Is this Khashoggi Killing going to Turn out to be Trump's Benghazi, in a weird sort of way??

What did you know, and when did you know it, Mr President?

Did you know thru intelligence that Khashoggi was in Danger before he went to Turkey, Mr. President?

Why are you lying, with and for, a Saudi Prince, about his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
Most absolutely fucking moronic OP since Rdean
hillary Hath No Fury Like a Lying Skank Scorned

It's, like, totally impeachish. That's the Demmies' passion; it makes them feel they are in a safe space, you know what I'm saying?
One has to wonder what makes a person like you, call Hillary a lying skank,

While supporting the BIGGEST chronic LIAR in the whole world??

:dunno:

Ask yourself some time, why do you support a Chronic, perpetual, divisive, liar?

And IF you are religious, (if you are not, please ignore)

Where is your soul? With Lucifer and division, or with God?

Did you know thru intelligence that Khashoggi was in Danger before he went to Turkey, Mr. President?

Why are you lying, with and for, a Saudi Prince, about his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?

Hahaha
Good Lord, you must be watching CNN.
The left media is trying to portray this thing as the worst foreign incident in history... it is not. Not even close. It is barely a blip when compared to any number of foreign incidents that happened under Obama that, of course, the left media ignored.
At the same time, the left is all but ignoring the 10,000 people on their way to attempt to forcibly invade our nation. That is 1000 times a bigger deal that the Ksashoggi incident.

It's, like, totally impeachish. That's the Demmies' passion; it makes them feel they are in a safe space, you know what I'm saying?

Ask yourself some time, why do you support a Chronic, perpetual, divisive, liar?

maybe hitlery being a lying skank? I don't know, that's a bit too nice for me. she's a murderer and killer of american citizens in Benghazi.

What Americans died
Rightwingers could rile the troops for Romney.... .. :rolleyes:

Chickenhawks Wear Pedal Pushers

Muttophobe Mitt ferociously fought the Vietnamese Communists by bravely peddling the Book of Mormon in Paris.
And Trump spent it fuc*ing loose girls and worried about getting a Venereal Disease.... while faking bone spurs...

:rolleyes:

So who was the ''better'' person? Romney, or Trump?

What Americans died

Muttophobe Mitt ferociously fought the Vietnamese Communists by bravely peddling the Book of Mormon in Paris.
And Trump spent it fuc*ing loose girls and worried about getting a Venereal Disease.... while faking bone spurs...

who cares, trump is president and romney is not. Right now his power is greater than anything romney ever did. God I love Trump!!!

maybe hitlery being a lying skank? I don't know, that's a bit too nice for me. she's a murderer and killer of american citizens in Benghazi.
NOT according to the 9 Benghazi investigations! But keep lying, if it some how, makes you feel better....

:(

What Americans died

who cares, trump is president and romney is not. Right now his power is greater than anything romney ever did. God I love Trump!!!
What is it that you love about him?

That he'd lie, steal, or cheat...to raise himself, above all others...including God?

No. In Bhengazi you had an Ambassador who was denied protection by obama and hilary.....here, you have a foreign national, in Turkey, at the Saudi embassy being murdered by people from his own country....Trump has nothing to do with it by several points of removal......a Saudi National, in Turkey, in the Saudi embassy killed by Saudis......

No, this is not Trump's Bhengazi, not even close. Odds are Trump had no idea who this Muslim Brotherhood supporter was before he heard he was murdered.

No. In Bhengazi you had an Ambassador who was denied protection by obama and hilary.....here
Don't forget the Republican Congress who refused to fund the extra Security....

in hindsight, it was a mistake....

it was NOT murder.... as you all are claiming.

What about the 4 men killed in Nigeria....? was that Trump murdering them because he did not supply the proper security or anticipate an ambush?

BTW
Ambassador Stevens was warned not to go to Benghazi, and he was also given extra security to go with him, but he chose not to take it.

No. In Bhengazi you had an Ambassador who was denied protection by obama and hilary.....here

What about the 4 men killed in Nigeria....? was that Trump murdering them because he did not supply the proper security or anticipate an ambush?

BTW
Ambassador Stevens was warned not to go to Benghazi, and he was also given extra security to go with him, but he chose not to take it.

