Is This Typical And Normal?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
1635795869706.png

Frankly, I don't think so because it's opposite of what Nature has intended. Tell me why you think this is either equal to or better than what Nature shows us.

They look like they will make great parents

Better than the Conservatives yelling to dump the kids and get back to work

They look like they will make great parents

Better than the Conservatives yelling to dump the kids and get back to work
Tell us where did the babies came from. Drop the political stuff too please.

no. it isn't normal but this is what the left in their ill conceived ideas of tolerance want us to accept. Not just accept but to celebrate. It is a nation killer. I say let them have their sex lives but they do not get to be around children nor do they get to be placed in positions of authority over normal sane people.

Which is the guy and which is the gal? And were her labor pains very long or bad?
'She' is not present in that photo or in the infant's lives that 'she' gave from her own body.

It is two loving parents welcoming children into their lives. If that bothers you, you should wonder why.

And, after all, it is none of our business.
It became our business when they posted those queer photos. And to think back in the 1990's they were saying "What we do behind closed doors, was none of our business". Two fudge packers are not loving parents, they are indoctrinators for Lucifer...

Last edited:
It is two loving parents welcoming children into their lives. If that bothers you, you should wonder why.

And, after all, it is none of our business.
'Parents' are men and women which is the FIRST definition found. These guys are male nannies ACTING as parents. It's all of our business when a powerful contingent wants the abnormal to be normal in a society. Those infants need their mothers just as much as any infant. I have no doubt those guys love each other and those infants but it takes more than love to raise normal-healthy children.

oh leftists have been pushing this for awhile now in public schools. This isn't tolerance and diversity. It is cultural suicide.

'Parents' are men and women which is the FIRST definition found. These guys are male nannies ACTING as parents. It's all of our business when a powerful contingent wants the abnormal to be normal in a society. Those infants need their mothers just as much as any infant. I have no doubt those guys love each other and those infants but it takes more than love to raise normal-healthy children.
I have no doubt those guys love each other

Correction "LUST". Homosexuals lust after each other...

Question for Mods...I put this in CDZ why does it say General Discussion?

oh leftists have been pushing this for awhile now in public schools. This isn't tolerance and diversity. It is cultural suicide.
Correct, acceptance that persons can act abnormally and to be tolerant of the abnormal is one thing. This is trying to make the abnormal normal by teaching our children to act abnormally.

Forum List

Back