Is this the right forum to ask this question?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
It could be in a science forum. Or maybe it belongs in a medicine forum. Some might mistakenly assume it belongs in a humor forum. Or, joking aside, some might claim it belongs in the Badlands.

I settled on politics. I’m sure everyone including every mod will agree that it belongs in politics.

These COVID mutations may not be done. I’m wondering if maybe it is the basis for an eventual emergence of COVID-Z? And if so, wouldn’t it follow that the liberals will get COVID-Z first and worst?

They already are in dire need of brains, after all. They already stagger in unison. They are already seeking to infect everyone.

Besides: they will be looking for conservatives because they need food.
B72487C4-6A3A-4791-94D2-7EBD8421A01A.jpeg

Where the hell else would they look? To Brandon?

F480095B-3EAE-4DE2-99AF-3E6D2462C887.jpeg

It could be in a science forum. Or maybe it belongs in a medicine forum. Some might mistakenly assume it belongs in a humor forum. Or, joking aside, some might claim it belongs in the Badlands.

I settled on politics. I’m sure everyone including every mod will agree that it belongs in politics.

These COVID mutations may not be done. I’m wondering if maybe it is the basis for an eventual emergence of COVID-Z? And if so, wouldn’t it follow that the liberals will get COVID-Z first and worst?

They already are in dire need of brains, after all. They already stagger in unison. They are already seeking to infect everyone.

View attachment 575739

View attachment 575740
They are stupid and they lie and neither of those flaws is genetic.

Chances are the mutations are not done. FYI it's Covid-19 because it appeared in 2019. We will likely have a Pi variant and a Rho variant, but some of these variant might not make the news. I don't remember hearing anything about the Epsilon variant or the Iota variant.

I sometimes overunderestimate. I have also had the misfortune of underoveresrimating. Is the former a misunderestimation?
Here is the deal, so long as democrats are elected it will be Ok, but if the GOP takes over we will have to have more lock downs and isolation, etc.

Chances are the mutations are not done. FYI it's Covid-19 because it appeared in 2019. We will likely have a Pi variant and a Rho variant, but some of these variant might not make the news. I don't remember hearing anything about the Epsilon variant or the Iota variant.
Viruses mutate very fast and often, but not all the mutations produce a deadlier version. Some produce a
milder version.

View attachment 575739

View attachment 575740
Wow, idiot conservative posting stupid shit in the wrong forum.

WhAT A Surprise.

Also: If some of “them” realize that COVID-Z is coming, then their zeal to disarm the people makes a bit more sense.
Well sure, you can't have guns out there. Guns are dangerous.

Now how can we get clean needles to those overdosing by the hundreds everyday?

That's the question.

Wow, idiot conservative posting stupid shit in the wrong forum.

WhAT A Surprise.
Wow, Crapeater back again.

I’m fairly sure a mod will find it necessary to move this thread to a different forum. Alas. Of course, I did pretty much ask the question myself up front.

So, to recap: Crapeater says shit and nothing is new.

Wow, Crapeater back again.

I’m fairly sure a mod will find it necessary to move this thread to a different forum. Alas. Of course, I did pretty much ask the question myself up front.

So, to recap: Crapeater says shit and nothing is new.
You knew it was the wrong forum to start with. Whack-job conservatives don't think the rules apply to them. In many cases on this forum they are correct, sadly

View attachment 575739

View attachment 575740
I suggest https://www.conspiracyplanet.com/

25802777.gif

What gun nuts think will happen to their trailer park when the coloreds flood out of the cities.

Forum List

Back