Is Trump Now Worse Than Hitler?

L
The better question is when has the United States not been at war?
Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia
I am guessing you some how failed to notice how many Democrat presidents were involved or how many wars were started by them.
When the Democrats were backed by Catholics, and southern Baptists they supported racism, and war. Now that Republicans are backed by Catholics, and southern Baptists they support racism, and war.
Fuck you.

The south backs Republicans because of low taxes and jobs
Trumps tariffs are a tax they cheered for. Trump hasn't brought back jobs, now has he?

Were at full employment, you dumb fuck

L
I am guessing you some how failed to notice how many Democrat presidents were involved or how many wars were started by them.
When the Democrats were backed by Catholics, and southern Baptists they supported racism, and war. Now that Republicans are backed by Catholics, and southern Baptists they support racism, and war.
Fuck you.

Trumps tariffs are a tax they cheered for. Trump hasn't brought back jobs, now has he?

Only because immigrants take the jobs Americans don't want to do.

Sock and report
It wouldn't be the first time a Republican president killed a bunch of people.

When?
Lol no one could actually say that with a straight face I was sure reading it laughing.

LBJ got us into one of the longest running war the U.S. Has been in. Was he still being backed by Cathlics and southern babtists? 44 got us into a war that we are still in, are you saying that he was backed by Cathlics and southern babtists? Trump has not gotten us into a war but you are claiming that he is backed by Cathlics and southern babtists?

Sounds like you are just grasping at shit hoping someone will not be as undereducated as you.

L
Fuck you.

Still cant get a job , cross dresser?

L
Fuck you.

I'm a retired professor of history.

It wouldn't be the first time a Republican president killed a bunch of people.

When?
Lol no one could actually say that with a straight face I was sure reading it laughing.

LBJ got us into one of the longest running war the U.S. Has been in. Was he still being backed by Cathlics and southern babtists? 44 got us into a war that we are still in, are you saying that he was backed by Cathlics and southern babtists? Trump has not gotten us into a war but you are claiming that he is backed by Cathlics and southern babtists?

Sounds like you are just grasping at shit hoping someone will not be as undereducated as you.
LBJ still had southern Baptists, and Catholic voters.

L
Fuck you.

Lol. I happen to be a retired nuclear physicist, professional football player and a world renowned astrophysicist.

L
Fuck you.

Explains it your senile

LBJ still had southern Baptists, and Catholic voters.
That still does not explain 44 and his war or Trump not having one. So your whole argument falls apart with just that. We could bring in other wars such as desert storm and others.

L

Explains it your senile

You are becomes you're.

L

Lol. I happen to be a retired nuclear physicist, professional football player and a world renowned astrophysicist.

You suck I am just an old boat racer.

L
Fuck you.

I call bullshit. In what years was Constantine's rule?

L

In the 300's.

I knew a dude like that. He put 2 Alfa-Romeo engines together. Crank and all.

I think 8 Rochechester carbs.

L

I used to go to Constantine Michigan every year

In the 300's.

Too ambiguous for a history professor, you should know more.

I knew a dude like that. He put 2 Alfa-Romeo engines together. Crank and all.

I think 8 Rochechester carbs.

Woah Steve?

He died

Forum List

Back