Is Trump Another Perot?

b
like I said , lincoln is scum in many peoples opinion , same as you think that lincln was great , well , some people disagree with you Bruce !!

You consider him scum because of what reason?

You compare Trump to Lincoln and yet Lincoln was for the abolishing of Slavery within newly formed territories while Trump is for banning of Muslim's, and they have what in common again?
Not a damn thing but FDR and Trump, oh yeah they are more alike than you realize down to their womanizing and lust for power!
like I said , many people consider Lincoln to be scum . in fact a large segment of the country consider Lincoln to be scum Bruce !!

Calling you on your bullshit!

What you consider a large segment of this country is a minority and those that still dream of the day the South will rise again and bring back slavery.

Trump is a bullshit artist and you deserve Hillary Clinton as President and are to blame if she does win!

You're the RINO supporter!

and no matter what and back to 2015 , Trump is better than the rinos running for president . jebito , roobio , Kasich . carson , yada , yada . At least in my opinion . My choices are Trump , Cruz or Hilary Bruce !!

RINO's?

Trump is the fucking RINO in all of this and ignorant fools that keep on believing Trump is not a RINO deserve to lose, and be stuck with Hillary Clinton as President!

Of course you will blame everyone else but Trump because he says that hateful nonsense you support.
if Hilary wins over Trump or Cruz I will be sad . Course if she wins over the rinos it'll be partly because of ME as I won't vote for any rino as I'll be voting Hilary Bruce !!

and hey , Its looking like your choices will be Trump , Cruz or Hilary Bruce !! Go Trump , build that wall , exclude enemy invaders from muslim lands ehh .

Really?

You believe a wall will prevent Muslim's from coming here when they fly in or sail in?

Do you believe Muslim's come across the Mexican border illegally?

You do realize this country has never been attacked by a Muslim that illegally entered this country, or are you too stupid to know this?

So shove your white power up your pathetic ass, and the Primaries have yet to start and the debate is tonight, but you have declared victory before the votes have been cast, and how stupid are you?

this coming election , if it works as I hope , we Conservatives will be putting the screws to you moderate rino supporters and you moderates deserve the screws Bruce !!

and no matter what and back to 2015 , Trump is better than the rinos running for president . jebito , roobio , Kasich . carson , yada , yada . At least in my opinion . My choices are Trump , Cruz or Hilary Bruce !!

RINO's?

Trump is the fucking RINO in all of this and ignorant fools that keep on believing Trump is not a RINO deserve to lose, and be stuck with Hillary Clinton as President!

Of course you will blame everyone else but Trump because he says that hateful nonsense you support.
if Hilary wins over Trump or Cruz I will be sad . Course if she wins over the rinos it'll be partly because of ME as I won't vote for any rino as I'll be voting Hilary Bruce !!

I wonder why you would vote for Cruz seeing his father ran away from a Dictatorship and moved to Canada with his American Wife where Cruz was born?

wall is important as a matter of principle . I expect Trump to use his dictatorial policies and men , rules , laws to exclude muslims and foreigners that are harmful to the USA . Seems to me that Trump will have a PEN and PHONE same as mrobama has Bruce !!

this coming election , if it works as I hope , we Conservatives will be putting the screws to you moderate rino supporters and you moderates deserve the screws Bruce !!

Really?

Come and knock on my door and try it big boy because you will not win because of the mere fact that Minorities will reject your boy Trump and will cost you the national election and you can not ban their right to vote.

Also I have a hard time believing a southern pride guy like you would support Cruz seeing he is a Canadian born from a Cuban father...

wall is important as a matter of principle . I expect Trump to use his dictatorial policies and men , rules , laws to exclude muslims and foreigners that are harmful to the USA . Seems to me that Trump will have a PEN and PHONE same as mrobama has Bruce !!

So you want Trump to be like President Obama?

And you call yourself a Conservative?

you are funny Bruce :afro:!! we will put the screws to you moderates as we vote for Trump , Cruz or Hilary but no rinos . Get ready to pay for free college , free everything and reparations if Hilary gets in Bruce .

so your choice is clear , support Trump or Cruz or get Hilary as your next president Bruce !!

Trump or Cruz will need to use his Pen and Phone to right the American ship of state Bruce !!

so your choice is clear , support Trump or Cruz or get Hilary as your next president Bruce !!

No, this is the United States of America and the fact is I do not have to support the candidate you demand that I support, and to even write such nonsense is pure nonsense on your part.

I will vote third party if Trump or Cruz are the candidate, and seeing you will vote for Trump or Cruz make me wonder why you hate President Obama so much seeing you want them to be just like him?

Trump or Cruz will need to use his Pen and Phone to right the American ship of state Bruce !!

They will?

So you support dictatorship as long as it fit your agenda?

What a progressive Liberal you are!

and then after the American ship of state has been corrected , then we go back to Constitutional rule of law Bruce !!

I was too young for those days. I know nothing about that guy except I have heard his name 7 million times in the last 3 months.

He did EXACTLY what Trump is doing. He put Bill Clinton in office.

Now there is another Clinton running, adn SURPRISE another 1% elitist is out there making batshit crazy statements and fucking up the GOP. This is part of the Clinton method.

hey , mrobama started it and the gop rinos in Congress and Senate allowed mrobama Dictatorship to start and continue Bruce !!

I was too young for those days. I know nothing about that guy except I have heard his name 7 million times in the last 3 months.

He did EXACTLY what Trump is doing. He put Bill Clinton in office.

Now there is another Clinton running, adn SURPRISE another 1% elitist is out there making batshit crazy statements and fucking up the GOP. This is part of the Clinton method.
MAY BE , course the moderate gop and its rinos deserve it Uncensored !!

and then after the American ship of state has been corrected , then we go back to Constitutional rule of law Bruce !!

What a Progressive Liberal you are.

Congress would impeach Trump before he ever got a chance to go around them, and Obama having one more year make no sense impeaching the worthless turd.

You will not vote for Cruz because he's a son of a Cuban and Hillary is out of the question because she is a Liberal Woman.

So that leave Trump and his own political party will throw him out of power if elected...

Better get ready for Paul Ryan as President because Trump and his VP will be gone...

Forum List

Back