Is This a Hate Crime?

Makes my blood boil!
I bet. Nothing better than hating on them dirty ******* huh Bush92?

I'd love to drop your lilly-white ass off in Oak Cliff or East Dallas, at 2:30 in the morning. Then I could film it and upload it to YouTube for the hilarity.

Not that I would ever do such a thing, but it's just an urge.
Fuck off pussy.
"Fuck" and "Pussy" would never apply to you in the same sentence little girl-boy.
Hmm "little girl-boy." I'm sure that's what you fall asleep dreaming about every night.
No, I dream about an America that is a nation of law and order again. I dream about November 21st, 1963 before Lyndon Baines Johnson fucked up a great nation.

Fuckin' savages. :mad:
Makes my blood boil!

I'd love to drop your lilly-white ass off in Oak Cliff or East Dallas, at 2:30 in the morning. Then I could film it and upload it to YouTube for the hilarity.

Did they commit a hate crime? Nope. Because are laws are biased and racist as per the Justice Department of the United States. If this were Whites attacking a Black then MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, and CNN would have a 24/7 clip marathon.

The liberal perception is because the perpetrator was black, it wasn't a hate crime. Which is also the reason liberals aren't concerned with the ungodly number of black-on-black murders being committed in Chicago and other cities. According to the liberal view, black-on-black murders only serves to maintain the status of blacks as "victims", therefore keeping the liberals in power. This is the new "Plantation". The faces have changed but it's still the Democrats who own it. Their step-and-fetchit race pimps like Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton are standing over the slaves with whips, urging them to embrace the poverty the Democrats have bequeathed upon them. May God help the ones who have the courage to break away from the Plantation, for they will be known as "Uncle Toms", "house ni**ers", or "sellouts".

Fuck off pussy.
"Fuck" and "Pussy" would never apply to you in the same sentence little girl-boy.
Hmm "little girl-boy." I'm sure that's what you fall asleep dreaming about every night.
No, I dream about an America that is a nation of law and order again. I dream about November 21st, 1963 before Lyndon Baines Johnson fucked up a great nation.
Before them ******* were allowed drink from your water fountains right? :mad:

Makes my blood boil!

Did they commit a hate crime? Nope. Because are laws are biased and racist as per the Justice Department of the United States. If this were Whites attacking a Black then MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, and CNN would have a 24/7 clip marathon.

The liberal perception is because the perpetrator was black, it wasn't a hate crime. Which is also the reason liberals aren't concerned with the ungodly number of black-on-black murders being committed in Chicago and other cities. According to the liberal view, black-on-black murders only serves to maintain the status of blacks as "victims", therefore keeping the liberals in power. This is the new "Plantation". The faces have changed but it's still the Democrats who own it. Their step-and-fetchit race pimps like Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton are standing over the slaves with whips, urging them to embrace the poverty the Democrats have bequeathed upon them. May God help the ones who have the courage to break away from the Plantation, for they will be known as "Uncle Toms", "house ni**ers", or "sellouts".
^ Why black people, despite sharing many of your beliefs, are wary about voting republican.

Fuck off pussy.
Sure were. Show me evidence where a Black person was denied water? This White person certainly cannot drink from a fountain in this gang thug park. (paid for by taxpayers $$$)

Fuck off pussy.

It was your party that did that not mine. And it was my party that set it right.

Makes my blood boil!

Note to self: Add a bunch of different African flags to the pile, when I burn the rainbow flag.
Go right ahead. Just make sure they are your own and you don't steal them from someone else. In fact, buy bunches to burn.
What about the attack on the White mom in the park? Care to comment on that?
Guess not. Liberals show true colors and run.

No one says there was.

And whether or not the attack constitutes a hate crime will be determined in accordance with the laws of that jurisdiction.

In general, the law considers a crime to be a hate crime when the primary motive for the crime is predicated on the race, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation of the person attacked. See Wisconsin v. Mitchell

Makes my blood boil!

Note to self: Add a bunch of different African flags to the pile, when I burn the rainbow flag.
Go right ahead. Just make sure they are your own and you don't steal them from someone else. In fact, buy bunches to burn.
Guess not. Liberals show true colors and run.
You're as ignorant as you are ridiculous.

Didn't say there was. But the question of the thread is whether or not this is a hate crime. That is very specific and can't be answered unless we know why the assault happened.

Makes my blood boil!

That is not a liberal perception, that is a bigoted perception. Just as the perception that it is a hate crime is a bigoted perception. This is because both perceptions are based solely upon the color of the people's skins rather than any information as to what was actually happening. So the people who automatically assumed it wasn't a hate crime and the people who automatically assumed it was are pretty much the same people, just approaching it from different sides.

Ok, the system is acting up, so is in response to Bush92:

You didn't even take the time to re
Makes my blood boil!

1) It wasn't in a park, it was at an elementary school.
2) The girl wasn't a mom. The kid was her cousin.
3) The children involved in this were 14.

But you would have known all of this if you had bothered to actually read the article rather than stop at the headline. All you cared about was the color of the skin. That incident may have been about race, but they're kids - what's your excuse?

Makes my blood boil!

But you would have known all of this if you had bothered to actually read the article rather than stop at the headline. All you cared about was the color of the skin. That incident may have been about race, but they're kids - what's your excuse?

Makes my blood boil!

What difference does it make? It was a racist attack. Happens everyday and these 14 year olds will be adults someday. No excuses. Nice try.

Makes my blood boil!

What difference does it make? It was a racist attack. Happens everyday and these 14 year olds will be adults someday. No excuses. Nice try.

You have no idea what it was. I doubt you even care. The kids are black and that is all that matters to you. Maybe those kids are racists and maybe not, but you sure as hell are.

Forum List

Back