Is This Really Smoking Gun of obama's Kenyan Birth?

:rofl:

Whoopsy!!!

Politijab.com • View topic - Kenyan Birth Certificate: PWNED!

For those who would claim this is a forgery of the "kenyan" certificate, the page from which this image was grabbed was created at some point between Apr 05 and Jun 07.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

I guess we'll see what the COURTS say. Which one is a forgery? Are either a forgery? Looks to me like someone better investigate. Some pro obama website after this massive factcheck farce won't be the deciding entity this time. Now the courts will get involved.

In any case, if what I have posted is proven to be a forgery, then the people I've been following this with are going to lose a LOT of credibility in my eyes. You should check shit like that out before you go plastering it all over the web expecting your backers to believe it, only then to slap them in the face with the fact that it's a forgery. I'll be pissed. And as I've said ALL ALONG, if I'm wrong about this, then I'm wrong and I'll eat crow from now 'til kingdom come. But that day ain't here yet, and it won't be here until obama finally releases a REAL birth certificate.

:rofl:

Whoopsy!!!

Politijab.com • View topic - Kenyan Birth Certificate: PWNED!

For those who would claim this is a forgery of the "kenyan" certificate, the page from which this image was grabbed was created at some point between Apr 05 and Jun 07.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

I guess we'll see what the COURTS say. Which one is a forgery? Are either a forgery? Looks to me like someone better investigate. Some pro obama website after this massive factcheck farce won't be the deciding entity this time. Now the courts will get involved.

In any case, if what I have posted is proven to be a forgery, then the people I've been following this with are going to lose a LOT of credibility in my eyes. You should check shit like that out before you go plastering it all over the web expecting your backers to believe it, only then to slap them in the face with the fact that it's a forgery. I'll be pissed. And as I've said ALL ALONG, if I'm wrong about this, then I'm wrong and I'll eat crow from now 'til kingdom come. But that day ain't here yet, and it won't be here until obama finally releases a REAL birth certificate.
Well, I think Taitz overplayed her hand here (to put it mildly). I know you don't believe it, but there is overwhelming evidence that this document is a fake. Once that is proven beyond any doubt (which it already has, IMO) she's going to go down in flames. The only ones left who'll listen to her will be the truly insane.

I agree. Good luck getting this bullshit in front of a judge. You seem to think this issue changes any of the realities of your dismal legal hopes.

BTW, birther authentication expert/hero, Ron Polarik was just exposed as a fraud too.

If one of those people is/are Ed Hale, you should check out the backtracking he is doing now.

Well, I think Taitz overplayed her hand here (to put it mildly). I know you don't believe it, but there is overwhelming evidence that this document is a fake. Once that is proven beyond any doubt (which it already has, IMO) she's going to go down in flames. The only ones left who'll listen to her will be the truly insane.

N'ah, Orly is like a bad penny. She always turns up.

The only thing that is going to bring her down is if the CA bar lifts her license for destroying the career of several of her clients and her numerous instances of malpractice and ethics violations.

N'ah, Orly is like a bad penny. She always turns up.

The only thing that is going to bring her down is if the CA bar lifts her license for destroying the career of several of her clients and her numerous instances of malpractice and ethics violations.
Kinda OT...

I saw an interview of her with that major (cook?). I noticed he was wearing his uniform while speaking about his suit. Isn't that against some regulation... or does it not apply to reservists? (although I could swear my brother told me it did)

:eek:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh I pray Joseph Farah has done it again

Made a joke of himself and any journalistic integrity he might have had?

I AGREE! He's done it again!

Can someone tell me who traveled back in time and placed the two birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers the week Obama was born announcing his birth?
Yeah -- BIG conspiracy here, folks -- someone's meddling with time!

No, and neither can you. So is that supposed to prove something? You just shot yourself in the foot.

It was common knowledge that when a "certification of live birth" was issued by the state, newspapers would print a very brief announcement in the newspaper in recognition of this issuance. It proves nothing more than a "certification of live birth" was ISSUED, and NOTHING ELSE, because anyone born anywhere in the world could be issued a certification of live birth in 1961 in Hawaii.

And why, oh why Pale Rider, would two Hawaiian newspapers announce a "certification of live birth" for Obama the same week Obama was born if he was born in Kenya?

COME ON! You're not even logical anymore.

Pale Rider: Obama was Born in Kenya.

Two Hawaiian newspapers the same week Obama was born announce his birth.

Can someone tell me how many other Kenyan babies Hawaiian newspapers issued birth announcements for the same week they were born?

