Is this the same incident of the infant girl in Israel who passed on?

565146623892856640360no.jpg

This is not the way you hold a baby , see where his hand is under the ear around the neck, not cradling the brain damaged head, he should know this. Must be a doll.

Yes it is correct after an accident as it keeps the spinal cord immobile, holding a baby that is uninjured is different to holding a baby injured in a road traffic accident. Just as an adult injured in a RTA is strapped to a spinal board and high density foam head and neck supports are clamped in place.

YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANY EXCUSE TO DEFEND ISLAMONAZI CHILD MURDER

and there you have the same guy in front of the van with the women who Liplush said it was an error and those were not her parents. Her words

"It was mistake in the article, that was fixed in Rotter.Net.
Those were not Haya's parents near the ambulance, Haya was taken immediately out of the scene and not treated in the place, so the people waiting to hear any news were not her folks."

So who is her father? Are Rabbis clean shaven? Blow up the pic of the two people in front of yellow van, its sure looks like this guy, no beard and with glasses.

I would also want to know where is the Mother. Either way the emt holding the baby is not real, that is a given.

Yes the father as is explained in the text of the report you linked to.

and there you have the same guy in front of the van with the women who Liplush said it was an error and those were not her parents. Her words

"It was mistake in the article, that was fixed in Rotter.Net.
Those were not Haya's parents near the ambulance, Haya was taken immediately out of the scene and not treated in the place, so the people waiting to hear any news were not her folks."

So who is her father? Are Rabbis clean shaven? Blow up the pic of the two people in front of yellow van, its sure looks like this guy, no beard and with glasses.

I would also want to know where is the Mother. Either way the emt holding the baby is not real, that is a given.

Are you EMT trained, or are you one of these know-it-alls who tell everyone else were they are going wrong. The father was in two pictures, and yes you can get a smooth faced rabbi due to many circumstances. Why don't you ponder what those circumstances could be ?

Rabbi Shmuel Braun
rabbi-shmuel-braun_scholar-large.png

I am assuming this is the father , correct.
Rabbi Shmuel Braun is a beloved teacher, mentor, lecturer. Rabbi Braun travels the globe to give workshops and classes on topics that encompass the entire spectrum of Jewish thought.
Rabbi Braun is especially known for his ability to take the loftiest concepts in Jewish mysticism and connect them to everyday life in a way that students from any background and level of knowledge can appreciate.

If you look at the pic of her parents in front of the amb. (yellow) the man has no beard and why is the infant not in the amb, or with the man doing CPR?

Also look at the car video,

Now is this the same accident?

Try reading the report again, only this time read it properly. There were two men named the one with the beard being a volunteer medic, the second shown was the father of the child. STOP BEING AN ISLAMONAZI LTYING PROPAGANDIST.

The volunteer medic was not the guy in this pic. Is the guy in the pic the father?

since Liplush said no cpr was done at the scene and those two standing in front of the yellow amb. was not the parents, we have a problem here,which I would love to have explained to me.

It could have been an error of Ynet.

Here is what's NOT en error, though: a child was murder in cold blood by the people you admire, and the action was praised by the "opressed" beasts. Now they want to destroy our beautiful Jerusalem and turn it into one of those hellholes they have in their Arab world.

How's THAT for cold-hard facts??

Rabbi Shmuel Braun
rabbi-shmuel-braun_scholar-large.png

I am assuming this is the father , correct.
Rabbi Shmuel Braun is a beloved teacher, mentor, lecturer. Rabbi Braun travels the globe to give workshops and classes on topics that encompass the entire spectrum of Jewish thought.
Rabbi Braun is especially known for his ability to take the loftiest concepts in Jewish mysticism and connect them to everyday life in a way that students from any background and level of knowledge can appreciate.

If you look at the pic of her parents in front of the amb. (yellow) the man has no beard and why is the infant not in the amb, or with the man doing CPR?

Also look at the car video,

Now is this the same accident?

Try reading the report again, only this time read it properly. There were two men named the one with the beard being a volunteer medic, the second shown was the father of the child. STOP BEING AN ISLAMONAZI LTYING PROPAGANDIST.

The volunteer medic was not the guy in this pic. Is the guy in the pic the father?

since Liplush said no cpr was done at the scene and those two standing in front of the yellow amb. was not the parents, we have a problem here,which I would love to have explained to me.

It could have been an error of Ynet.

Here is what's NOT en error, though: a child was murder in cold blood by the people you admire, and the action was praised by the "opressed" beasts. Now they want to destroy our beautiful Jerusalem and turn it into one of those hellholes they have in their Arab world.

How's THAT for cold-hard facts??

It could of been twice that Ynet was in error and more than once Israel Hayom was in error, are you in denial again?

Once again, who is The Father of said infant? The one in front of the amb, which you say it wasn't or the one with the beard? Which article shall we believe?

Lets make our own story up.
" A bloody terrorist killed a 3 year old infant with his car" Sound good?

Who is the Father?

(I think the Israel gov is pulling a fast one on you, again)

Last edited:
a three month old baby that is unconscious of dead is both difficult to strap down and does not need the same strapping to secure as a living person in pain would.
A broken bone does not bleed unless a compound fracture. A child's skull is soft and flexible till the plates move into place and harden. A fall on the head, even wrapped in a blanket might crush the brain without cutting the skin.

As for the father, he come from a line of rabbis in the US. No rabbis do not always have a beard or can have on just under the chin. Preference, skin condition, comfort could be among the reason for not having a beard at the time.

Penny, stop trying to create a tempest in a teapot over non-issues. Not all photos are properly identified or could be a different person by the same name that shows up on a google. Perhaps the man was recently sick and lost weight or needed to loose the weight for heath reason. It does not matter and does not change the fact that an infant was intentionally killed and several other people hurt by the actions of a hamas fanatic trying to kill people by jumping the curb driving down along the track for the light rail as people were getting on and off the train.

Hamas leaders praised the act of terrorism and murder and justified the killing of the infant. Perhaps that kind of hate and cruelty would be better addressed than does a man have a beard or not.

Some of us want the truth. From your reaction I think I know it.
It's amply evident that, some of us doesn't include our honorable penelope, of course. Let's say it's a lame attempt to indirectly convey that Israel is, somehow, engaged in paliwood-like activities, indeed.

Forum List

Back