Is there no lie too small for GOP shill Limbaugh to tell???

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

I didn't make it up. Obamulate. O-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e.

No Search Results : Oxford Dictionaries Online

No exact results found for "obamulate" in the dictionary.
Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press
Copyright © 2011 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.

Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

LOL is that the unabridged version?

It is a word, Rush spelled it wrong.

Obambulate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

obambulate - Wiktionary

obambulate pronunciation: How to pronounce obambulate in English

Obsolete Word of the Day: obambulate

Let's Schmooze About The Words "Obambulate" And "Shpatzir"

Seriously, who the frig cares? I can't stand Rush, I do not understand why people seems to obsess over everything he says.

When I used to lecture, I would tell my audiences that the word "gullible" does not appear in the dictionary.

Last edited:
Edidrek, There are a lot of gullible idiots around in this world, but it takes a special kind of twisted mentality, seriously damaged by being an Obamarrhoidal idiot, not to realize that a fool like you could be led around by the schnozzle in such an obvious stunt as Limbaugh's.

Now I know you're confused by the word OBAMARRHOIDAL !!!

Let me help you it's O-B-A-M-A-R-R-H-O-I-D-A-L ........ OBAMARRHOIDAL.

It's in every DICKtionary in the Universe.....even in the Australian Aborigine one.

ESPECIALLY in their political DICKTIONARIES.

Go to the Australian Aborigines' version of Barnes & Noble, and there will ALWAYS be copies (2 or less) of their dicktionaries listing the word OBAMARRHOIDAL on the 2nd shelf to the left of the BOOMERANG COUNTER.

Please note: there are no such things as 3rd, 4th, 5th copies or shelves (and beyond) in Australian Aborigine Book Stores (and there are only TWO) because contrary to the 60-70 IQ Intelligence levels of the Negroes in the Sub Saharan Paradise of Africa, the Australian Aborigine don't have a number greater than TWO. After TWO, it's "MANY".

EdiDrek, I hope I have been of some help to an Obamarrhoidal idiot such as yourself.

BTW, be sure to google the word DREK, D-R-E-K..........after all, ya should know what your name and you mean.

Last edited:
Yanno.........Oxycotin kinda addles your brain.

No wonder Limp Idiot is so stupid.

You would know about brain addling. I guess taking it in the ass every day with a grease gun kinda gets to you. It doesn't hurt that you have no education and aren't too bright to begin with.
Anyone who get upset over anything Limbaugh says needs to get a life.

And some people are just too fucking stupid to realize Limbaugh is pulling their chain.

Demonstrating the absurd by being such...he's been doing it for a couple of decades, and these people still don't get it.

You expect the dittoheads to get it? Then they wouldn't BE dittoheads! Limbaugh knows his audience isn't that bright, so he can get away with sh*t like that.

Obviously not!
Hey.....ya' gotta give him credit for sticking with his bu$ine$$-plan!!!

"Rush said that he though most people are incredibly gullible, and he felt that the key to radio programming was to reach that crowd, and that it would be really, really easy. He thought he could get anyone to believe anything he said, and the more outrageous is was, the more they would believe it."

goering.jpg

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture1526-crying-1.gif
Obviously not!

March 24, 2011

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

And some people are just too fucking stupid to realize Limbaugh is pulling their chain.

Demonstrating the absurd by being such...he's been doing it for a couple of decades, and these people still don't get it.

You expect the dittoheads to get it? Then they wouldn't BE dittoheads! Limbaugh knows his audience isn't that bright, so he can get away with sh*t like that.

It appears to me that the Lib was the one to stupid to get it.
I guess you cant get to naunced around a lib.....it goes right over their heads.

So thus we see, that liberals/progressives/whatever you want to call them will continue to bash Rush even when they have been shown to be wrong or silly for doing so.

CaféAuLait;3460219 said:
Obviously not!

March 24, 2011

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

LOL is that the unabridged version?

It is a word, Rush spelled it wrong.

Obambulate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

obambulate - Wiktionary

obambulate pronunciation: How to pronounce obambulate in English

Obsolete Word of the Day: obambulate

Let's Schmooze About The Words "Obambulate" And "Shpatzir"

Seriously, who the frig cares? I can't stand Rush, I do not understand why people seems to obsess over everything he says.
While obambulate is a word that does mean to wander, it does NOT appear in the Oxford Dictionary, the source the pathological liar claims for the word. He obviously changed the spelling himself and then built a lie around it.

No exact results found for "obambulate" in the dictionary.

Did you mean ambulate?
Did you mean obnubilate?
Did you mean bomblet?
Oxford University Press

Demonstrating lying by being a liar...he's been doing it for a couple of decades, and these people still don't get it. How absurd!

Oct. 2008

Word of the Day:

obambulate

PRONUNCIATION:
(o-BAM-byuh-layt)

MEANING:
verb tr.: To walk about.

The "he was kidding" defense gets used everytime Limbaugh is wrong about something. They claim (at the same time no less) that Limbaugh is not to be taken seriously while saying he's right about everything.

Its an amazing feat of cognitive dissonance *sp*

Forum List

Back