Hitler.

CNN says he is.

ov2u6durppi31.jpg

Trump is crazy.

This from the guy that thinks only Republicans make wars. That there is some evil cabal of Cathlics and Southern Babtists.

Perhaps the cabal all meet in a secret large stadium then focuses to create mind control?
Could be that the cabal chooses some of their members to shove their hands up the backside and use them like hand puppets?

In reality you should actually take that medication instead of hiding it. Stop tearing the rubber off your walls. Those people in white really are trying to help you.

The Nazis in America have always been Catholic, and southern Baptist.

CNN says he is.

Greenland has been making overtures to China for financial aid.

Nuking hurricanes, now that's an idea that has been around since the 50s. The Surprising History to Trump's Suggestion to Nuke Hurricanes

ov2u6durppi31.jpg
Trump is crazy.

ov2u6durppi31.jpg
Trump is crazy.

Damn son are practicing your stupid act? You have it down pat.

ov2u6durppi31.jpg
Trump is crazy.

Clown.

Hitler is still worse, but Trump is working valiantly to catch up.

Forum List

Back