Now I can understand why they would issue announcements if a baby was born in Hawaii!

Kinda OT...

I saw an interview of her with that major (cook?). I noticed he was wearing his uniform while speaking about his suit. Isn't that against some regulation... or does it not apply to reservists? (although I could swear my brother told me it did)

It's absolutely against regulations. He was in a civil case and a federal court. Furthermore, he made statements of a political nature on camera in uniform, also against regulations. Finally, while he didn't have his headgear on, so if he was going to break the rules he could have at least worn the proper uniform.

That dumbfuck fucked up while fucking up.

It's a special talent.

But that day ain't here yet, and it won't be here until obama finally releases a REAL birth certificate.
Born identity - Kokua Line - Starbulletin.com

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form.

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.

Information about births is transferred electronically from hospitals to the department.

"The electronic record of the birth is what (the Health Department) now keeps on file in order to provide same-day certified copies at our help window for most requests," Okubo said.

Asked for more information about the short-form versus long-form birth documents, Okubo said the Health Department "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate."

"The birth certificate form has been modified over the years and decades to conform to national standards and models," she said.

Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

She added that the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the state's current certification of live birth "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."

Kinda OT...

It's absolutely against regulations. He was in a civil case and a federal court. Furthermore, he made statements of a political nature on camera in uniform, also against regulations. Finally, while he didn't have his headgear on, so if he was going to break the rules he could have at least worn the proper uniform.

It's a special talent.

Too funny.

I don't want to derail the thread, just talking about Oily reminded me I'd wanted to ask you about that. Last deflection, I promise! Do they ever actually prosecute people for that? Or is it more along the lines of simply being reprimanded?

Kinda OT...

It's a special talent.

Too funny.

I don't want to derail the thread, just talking about Oily reminded me I'd wanted to ask you about that. Last deflection, I promise! Do they ever actually prosecute people for that? Or is it more along the lines of simply being reprimanded?

Under the UCMJ, they certainly can prosecute Cook. IMO, he deserves to be prosecuted for making a false statement (requesting to be called up while knowing he was going to contest it) and a plethora of other things.

Cook has already been sanctioned, he lost his job as USSOCOM and it looks like he is going to lose his security clearance. I am not sure if he will be tried under the UCMJ or not. They try and show some deference for the fact that people served honorably for years before fucking up (unless the fuck up is really bad).

I suspect he'll be retired soon w/out adverse legal action (and NO birthers, not because that would give him standing to sue Obama. It would not.). Just my hunch.

Is This Really Smoking Gun of obama's Kenyan Birth?

Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa

Posted: August 02, 2009
11:55 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

3786668122_74bc5d7def_o.jpg

This document purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth for Barack Obama, allegedly born in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1961

The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham, the birth date as Aug. 4, 1961, and the hospital of birth as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

3786668332_3dc6bda69e_o.jpg

Document enlarged to show detail alleges Barack Obama was born at Coast General Hospital in Mombasa on Aug. 4, 1961

No doctor is listed. But the alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It was allegedly issued as a certified copy of the original in February 1964.

WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

3785859707_07db55464b_o.jpg

An enlarged view of the bottom of the document

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.

One of the issues Taitz must deal with will be the authentication of the document. Critics immediately jumped on the Feb. 17, 1964, date for the document, explaining that the "republic" of Kenya wasn't assembled until in December of that year.

Media Matters wrote, "Sorry, WorldNetDaily: Kenya wasn't a republic until Dec. 1964."

But Kenya's official independence was in 1963, and any number of labels could have been applied to government documents during that time period.

At Ameriborn Constitution News, the researcher noted that the independence process for the nation actually started taking as early as 1957, when there were the first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council.

"Kenya became an Independent Republic, December 12, 1963, which gives more [credibility] that this is a true document," the website stated.

The 1963 independence is corroborated by several other information sources, including the online African History.

Even the People Daily news agency cited, on Dec. 12, 2005, the "42nd independence anniversary" in Nairobi. "The country gained independence from Britain on Dec. 12, 1963," the report said.

An online copy of the Kenya Constitution, "adopted in 1963, amended in 1999," states: "CHAPTER I - THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA, Article 1, Kenya is a sovereign Republic. Article 1A, The Republic of Kenya shall be a multiparty democratic state…"

It was in November 1964 when the region voluntarily became a one-party state, according to an online source.

The region including Mombasa originally was dealt with as a separate independence movement, but it almost immediately became part of Kenya when the sultan of Zanzibar ceded the "coastal strip" to Kenya, according to sources.