Wrong, it wasn't the Republicans involved in the Bhengazi slaughter in any way. The State Department had more than enough money hilary and obama just refused to provide enough security for the Ambassador.....

BTW

Wrong, it wasn't the Republicans involved in the Bhengazi slaughter in any way. The State Department had more than enough money hilary and obama just refused to provide enough security for the Ambassador.....
no they didn't have plenty of money...

NOT according to the 9 Benghazi investigations! But keep lying, if it some how, makes you feel better....

:(
you present that as if you had responsibility in Benghazi. Were you there?

You really aren't all that bright are you...

I don't think so. It's weird how Trump had to dissemble for days. All he had to say was "this was terrible. If the Saudis ordered it, we will make it clear this is unacceptable, and continued assault on the American press will require us alter our military alliance. "

The dems would cry and pound sand over not cutting military aid now. Without any suggestions as to how to contain Iran.

With Benghazi Obama had to send Susan Rice out to lie because it could have been an Oct Surprise to flip the election. And frankly is should have gotten Romney elected.

I don't think so. It's weird how Trump had to dissemble for days. All he had to say was "this was terrible. If the Saudis ordered it, we will make it clear this is unacceptable, and continued assault on the American press will require us alter our military alliance. "

The dems would cry and pound sand over not cutting military aid now. Without any suggestions as to how to contain Iran.

With Benghazi Obama had to send Susan Rice out to lie because it could have been an Oct Surprise to flip the election. And frankly is should have gotten Romney elected.

But within 2 weeks the whole world KNEW and was TOLD it was terrorism by an AlQaeda type group? (When the FBI got back from investigating)that was still 6 weeks from the election..... There was plenty of time for Romney to exploit it and win.... They didn't choose Romney because he did NOT appeal to the Tea Party conservatives, mainly....who supported Ron Paul in the primaries, and because he could not capture Democratic voters with his, "Women in binders" comment and a couple of other blunders, that the Democrats exploited.

I liked him and was fine with him as my governor when I lived in Massachusetts.

But within 2 weeks the whole world KNEW and was TOLD it was terrorism by an AlQaeda type group? (When the FBI got back from investigating)that was still 6 weeks from the election..... There was plenty of time for Romney to exploit it and win.... They didn't choose Romney because he did NOT appeal to the Tea Party conservatives, mainly....who supported Ron Paul in the primaries, and because he could not capture Democratic voters with his, "Women in binders" comment and a couple of other blunders, that the Democrats exploited.

I liked him and was fine with him as my governor when I lived in Massachusetts.
Well, Obama tried to distract from the attack being tied to 9-11 and neither spontaneous nor tied to muslims being pissed off about western media.

Trump's attempted distractions with 'rogue killers" and lack of Ridyah central planning ... just seemed stupid to me. But this supporters buy into stupid everytime.

Lookin more & more like this reporter was Muslim Brotherhood. That would explain the Left's over-the-top hysteria. US Left/Democrat leaders like Obama and Clinton are bigtime Muslim Brotherhood supporters. They tried to put them in power in Egypt and Libya.

The Egyptian People said hells no, and gave the Brotherhood the boot. But they have gained some power in Libya. It would also explain the Prince's motivation for killing him. He likely viewed him as a threat to national security.

BTW

Yes...they did.

BTW

From the famed Washington Post...

Barbara Boxer’s claim that GOP budgets hampered Benghazi security - The Washington Post

During hearings into the attack last fall and this month, State Department officials were specifically asked if a lack of financial resources played a role in the attack. The answer was no.

------

OCT. 10, 2012 HEARING:
QUESTION: It has been suggested that budget cuts were responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi. And I'd like to ask Ms. Lamb, you made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which led you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?

DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF STATE CHARLENE LAMB: No, sir.

QUESTION: So there's not a budget problem. It's not you all don't have the money to do this?

LAMB: Sir, it's a volatile situation. We will move assets to cover that.

MAY 8, 2013 HEARING:
QUESTION: Mr. Nordstrom, you were on that panel. Do you remember what she [Lamb] said?

REGIONAL SECURITY OFFICER ERIC NORDSTROM: Yes, she said that resources was not an issue. And I think I would also point to the ARB report, if I'm not mistaken, that they talked to our chief financial officer with D.S. [Diplomatic Security], who also said that resources were not an issue.

Forum List

Back