Is Trump a patsy of Putin?

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
The answer to that is "essentially, yes".

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

No American banks will lend Trump money. So, he has to go overseas. To Russia. To Putin's oligarch pals. He's in hock to them for hundreds of millions.

That is, Putin has Trump by the short hairs, financially.

No wonder Putin has directed Russian state media to push Trump. Putin wants his patsy in the oval office. He's already dancing on Putin's puppet strings.

Trump campaign guts GOP’s anti-Russia stance on Ukraine

Obviously, all Trump fans are Putin's patsies as well, whether they admit it or not.

Yup.

Putin knows it.

Xi knows it too.

They would both love nothing better than for some diplomatic fly weight to take over the reigns of the American ship of state.

Yup.

Putin knows it.

Xi knows it too.

They would both love nothing better than for some diplomatic fly weight to take over the reigns of the American ship of state.

Good reason not to vote for Trump or Clinton

CONFIRMED: Hillary’s Foundation Hid a $2.35 Million Foreign Donation from the Head of the Russian Govt’s Uranium Company that Had Business Before Hillary Clinton’s State Dept.—a Clear Violation of the Memorandum of Understanding with the Obama Administration

The New York Times has confirmed that Hillary Clinton violated the Memorandum of Understanding she signed with the Obama administration promising to disclose all foreign donations during her tenure as Sec. of State.

As Clinton Cash reveals, Ian Telfer, the foreign head of the Russian-owned uranium company, Uranium One, which Hillary Clinton approved to acquire U.S. uranium, made four individual hidden donations to the Clinton Foundation totaling $2.35 million, none of which appear in Clinton Foundation disclosures.

CONFIRMED: Bill Clinton Bagged $500,000 for a Speech in Moscow Paid for by a Kremlin-linked Bank

The New Yorker confirms that, as Clinton Cash claims, Bill Clinton made $500,000 for a Moscow speech that was paid for by “a Russian investment bank that had ties to the Kremlin” at the time of the Uranium One deal.

“Why was Bill Clinton taking any money from a bank linked to the Kremlin while his wife was Secretary of State?” asks the liberal publication.

11 Explosive Clinton Cash Facts Mainstream Media Confirm are Accurate

Try again TROLLS..

Did DearLeaderPutin tell you to deflect like that, LadyGunslinger? Such a good commie agent you are.

It looks like a lot of Soviet sleeper agents are waking up and joining the Trump team. Let me wake up the last of them.

RINGRINGRINGRINGRING

"And miles to go before I sleep".

Did DearLeaderPutin tell you to deflect like that, LadyGunslinger? Such a good commie agent you are.

It looks like a lot of Soviet sleeper agents are waking up and joining the Trump team. Let me wake up the last of them.

RINGRINGRINGRINGRING

What's wrong Bozo? Can't answer to the FACT that Helly sold out this nation's uranium for cash???

Putin, holding a handful of blackmail e-mails and documents, owns Hillary's ass. She is compromised and should not be allowed to be President.

Deflecting by making loony stories about Clinton won't make the unpleasant facts about Trump go away. Putin owns him. And Trump fans are fine with that.

So, Trump fans, has this been your commie plot all along? Put the USA under Russian influence, by getting Putin's pawn into the oval office? Devious, I grant you that.

Obviously, not all Trump fans are recently activated Soviet sleeper agents. However, most of them are more loyal to Russia than to the USA. After DearLeaderDonald loses, they might consider moving to Russia.

Putin needs a reckless and inflammatory American president to destabilize Europe and further his dream of getting back the former Soviet territories. Mr.Trump would readily do this for Mr. Putin, financial pressure or not, because he is a diplomatic retard.

What you say is that Putin is all that is standing between the American people and obama's muslim caliphate.

I hope not.

Hillary's husband received a free KGB sponsored tour of mother Russia when the KGB noticed how well the stupid Arkansas hick was demonstrating against his own Country as a student in the U.K. Putin has been running circles around Barry Hussein for seven years while Barry spends most of his time on an apology trips throughout the world. The Russian air force got away with humiliating the U.S. Navy by buzzing ships at will and lefties think civilian builder and businessman Donald Trump is a "patsy" of Putin?

RINGRINGRINGRINGRING

What's wrong Bozo? Can't answer to the FACT that Helly sold out this nation's uranium for cash???
Out of jail for a week and you already cannot stay on topic.

Forum List

Back