Is this the same incident of the infant girl in Israel who passed on?

Rabbi Shmuel Braun
rabbi-shmuel-braun_scholar-large.png

I am assuming this is the father , correct.
Rabbi Shmuel Braun is a beloved teacher, mentor, lecturer. Rabbi Braun travels the globe to give workshops and classes on topics that encompass the entire spectrum of Jewish thought.
Rabbi Braun is especially known for his ability to take the loftiest concepts in Jewish mysticism and connect them to everyday life in a way that students from any background and level of knowledge can appreciate.

If you look at the pic of her parents in front of the amb. (yellow) the man has no beard and why is the infant not in the amb, or with the man doing CPR?

Also look at the car video,

Now is this the same accident?

It was mistake in the article, that was fixed in Rotter.Net.

Those were not Haya's parents near the ambulance, Haya was taken immediately out of the scene and not treated in the place, so the people waiting to hear any news were not her folks.

So the whole article is wrong. The guy who said she was ran over by the car and he did CPR was lying? The scene of the car going down the track was wrong as well.

Ynet better get their act together and that one guy who also has on his Facebook page how he did CPR on her needs to be sued. He has a pic of her on his site as well.

So the whole article is wrong. The guy who said she was ran over by the car and he did CPR was lying? The scene of the car going down the track was wrong as well.

Ynet better get their act together and that one guy who also has on his Facebook page how he did CPR on her needs to be sued. He has a pic of her on his site as well.

What is unclear? the baby was run over by that car and MURDERED. So the people were relatives of other injured person, what different does it make?

Will it bring her back to life?

The difference is what happened. Why all the different stories. Does the baby in this mans arms look bloody on the head or the wrap, he is doing CPR? This is a different paper Israel Hayom

Paramedic: Wounded babies are something you can't get used to
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Avi Steinhartz, a veteran paramedic, has seen his share of bloodshed, but Wednesday's hit-and-run attack, which claimed the life of a 3-month-old baby, was especially hard • President Reuven Rivlin: No force can drive us from Jerusalem or Israel.
Yori Yalon

(Follow link below to see Pic)
A particular moment from Wednesday's hit-and-run terror attack in Jerusalem captured by a swift photographer has already been immortalized: the image of a man carrying seriously injured 3-month-old Chaya Zissel Braun. The man was Avi Steinhartz, a volunteer paramedic with United Hatzolah, who tried, unsuccessfully, to save her life.
"I was waiting at the stop light close to where the terror attack took place. I was on my way home from work," Steinhartz told Israel Hayom.
"The baby's parents came up to me, carrying her, and handed her to me. Right away I saw that she had a very serious head wound. Everyone was frightened, and I reported the other seriously wounded around me to the dispatchers.
"Even though her condition was critical, I did everything I could to save her and started resuscitation right there."
Steinhartz, a father of three who has been a paramedic for 25 years, has experience with attacks like this one. He has already witnessed difficult sights, including terrorist attacks that claimed multiple lives. But this time he found himself in an incomprehensible situation.
"The only thing you can't get used to is when babies are hurt, but this work forces you to separate yourself from your feelings," he said.
"I took her to the vehicle, and continued to [try to] resuscitate her. It was horrible. These are tough times for Jerusalem and Israel. We need to do everything possible to protect the
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20943

Every paper has a different story.

What is unclear? the baby was run over by that car and MURDERED. So the people were relatives of other injured person, what different does it make?

The baby was not murdered, the baby? died from an accident, two different things here ok. What difference does it make, are you kidding, either the baby was run over or flew 10-20 meters as the grandfather said( 33-66 feet) either way the baby would be bloody.

I believe this happened, what I'm beginning to doubt if there even was an infant involved.

Blah blah blah 'passed on' - is MURDERED BY BLOODY VICIOUS TERRORIST.
Some of us want the truth. From your reaction I think I know it.
Don't patronize me bitch,
You just consider him a hero - whether it was a driving accident or intention murder - and you also selectively pick thee reports you like to fit your twisted agenda of terrorist-favoring, you are not even close to talk about the truth, filth.

Blah blah blah 'passed on' - is MURDERED BY BLOODY VICIOUS TERRORIST.
Some of us want the truth. From your reaction I think I know it.
Don't patronize me bitch,
You just consider him a hero - whether it was a driving accident or intention murder - and you also selectively pick thee reports you like to fit your twisted agenda of terrorist-favoring, you are not even close to talk about the truth, filth.

Don't patronize me, and don't get emotional. No this report is very important, that is in all the papers and its not a murder, its an accident or he did it on purpose. ,

the point is the story is fishy and the baby story . I don't need to be close, I can read, were you there, did you see this first hand??

The story is fishy, now either the child flew in the air 30-60 ft or was run over , what was it, who was the guy who did CPR in both the papers, carrying the child with his hand around its neck, everyone knows you hold the head at the age of 3 months, this story stunk from day one.

Last edited:
565146623892856640360no.jpg

This is not the way you hold a baby , see where his hand is under the ear around the neck, not cradling the brain damaged head, he should know this. Must be a doll.

and there you have the same guy in front of the van with the women who Liplush said it was an error and those were not her parents. Her words

"It was mistake in the article, that was fixed in Rotter.Net.
Those were not Haya's parents near the ambulance, Haya was taken immediately out of the scene and not treated in the place, so the people waiting to hear any news were not her folks."

