Is This Why Obama Guaranteed Nukes to Iran???

"It appears the winning side
transcends national
borders in our neoliberal world."

what does this ^^^^^^^ mean, Georgie?
screen-shot-2018-08-20-at-09.13.30.jpeg

It means HW Bush and Saddam differ only by an accident of birth. Likewise for Bibi and MBS and Rothschild.

Georgie----I have no idea what your map of yemen is supposed to tell me------I access no video. Sanaa is the capital of Yemen-----my Yemeni informant tell me that the HOUTHI people (armed to the
hilt by Iran) got the Sanaa gutters to run red with Yemeni blood

israel-is-the-only-country-in-the-middle-east-that-13828140.png

Why would you believe a corrupt psychopath like Netanyahu should have his finger on nuclear weapons whose only possible use is as a first strike option?

Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia
so we break the law and use taxpayer money in another countries elections because we don't like their politics.

and by the very next election we bitch because someone *may have* meddled in our politics.

you can't write this shit.
Time Magazine tried to write about US meddling in foreign elections in 1996
1101960715_400.jpg

TIME Magazine -- U.S. Edition -- July 15, 1996 Vol. 148 No. 4
heh - so we have a history of doing what we're so upset was done to us.

we're a pretty hypocritical country; esp when it suits one sides purposes.
It appears the winning side transcends national borders in our neoliberal world.
images

Richest 1% own half the world's wealth, study finds

It appears you are willing to put reality aside.
You appear to be on very thin ice when it comes to reality.
images

Miskin Law Blog: Trump's Alternate Reality.

so we break the law and use taxpayer money in another countries elections because we don't like their politics.

and by the very next election we bitch because someone *may have* meddled in our politics.

you can't write this shit.
1101960715_400.jpg

It appears the winning side transcends national borders in our neoliberal world.
images

images

Facts??????

Let me simplify this, so even you can understand it: my relationship to facts is the same as McDonald's is to hamburgers.

1101960715_400.jpg

images

images

Facts??????

Let me simplify this, so even you can understand it: my relationship to facts is the same as McDonald's is to hamburgers.

P.chic-----one of the very first McDonalds opened----uhm---something like 1960 something-----just a few blocks for the house of my childhood. My oldest brother became a burger flipper in his mid-teens. The Mc was generous to its teen workers back then and gave the kids endless stuff to take home-----mom threw it in the
garbage------there was nothing SKINNIER than a Mc burger----unless
the burger flipper squashed three or four of them together. Are you
saying that YOUR TRUTH is------very skinny?. I have to say that even back then-----a bag of fries at 10 cents was a TERRIFIC BARGAIN but the 15 cent burger was----well--WHAT IT WAS-----i----. for the record---the MC has evolved

1101960715_400.jpg

images

images

Facts??????

Are you saying your affinity for facts parallels McDonald's rapport with good health or Trump's association with integrity?

Quick quiz: name the only country that Hussein Obama sent apparatchiks to in order to regime change and to de-stabilize?

Did you guess?

"Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu"
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Is this part of the Obama foreign policy????

• "The message that Iran is sending to Palestinian families is: "If you want money and a good life, send your children to die on the border with Israel." This is a message that is likely to reverberate far and wide among Arabs, well beyond the Palestinians.
    • The declared goal of the Iranian-sponsored World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought is to forge unity between Muslims. For the Iranians and their proxies, Islamic unity is a prerequisite to advancing the ultimate goal of removing the "cancerous tumor" (Israel) from the face of the earth. Iran has been doing its utmost to achieve this goal.
    • Were it not for Iranian support, the Lebanese Shiite terrorist organization, Hezbollah, would not be aiming tens of thousands of rockets and missiles at Israel. Were it not for Iranian military and financial backing, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other terrorist groups would not have been able to fire more than 500 projectiles at Israel in 24 hours, as they did last month.
    • To set the record straight: Iran cares nothing for the Palestinians; Iran seeks to obliterate Israel, and if it could, obliterate the US, as its expansion into South America suggests.
    • It seems that some mullahs in Iran cannot wait for Khamenei's prediction of Israel's destruction in 2040. The Iranian money promised to the families is meant to encourage other all Arabs and Muslims to send their children to launch rocket attacks on Israel and throw stones and firebombs at Israeli soldiers." Why Iran Funds Palestinian Terrorists

Democrat voters.....never able to defend what they vote for.

bg072519dAPR20190725034507.jpg

Iran has stated when they get a nuke they will actually use it against Israel....the U.S. and Israel have no intention of just nuking iran....big difference, you twit.
Iran has stated when they get a nuke they will actually use it against Israel....the U.S. and Israel have no intention of just nuking iran....big difference, you twit.
When did Iran threaten to nuke Israel, Golda?
images111(4).jpg

If World Peace is an Idealistic Dream, I Would Happily Die a Dreamer

"The Middle East nuclear weapon free zone(MENWFZ) is a proposed agreement similar to other nuclear-weapon-free zones.

"Steps towards the establishment of such a zone began in the 1960s led to a joint declaration by Egypt and Iran in 1974 which resulted in a General Assembly resolution (broadened in 1990 through the Mubarak Initiative to cover all weapons of mass destruction)."

Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia

How do Israel and the US currently view a Middle East nuclear weapons free zone?

hes smart enough to teach Goldilocks a trick or two ..

RedLine-1.jpg

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

You voted for that....didn't you?

Can you explain it....or defend it???

Or...are you simply a trained seal....with apologies to trained seals.

didnt happen - youre sull of shit as usual.

Is this a denial that you voted for Hussein Obama, whose signature foreign policy 'achievement' was guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran?????

Speak up, dunce.
How does a working nuclear deal that got Iran to turn over 98% of their uranium and have the most thorough inspections ever in any deal guarantee nukes??

When Trump canceled the deal it guarantees Iran a nuke as they now have restarted their nuclear program. This is identical to what happened in N Korea, Bush canceled the working deal and then N Korea re-started their nuke program and made a nuke.

It must be nice to live in a total fantasy land.

"When Trump canceled the deal it guarantees Iran a nuke"

Only Hussein and the Democrats guaranteed Iran nuclear weapons.

Trump's sanctions are strangling the regime.

The sanctions were strangling them.

1. This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

“Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar”
Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar

Wise up, you dope.

"Iranian Regime Deploys Snipers Against Demonstrators, Death Toll Crosses 100

“Iran Protests suggest Trump sanctions are inflicting serious pain.”
Iranian Regime Deploys Snipers Against Demonstrators, Death Toll Crosses 100

Forum List

Back