Is This Really Smoking Gun of obama's Kenyan Birth?

The Keynan BC was a far better forgery than the Hawaiian COLB.

I just wish you Obama Hawaiian birthers would stop calling his granny a liar, because that's racist!

Orly Taitz responds to forgery charges - War Room - Salon.com

[Orly says] Bomford report was created to try to discredit my efforts

And the idea that the Bomfort document on which the forgery was based "was created to try to discredit my efforts" is pretty ridiculous -- Archive.org shows it linked to on the site from which it was taken as far back as 2007.

('05-'07, as I already posted Internet Archive Wayback Machine )

In another post to her blog, Taitz asked only, "If Kenyan BC that I provided would not be genuine, Hillary would not be rushing to Kenya, would she?"

Of course, Clinton's trip to Kenya was actually announced and briefed by the State Department before Taitz released the forgery.

Of course, when caught with their pants out, the birthers always resort to a conspiracy (lest they be held accountable for their own actions).

When this first came out they were all gloating. Ed Hale claimed he had it since September and sat on it for the right moment (I guess that wasn't before the election for some reason).

Then when this thing was an obvious forgery, they all started scrambling, passing the buck, and blaming each other.

It's comical. Their dumb-assed followers never think to call them on it, because they have tunnel vision. Removing Obama is the most important thing here.

The Keynan BC was a far better forgery than the Hawaiian COLB.

I just wish you Obama Hawaiian birthers would stop calling his granny a liar, because that's racist!

You are starting to become a broken record on this issue Frank.

Does someone need to walk across the room and smack you in the forehead so you stop skipping or something?

And now...

Hillary is in Kenya. Ostensibly, this is the first stop on a seven leg tour of Africa, but why Kenya first? Why not Liberia or Nigeria or Angola first?

I'm not saying anything is amiss, I'm just asking a question... :eusa_whistle:

Oh boy, this is fun!

And now...

Hillary is in Kenya. Ostensibly, this is the first stop on a seven leg tour of Africa, but why Kenya first? Why not Liberia or Nigeria or Angola first?

I'm not saying anything is amiss, I'm just asking a question... :eusa_whistle:

Have you noticed that "Hillary" and "Hawaii" have the same number of syllables, start with the same letter, and end with the same sound? Do we really need any more proof that she's in on the conspiracy? I mean, come on, it's so obvious.

Hawaii: Don't get me riled or I'll have to say for the THIRD time that Obama really was born here!!

And why, oh why Pale Rider, would two Hawaiian newspapers announce a "certification of live birth" for Obama the same week Obama was born if he was born in Kenya?

COME ON! You're not even logical anymore.

Pale Rider: Obama was Born in Kenya.

Two Hawaiian newspapers the same week Obama was born announce his birth.

Can someone tell me how many other Kenyan babies Hawaiian newspapers issued birth announcements for the same week they were born?

Come on, Pale Rider. ANSWER IT!

The only feasible way this could happen is if:

Someone from Kenya flew to Hawaii within one week to order a certificate of live birth and to send it in the both of Hawaii's newspapers. The only one who could have done this was Obama's father, because back in 1961 a woman who had just given birth could not really move all that much for a week, much less travel halfway across the world.

Obama was born August 4th and the Honolulu Advertiser published the announcement on August 10th, meaning they would have had to tell the HA on August 9th, 1961. Obama was born on a Friday and the paper published on Sunday, August 13th, 1961.

Now, I don't know about you, but it took me about 4 weeks with all of the modern technology we have to get a copy of my birth certificate. Does anyone really think that it took Obama's father one week to get a COLB and then send it to not one, but TWO Hawaii newspapers?

COME ON PALE RIDER!! I await your response!

obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.jpg

obamalarge.jpg

Oh by the way, in case anyone was wondering, 6085 kalanianaole hwy is in honolulu, which is in a US state called Hawaii.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6085+...3JkF&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14]YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya[/ame]

Peter Ogego Kenyan Ambassador agrees with Barack Grandmother, Barack was born in Kenya

Granny said he was born in Keyna and the Ambassador confirmed it, but you just keep waving the phony Hawaiian COLB around like it's supposed to really mean something

You're a loon in believing this idiocy, bro. Bottom line. :cuckoo:

Granny said he was born in Keyna and the Ambassador confirmed it, but you just keep waving the phony Hawaiian COLB around like it's supposed to really mean something

So the Granny AND the Ambassador to Kenya are lying?

Tell me, how did Obama, as an "American citizen" travel to Pock-ee-staan in 1981 as his campaign claimed when it was illegal for US Citizens to travel there?

Tell me, how did Obama, as an "American citizen" travel to Pock-ee-staan in 1981 as his campaign claimed when it was illegal for US Citizens to travel there?

Are you going to continue using that platitude to prove your case? That's pretty weak. Here, I'll reciprocate: "So The US Pres., his mom, his wife, and elected Hawaiin officials are lying?"

That's so weak.

I can't honestly believe anyone in their right mind believes this. It's so loony on so many levels.

First, the Pakistan thing I'll address: You're implying a conflict in your own conspiracy theory. The "lie" of his "Citizenship" either happened in Hawaiin Newspapers when he was born, or..........YEARS later, he forged those newspaper archives AFTER his trip to Pakistan, because had he done it BEFORE his trip to Pakistan, he wouldn't have been allowed to enter?

I mean, let's start there.

I'm not even sure I should address someone so mature as you, with your "Pock-ee-staan" bullshit. Rational adults don't have to disagree with each other by ridiculing such frivolous things; those are extra digs when you subliminally feel your points inferior.

Last edited:
Sorry Frank.

I just listened to those two nitwits attempt to confuse someone who speaks English as a second language.

The Ambassador clearly indicates that he knows the President's FATHER as "Barack Obama."

THAT'S whose birthplace is famous in Kenya.

Y'all are just engaged in the electronic equivalent of muttering to yourselves...

Do you have to be taught everything?
boy are our schools lacking....

Did you look at the PROOF of such a claim regarding pakistan??? Do you always take the word of idiots and believe it and pass along their lies without one second of thought or logic?

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/southasia/TA_Pakistan1981.pdf

TRAVEL was permitted to iran for usa citizens silly!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back