So who is her father? Are Rabbis clean shaven? Blow up the pic of the two people in front of yellow van, its sure looks like this guy, no beard and with glasses.

I would also want to know where is the Mother. Either way the emt holding the baby is not real, that is a given.

and there you have the same guy in front of the van with the women who Liplush said it was an error and those were not her parents. Her words

"It was mistake in the article, that was fixed in Rotter.Net.
Those were not Haya's parents near the ambulance, Haya was taken immediately out of the scene and not treated in the place, so the people waiting to hear any news were not her folks."

So who is her father? Are Rabbis clean shaven? Blow up the pic of the two people in front of yellow van, its sure looks like this guy, no beard and with glasses.

I would also want to know where is the Mother. Either way the emt holding the baby is not real, that is a given.

considering it was an orthodox funeral and so many men involved, it is likely women would have remained outside the gate and observed, and mourned, from there.
Men and women do not mix during religious events outside the home. If they attend synagogue it might be from a second floor and not the main room.

It is the same idea that keeps men from sitting next to a woman on a plane or bus and a screened area for women to pray at the Kotel.

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-25_19-9-19.png
    upload_2014-10-25_19-9-19.png
    338 KB · Views: 54
Alright, that answers the question about the "where is the Mother" strange as it is, but right those orthodox men couldn't touch a woman or be near one if they can't even to this day sit next to one on a plane. Just like the old days.

But who is the Father? The bearded Rabbi or this young clean shaven man who Liplush said the paper said he was not the Father and that was not the Mother in front of the ambulance?

Rabbi Shmuel Braun

Rabbi Shmuel Braun is a beloved teacher, mentor, lecturer. Rabbi Braun travels the globe to give workshops and classes on topics that encompass the entire spectrum of Jewish thought.
Rabbi Braun is especially known for his ability to take the loftiest concepts in Jewish mysticism and connect them to everyday life in a way that students from any background and level of knowledge can appreciate.

If you look at the pic of her parents in front of the amb. (yellow) the man has no beard and why is the infant not in the amb, or with the man doing CPR?

Try reading the report again, only this time read it properly. There were two men named the one with the beard being a volunteer medic, the second shown was the father of the child. STOP BEING AN ISLAMONAZI LTYING PROPAGANDIST.

Rabbi Shmuel Braun

Try reading the report again, only this time read it properly. There were two men named the one with the beard being a volunteer medic, the second shown was the father of the child. STOP BEING AN ISLAMONAZI LTYING PROPAGANDIST.

The volunteer medic was not the guy in this pic. Is the guy in the pic the father?

since Liplush said no cpr was done at the scene and those two standing in front of the yellow amb. was not the parents, we have a problem here,which I would love to have explained to me.

Last edited:
The difference is what happened. Why all the different stories. Does the baby in this mans arms look bloody on the head or the wrap, he is doing CPR? This is a different paper Israel Hayom
Paramedic: Wounded babies are something you can't get used to
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Avi Steinhartz, a veteran paramedic, has seen his share of bloodshed, but Wednesday's hit-and-run attack, which claimed the life of a 3-month-old baby, was especially hard • President Reuven Rivlin: No force can drive us from Jerusalem or Israel.
Yori Yalon

(Follow link below to see Pic)
A particular moment from Wednesday's hit-and-run terror attack in Jerusalem captured by a swift photographer has already been immortalized: the image of a man carrying seriously injured 3-month-old Chaya Zissel Braun. The man was Avi Steinhartz, a volunteer paramedic with United Hatzolah, who tried, unsuccessfully, to save her life.
"I was waiting at the stop light close to where the terror attack took place. I was on my way home from work," Steinhartz told Israel Hayom.
"The baby's parents came up to me, carrying her, and handed her to me. Right away I saw that she had a very serious head wound. Everyone was frightened, and I reported the other seriously wounded around me to the dispatchers.
"Even though her condition was critical, I did everything I could to save her and started resuscitation right there."
Steinhartz, a father of three who has been a paramedic for 25 years, has experience with attacks like this one. He has already witnessed difficult sights, including terrorist attacks that claimed multiple lives. But this time he found himself in an incomprehensible situation.
"The only thing you can't get used to is when babies are hurt, but this work forces you to separate yourself from your feelings," he said.
"I took her to the vehicle, and continued to [try to] resuscitate her. It was horrible. These are tough times for Jerusalem and Israel. We need to do everything possible to protect the
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20943

Every paper has a different story.

DOES NOT ALTER THE FACT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DEFEND AND SUPPORT ISLAMINAZI MURDER OF CHILDREN WHY?

The baby was not murdered, the baby? died from an accident, two different things here ok. What difference does it make, are you kidding, either the baby was run over or flew 10-20 meters as the grandfather said( 33-66 feet) either way the baby would be bloody.

I believe this happened, what I'm beginning to doubt if there even was an infant involved.

It was a deliberate attack using a vehicle, it was not an accident. SO STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE FACTS TO SUIT YOUR DEFENCE OF PALESTINIAN CHILD MURDER.

I have seen accidents were people have been crushed and there is very little blood, you need contusions for blood to be present. The baby would not have the instinct to stiffen herself, so would not have had any outward signs of injury. You really should do some research before making a complete ass of your self in future.

Forum List

Back