Is this fair?

“incitement to violence and for support of a terrorist organization.”
Still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign, I see.

Still sidestepping direct challenges to your unsupported claims, I see.
What unsupported claims?
The unsupported ones.

Ones like, “Since when has Israel ever given a rat's ass about any law?

Need a link?
Please.
Scroll back a page. Did you forget what you wrote just minutes ago?

Still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign, I see.

What unsupported claims?
The unsupported ones.

Need a link?
Please.
:confused-84:

What unsupported claims?
The unsupported ones.

Need a link?
Please.

Your typical sidestep.

In the video she also mentioned a law against posting on social media, wonder if she's actually talking about this one:

Palestinian Authority shows its ‘authoritarian’ face through Cyber Crimes Law

The above law being passed by the PA and Abbas, NOT Israel.

How cute, so 35 seconds of video are enough to tell the whole story?
So to be fair let's look further into the facts of the case:

1. Dareen is an Israeli citizen
On October 11, 2015 she was arrested by the Israeli police in a pre-dawn raid on her home. In November 2, 2015 she was indicted for incitement to violence and for support of a terrorist organization.

At the center of the indictment is a poem that she published in YouTube and Facebook titled "Qawem Ya Shaabi Qawemahum" (Resist my people, resist them). A full translation of the poem as made by a police officer is cited in the indictment document.
The rest of the indictment relates to 3 Facebook publication:
(1) Posting the picture of Israa Abed, a women from Nazareth, laid on the ground of the central bus station in Afula after she was shot by Israeli soldiers and guards.
(2) A profile picture with the Arabic writing "Ana Al-Shahid Al-Jay" (I am the next martyr),
(3) A post citing the call by Islamic Jihad for Intifada in the West Bank and calling for Intifada inside the green line for the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

So those 35 seconds of video are, as usual, an appeal to emotion - only.
She supported the Youth "intifada of knifes" aka stabbing passing Israeli citizens as a political struggle, and supported riots on the Temple Mount/Al-Aqsa mosque.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to be fair, just out of curiosity...
What would happen to a US citizen who openly supported murder of civillians, during a violent uprising taking place?

she was indicted for incitement to violence and for support of a terrorist organization.
Israel's standard stupid excuse.

Another one of Your famous legal opinions.

Incitment to violence is a "stupid excuse"?

In criminal law, incitement is the encouragement of another person to commit a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, some or all types of incitement may be illegal. Where illegal, it is known as an inchoate offense, where harm is intended but may or may not have actually occurred.

Incitement - Wikipedia

Since when has Israel ever given a rat's ass about any law?

You just contradicted Yourself. And don't even see it.

You claim Israel doesn't care for laws, yet You YOURSELF brought a case of an Israeli citizen who was arrested on grounds of an incitement to violence.
Similar laws exist in the US (along with incitement to riots) and other western countries.

Just can't have it both ways.

On October 11, 2015 she was arrested by the Israeli police in a pre-dawn raid on her home. In November 2, 2015 she was indicted for incitement to violence and for support of a terrorist organization.

At the center of the indictment is a poem that she published in YouTube and Facebook titled "Qawem Ya Shaabi Qawemahum" (Resist my people, resist them). A full translation of the poem as made by a police officer is cited in the indictment document.
(1) Posting the picture of Israa Abed, a women from Nazareth, laid on the ground of the central bus station in Afula after she was shot by Israeli soldiers and guards.
(2) A profile picture with the Arabic writing "Ana Al-Shahid Al-Jay" (I am the next martyr),
(3) A post citing the call by Islamic Jihad for Intifada in the West Bank and calling for Intifada inside the green line for the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

She supported the Youth "intifada of knifes" aka stabbing passing Israeli citizens as a political struggle, and supported riots on the Temple Mount/Al-Aqsa mosque.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would happen to a US citizen who openly supported murder of civillians, during a violent uprising taking place?

she was indicted for incitement to violence and for support of a terrorist organization.

In criminal law, incitement is the encouragement of another person to commit a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, some or all types of incitement may be illegal. Where illegal, it is known as an inchoate offense, where harm is intended but may or may not have actually occurred.

Incitement - Wikipedia

You claim Israel doesn't care for laws, yet You YOURSELF brought a case of an Israeli citizen who was arrested on grounds of an incitement to violence.
Similar laws exist in the US (along with incitement to riots) and other western countries.

I meant real laws not that Israeli repressive crap.

Incitement - Wikipedia

You mean you’re looking to sidestep and waffle around another of your unsupportable claims.

Incitement - Wikipedia

Emotional melodrama..
What would happen to a US citizen, if one incites others to violence, rioting and murder?

What unsupported claims?
The unsupported ones.

Need a link?
Please.
Translated for the readers from tinmore speak:

Twisting my pretzel.

Forum List

Back