Taitz told WND that the document came from an anonymous source who doesn't want his name known because "he's afraid for his life."

Taitz's motion, filed yesterday in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, requests the purported evidence of Obama's birth – both the alleged birth certificate and foreign records not yet obtained – be preserved from destruction, asks for permission to legally request documents from Kenya and seeks a subpoena for deposition from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds," Taitz told WND. "I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].

"I'm forcing the issue, where Obama will have to respond," she said.

"Before, they said, 'You don't have anything backing your claims,'" Taitz explained. "Now I have something. In fact, I have posted on the Internet more than Obama has. My birth certificate actually has signatures."

Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
The part at the bottom where it says Republic of Kenya gives it away, the Republic of Kenya was not formed until 1964, Kenyatta was not even released from prision until 1961 and they didn't gain their independence until 1963.
If they are going to make a fake birth certificate they should maybe take a history lesson on Kenya first.

poor PR.... duped again... so desperately wants Obama to NOT be a citizen that no matter how stupid something is, if it supports that lunacy, hewants to believe it.

poor baby.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-l...s-fall-for-fake-kenyan-birth-certificate.html

And btw, Mombasa wasn't part of Kenya when Obama was born.

Mombasa was part of the state of Zanzibar until 12 December 1963 when it was ceded to be incorporated into the newly independent state of Kenya.

Mombasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know... it must be a conspiracy...Mombasa changed it's nationality just to foil your fake birth certificate thingy... however did they know!?!?!?!?!

oh...and E.F.Lavender is a laundry detergent they use in East Africa. :cuckoo:

hahahahahaha! Great work Jillian! thanks for the info!

:eek:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh I pray Joseph Farah has done it again

Made a joke of himself and any journalistic integrity he might have had?

I AGREE! He's done it again!

Can someone tell me who traveled back in time and placed the two birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers the week Obama was born announcing his birth?
Yeah -- BIG conspiracy here, folks -- someone's meddling with time!

No, and neither can you. So is that supposed to prove something? You just shot yourself in the foot.

It was common knowledge that when a "certification of live birth" was issued by the state, newspapers would print a very brief announcement in the newspaper in recognition of this issuance. It proves nothing more than a "certification of live birth" was ISSUED, and NOTHING ELSE, because anyone born anywhere in the world could be issued a certification of live birth in 1961 in Hawaii.

You beat this issue over and over until it becomes a joke. Everything you people throw out, even your hypotheticals have been debunked.

What needs to be done is for obama to release this supposed real birth certificate in Hawaii that is said to exist. For what possible reason does he continue to hide it, along with ALL his other life information and records. Could it be something is contained therein that will prove he does not qualify as a "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN" of America?

We WILL find out, sooner or later.

the hawaii state dept of health is who sent the birth announcements to the newspaper.

pale, can you please supply the links as support, for your claim that the: ''...because anyone born anywhere in the world could be issued a certification of live birth in 1961 in Hawaii.''

i have search from here to heaven, and there is absolutely NOTHING that i could find to support this crazy, crazy, crazy notion that in 1961 the health dept issued CERTIFICATIONS of live births to ANYONE in 1961....

that, my dear, would have broken Federal Laws ruling Hawaii in 1961....hawaiian laws as well...

so, where in the WORLD do you get this from? are there links?

care

Last edited:
This has got to be the funniest conspiracy theory ever.

I think I'll start selling certified copies of Obama's birth certificate on ebay...I'll be rich in no time.

This has got to be the funniest conspiracy theory ever.

I think I'll start selling certified copies of Obama's birth certificate on ebay...I'll be rich in no time.

Wouldn't it be even funnier if obama actually released this supposed birth certificate the Hawaiian official has said to have held in her hand? Boy... that would be real funny wouldn't it?

Why don't you think obama will do that?

Probably because he's already released them.

allegedly born in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1961

There was no Mombasa, Kenya in 1961. I'm not sure which is worse, trying to defraud people, or being so damn stupid about it.

something i forgot to say yesterday is this hypocrite rascist Bush lover is a joke with his pathetic Obama obsession.He automatically dismisses videos that alex jones makes when jones talks about 9/11 being an inside job yet Alex Jones made a video called THE OBAMA DECEPTION and this hypocrite goes and makes a thread of it.Cant have it both ways that Jones is wrong about 9/11 but right about Obamas birth ceritificate.This guy obviously is in denial about 9/11 like so many others here but because of his rascism towards Obama,he'll gladly accept anything alex jones says about Obama not being for us.how pathetic.

Forum List

Back