Is this winter colder or warmer than normal?

Snowpack on Mt Hood, 70% of normal. Was wet and a little cooler to start out winter, in the PNW, the last 5 weeks it's been above normal for temps with not much rian or snow. Just the facts.

110 foot base on Hunter Mt in New York

You're fucking pathetic...22% exageration...

Hunter Mountain | Snow Report

BASE DEPTH 45-90"

Good morning skiers and riders! Today will be a bit warm with a high of 37! Starting tomorrow, the week shows snow snow here and there with temps in the low 20s each day... great skiing weather. Enjoy the winter while it sticks around... March is the official start of spring skiing & riding! We hope to see you here today and this week... we'll have new videos and news up for grabs tomorrow!

For Monday:
Trails: 49
Lifts: 6

Snow report module last updated Monday, February 07, 2011 at 3:11 PM

BASE DEPTH 45-90"

NATURAL SNOW
LAST 24 HRS: 0"
LAST 7 DAYS: 10"
TOTAL YTD: 70"

BASE DEPTH 45-90"

Good morning skiers and riders! Today will be a bit warm with a high of 37! Starting tomorrow, the week shows snow snow here and there with temps in the low 20s each day... great skiing weather. Enjoy the winter while it sticks around... March is the official start of spring skiing & riding! We hope to see you here today and this week... we'll have new videos and news up for grabs tomorrow!

For Monday:

BASE DEPTH 45-90"

NATURAL SNOW
LAST 24 HRS: 0"

Thanks for the snow report............but nobody cares. Last week it was 110 inches.......was told that by somebody who was up there. So its 90........stark difference s0n!!!:lol: Somebody please kill me..........

Anyway.......western skiers are limpwristers skiiing all that powder. They come east and try to ski bumps bigger than VW's through the tree's and go home on one leg.

Last edited:
In Indianapolis, it's colder. December was colder than normal. January was brutal and February shows no sign of an early thaw.

The snow and ice falling out of the sky has been depressing and this year the cooler temps have kept it around.

Is it a softer or harder winter where you are?

It was 80 degree on Super Bowl Sunday Weekend in San Francisco; for the past 10 days or so it is very Spring-like, Before Thanksgiving we had an enormous amount of rain (and Snow in the Sierra) much more than normal for so early in the year.
Anomaly or climate change? Seems like the rest of the nation has gotten a harsher Winter thus far and places in the South which never(?) had snow got blasted.

In Indianapolis, it's colder. December was colder than normal. January was brutal and February shows no sign of an early thaw.

The snow and ice falling out of the sky has been depressing and this year the cooler temps have kept it around.

It was 80 degree on Super Bowl Sunday Weekend in San Francisco; for the past 10 days or so it is very Spring-like, Before Thanksgiving we had an enormous amount of rain (and Snow in the Sierra) much more than normal for so early in the year.
Anomaly or climate change? Seems like the rest of the nation has gotten a harsher Winter thus far and places in the South which never(?) had snow got blasted.

Its called weather asshole!!!:boobies:

Glade skiing thats not gay............The fcukking Notch!!!

YA9V0926.jpg

Typical winter,cold snowy and more to come.27 below coldest so far,down to 0 again tonight,nothing new here but 3 more inches of snow.

BASE DEPTH 45-90"

For Monday:

BASE DEPTH 45-90"

NATURAL SNOW LAST 24 HRS: 0"

Thanks for the snow report............but nobody cares. Last week it was 110 inches.......was told that by somebody who was up there. So its 90........stark difference s0n!!!:lol: Somebody please kill me..........

Anyway.......western skiers are limpwristers skiiing all that powder. They come east and try to ski bumps bigger than VW's through the tree's and go home on one leg.

Are you really this fucking moronic? Or are you just playing an ignorant motherfucker you wothless piece of shit. Because it doesn't matter how much was ther yesterday in the mniddle of winter, it's how much is left at the end if spring you fucking **** hole.

If you only had a clue about the differences between mand made and natural snow you'd keep your stinking pie hole shut, but your one completely clueless waste of skin...

NATURAL SNOW
LAST 24 HRS: TR
LAST 7 DAYS: 0"

And this 70" totla inches most likely packed down to 45-50" and the rest of your base is man made!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckstain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70", yep seventy fucking inches of natural snow, gawd your fucking stupid...pwnd asshole!!!!!

BASE DEPTH 45-90"

For Monday:

BASE DEPTH 45-90"

NATURAL SNOW LAST 24 HRS: 0"

Are you really this fucking moronic? Or are you just playing an ignorant motherfucker you wothless piece of shit. Because it doesn't matter how much was ther yesterday in the mniddle of winter, it's how much is left at the end if spring you fucking **** hole.

If you only had a clue about the differences between mand made and natural snow you'd keep your stinking pie hole shut, but your one completely clueless waste of skin...

NATURAL SNOW

And this 70" totla inches most likely packed down to 45-50" and the rest of your base is man made!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckstain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70", yep seventy fucking inches of natural snow, gawd your fucking stupid...pwnd asshole!!!!!

You sound more like olfraud everytime you post, are you his son? I notice you're from the same area. Regardless, here in the Sierra we're still way above average throughout the whole region.

Last edited:

NATURAL SNOW

You sound more like olfraud everytime you post, are you his son? I notice you're from the same area. Regardless, here in the Siearra we're still way above average throughout the whole region.

Are you confused or retarded? There are no opinions in my post! I was ridiculing kooks.

What does the snow pack in the Sierra have to do with kooks false post on Hunter Mt.?

How many below average snowpacks have the Sierra's had in the last 50 years?

Be careful what you assume, or the asshat will fit perfect...

NATURAL SNOW

You sound more like olfraud everytime you post, are you his son? I notice you're from the same area. Regardless, here in the Siearra we're still way above average throughout the whole region.

Are you confused or retarded? There are no opinions in my post! I was ridiculing kooks.

What does the snow pack in the Sierra have to do with kooks false post on Hunter Mt.?

How many below average snowpacks have the Sierra's had in the last 50 years?

Be careful what you assume, or the asshat will fit perfect...

Ahhh..... see that's your problem....I NEVER assume anything. Been alive too long to fall into that particular trap. And ask yourself the corrolary question, how many times in the last 50 years has the Sierra snow pack been above average? I'll wager you a bet...I think you'll find that there are close to the same number.

That's why they average them out don't you know.:lol:

From the weather maps, it seems like the Canadian air is gripping the Northern States and a band of storms just keeps streaming from Texas to Michigan and then East.

According to the posters here, the PNW seems to be having a pretty tolerable Winter.

Wish I was there. Now I've got a cold to boot.

The Pacific Northwest has had more than a tolerable winter. Tulips up over 7", garlic up over a foot, and the rose bushes are leafing out. Temps have been running from 45 to 55 every day, nights from 35 to 45. Even Eastside has been having a warm winter.

The Pacific Northwest has had more than a tolerable winter. Tulips up over 7", garlic up over a foot, and the rose bushes are leafing out. Temps have been running from 45 to 55 every day, nights from 35 to 45. Even Eastside has been having a warm winter.

Not so in northern, Id. Overall, it has been a little cooler than the normal temps. So what are you saying, roxie?

Forum List

Back