Is this the best song ever written?

LOL. Its funny cause I play this live and people love it. To each his own!
This is a political forum and, therefore, a tough room to toot one's one musical horn. :)

hmmm....but out of the hat I can count on this forum, several people here, who know a lot about music and have great taste!;):)
gonna redo in my voice not dylans. I think thats part of the turnoff. I was proud of the lyrical content.

LOL. Its funny cause I play this live and people love it. To each his own!
This is a political forum and, therefore, a tough room to toot one's one musical horn. :)

hmmm....but out of the hat I can count on this forum, several people here, who know a lot about music and have great taste!;):)
I'm sure there are people with great taste in music here**. My point was that there's a difference between discussing music and pushing one's own musical wares in a vain attempt to up their Youtube count.

**So if I said "I'd love to bang Katy Perry like the drum solo in 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida'", does that count as having great taste in both women and music?
1Katy-Perry-1.jpg

In terms of rawness, uniqueness and emotion? Its like half folk half rap?

Sounds like Bob Dylan.

Dylan could not sing.
Dylan could sing, he was just a mediocre singer. However, he was living proof that a person could have a mediocre voice and still be a musical genius. Many great songs of the 60s and 70s had Dylan as their creator regardless if he sung them or not.

Forum List

Back