Is This a Hate Crime?

Ok, the system is acting up, so is in response to Bush92:

You didn't even take the time to re
Note to self: Add a bunch of different African flags to the pile, when I burn the rainbow flag.
Go right ahead. Just make sure they are your own and you don't steal them from someone else. In fact, buy bunches to burn.
What about the attack on the White mom in the park? Care to comment on that?

1) It wasn't in a park, it was at an elementary school.
2) The girl wasn't a mom. The kid was her cousin.
3) The children involved in this were 14.

But you would have known all of this if you had bothered to actually read the article rather than stop at the headline. All you cared about was the color of the skin. That incident may have been about race, but they're kids - what's your excuse?
What difference does it make? It was a racist attack. Happens everyday and these 14 year olds will be adults someday. No excuses. Nice try.

You have no idea what it was. I doubt you even care. The kids are black and that is all that matters to you. Maybe those kids are racists and maybe not, but you sure as hell are.
No, that's all that matters to you. Did you even watch the video? Doubt it prick.

Ok, the system is acting up, so is in response to Bush92:

You didn't even take the time to re
Go right ahead. Just make sure they are your own and you don't steal them from someone else. In fact, buy bunches to burn.
What about the attack on the White mom in the park? Care to comment on that?

1) It wasn't in a park, it was at an elementary school.
2) The girl wasn't a mom. The kid was her cousin.
3) The children involved in this were 14.

But you would have known all of this if you had bothered to actually read the article rather than stop at the headline. All you cared about was the color of the skin. That incident may have been about race, but they're kids - what's your excuse?
What difference does it make? It was a racist attack. Happens everyday and these 14 year olds will be adults someday. No excuses. Nice try.

You have no idea what it was. I doubt you even care. The kids are black and that is all that matters to you. Maybe those kids are racists and maybe not, but you sure as hell are.
No, that's all that matters to you. Did you even watch the video? Doubt it prick.

Yeah, I watched it and, unlike you, I read the article. I didn't just watch a video and assume I knew what was happening because of the skin color of the children involved. Doubt what you like, that doesn't change what you are.

The two girls knew each other from school. It WAS racial, as there was a rift between the black and white students. The attacker DID target the victim based on race, but it is not a hate crime because it is no crime to be hatin on whitey....

[
Don't you have a confederate rag to be defending somewhere with your fellow REPUBLICANS?

Don't you have a cross to burn with your fellow DEMOCRATS?

Did you get your sheet and hood back from the cleaners?
The KKK is now firmly REPUBLICAN. If you don't have a confederate rag, I'm sure they'd give you one for free as they absolutely love it.

The KKK is now firmly REPUBLICAN.

Not at all - you're just lying because you're a pile of shit without a hint of integrity.

If you don't have a confederate rag, I'm sure they'd give you one for free as they absolutely love it.

If you don't have burning cross, I'm sure the Robert Byrd museum can hook you up with one.

Remind them that you're a democrat - racism is your heritage and the foundation of your life.

The KKK is now firmly REPUBLICAN.

Not at all - you're just lying because you're a pile of shit without a hint of integrity.

If you don't have a confederate rag, I'm sure they'd give you one for free as they absolutely love it.

If you don't have burning cross, I'm sure the Robert Byrd museum can hook you up with one.

Remind them that you're a democrat - racism is your heritage and the foundation of your life.
It is modern republicans that remember the confederacy fondly, it is modern republicans who defend the confederate rag, it is modern republicans who resent the civil rights movement, and it is modern republicans that are now the majority in the south where the KKK continues to operate and endorse the socially conservative issues that define the modern day republican party.

Forum List

Back