Is Trump afraid of Stephen Colbert?

Stephen Colbert needs to be fired for what he's saying on TV programs. His attacks on Trump are beyond vicious. #FIRECOLBERT.
And you have no problem with the awful things said about President Obama. :rolleyes:
But the things said about Obama were largely true.
Correct everything we said about Obama was true. He was and still is a total fuck up and a cock holster for Larry Sinclair. We have video.
Really? You're more stupid than even I thought.

You know, I've been watching the people that Trump likes to pick fights with, and it seems that he's only interested in picking fights with people he thinks he can bully, but when someone makes fun of him who has a larger following (Stephen Colbert), he's strangely silent.

I remember when he went full bore against SNL (even though he'd hosted it and thought it was the greatest just a year prior), he was tweeting up a storm every time Stephen Baldwin or the SNL cast made fun of him. He even called them failing and no longer relevant because of the sketches they do about him.

However.................not a peep about Stephen Colbert. Colbert has been having a lot of fun at Trump's expense on his show ever since the Orange Cheeto made it to the presidency, and last night he laid into him particularly hard, he even said that Trumps mouth was Putin's cock holster in his opening monologue and then had a fake interview that he edited that was pretty funny too.

Why does Trump give Colbert a free pass when others get tweeted about for much less? Is it the possibility that he's scared of Stephen and the Colbert Nation? Remember, they were able to get a NASA system, as well as a bridge in another country named for Colbert by all their support.

I think Trump is scared of Colbert.

He is afraid of Colbert, I said this a couple months ago. Colbert tears drumpf a new a-hole every night and drumpf is silent. He knows nobody is going to out-do Colbert and his writing staff. The moment drumpf opens his mouth Colbert will have a week of scathing bitch-slap served up to drumpfs face.

The local right-wing talk radio was whining and crying about Colbert's beat down of drumpf last night. They were pining for 'respecting the office if not the man'. Riiiight, like they respected Obama? Remember the witch of the Arizona west wagging her finger at him? Suck it up cons, you are in for nonstop smack-downs by the most creative people alive for however long drumpf is in office. He's a pig, you and everyone else knew he was a pig before the election and he is still a pig. Sitting in the White House isn't going to lighten the stench he gives off. These derps on local radio were all militant about ready for 'civil war' because these snowflakes don't like how drumpf is being treated.

Trump said this week he thought 'the Constitution is archaic and harmful to the country'. But you dims think a comedian making fun of trump is the problem?

WAKE.....THE....FUCK......UP.

What did the former n!gger in chief do to deserve respect? Colbert is an irrelevant nothing who only fags like you listen to anymore, he doesn't even have 1/10 of the viewership as Limbaugh 3 million to 26 million, you people are less than nothing.
Such a precious post....:lol:

A little confusing cons. You treat Barack Obama like dirt for 8 years, Spicer came out a couple days ago and said "trump stand by his opinion that Barack Obama is evil, Mitch McConnell says right after Obama takes office that they will oppose all he does and their number one priority is to make him a one term president, and a million and one memes, images, gifs, photoshops of Obama as a chimp, as the joker, or every other negative sterotype or racial epithet that could be imagined, and trump is on tape grabbing strange women's genitals, mocking a disabled journalist, and now saying "the Constitution is archaic and bad for the country".

And you are perplexed why he will be treated like the slopped pig he is? You really believed getting elected somehow would sprinkle lilac perfume on that pig?

Wow, talk about snowflakes living in their safe-space.

Stephen Colbert needs to be fired for what he's saying on TV programs. His attacks on Trump are beyond vicious. #FIRECOLBERT.
And you have no problem with the awful things said about President Obama. :rolleyes:
There weren't any. obama was the lightbringer. He was the messiah. No one except individual citizens said anything against him.
Nobody but RWrs ever called Former President Obama "messiah".....it's always been rather odd why RWrs such as yourself keep trying to push that he is.

A little confusing cons. You treat Barack Obama like dirt for 8 years, ...

You know, you really have to stop generalizing so much with conservatives. There are many different shades and hues of that perspective and most of them that I know took umbrage at FOX commentators and others that showed disrespect to the POTUS when it was Obama.

But then again, I do live in a military area.....but the point still stands.

There weren't any. obama was the lightbringer. He was the messiah. No one except individual citizens said anything against him.
Nobody but RWrs ever called Former President Obama "messiah".....it's always been rather odd why RWrs such as yourself keep trying to push that he is.

Hell now Hillary calls herself " part of the resistance"

Are you sure no lefty called Obama the Messiah?

You know, I've been watching the people that Trump likes to pick fights with, and it seems that he's only interested in picking fights with people he thinks he can bully, but when someone makes fun of him who has a larger following (Stephen Colbert), he's strangely silent.

I remember when he went full bore against SNL (even though he'd hosted it and thought it was the greatest just a year prior), he was tweeting up a storm every time Stephen Baldwin or the SNL cast made fun of him. He even called them failing and no longer relevant because of the sketches they do about him.

However.................not a peep about Stephen Colbert. Colbert has been having a lot of fun at Trump's expense on his show ever since the Orange Cheeto made it to the presidency, and last night he laid into him particularly hard, he even said that Trumps mouth was Putin's cock holster in his opening monologue and then had a fake interview that he edited that was pretty funny too.

Why does Trump give Colbert a free pass when others get tweeted about for much less? Is it the possibility that he's scared of Stephen and the Colbert Nation? Remember, they were able to get a NASA system, as well as a bridge in another country named for Colbert by all their support.

I think Trump is scared of Colbert.

He is afraid of Colbert, I said this a couple months ago. Colbert tears drumpf a new a-hole every night and drumpf is silent. He knows nobody is going to out-do Colbert and his writing staff. The moment drumpf opens his mouth Colbert will have a week of scathing bitch-slap served up to drumpfs face.

The local right-wing talk radio was whining and crying about Colbert's beat down of drumpf last night. They were pining for 'respecting the office if not the man'. Riiiight, like they respected Obama? Remember the witch of the Arizona west wagging her finger at him? Suck it up cons, you are in for nonstop smack-downs by the most creative people alive for however long drumpf is in office. He's a pig, you and everyone else knew he was a pig before the election and he is still a pig. Sitting in the White House isn't going to lighten the stench he gives off. These derps on local radio were all militant about ready for 'civil war' because these snowflakes don't like how drumpf is being treated.

Trump said this week he thought 'the Constitution is archaic and harmful to the country'. But you dims think a comedian making fun of trump is the problem?

WAKE.....THE....FUCK......UP.

What did the former n!gger in chief do to deserve respect? Colbert is an irrelevant nothing who only fags like you listen to anymore, he doesn't even have 1/10 of the viewership as Limbaugh 3 million to 26 million, you people are less than nothing.
Such a precious post....:lol:

Such incontrovertible facts, Colbert is statistically irrelevant.

Forum List

Back