Is There Anything That Makes You Feel Helpless or Give Up Hope?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Is there anything that makes you feel helpless, or give up hope?

What are they, and why do you think that way? 

When someone Types with a Space Between each Letter...

It's EVEN Worse than Randomly CAPitalizing Letters.

:)

peace...

I am at the Toyota repair shop getting my car fixed, it figures their computers are messed up too, I can’t even edit the title on here! :eek:

Being unable to get members at USMB to see sanity as an alternative, makes me feel helpless, but I carry on.

Being unable to get members at USMB to see sanity as an alternative, makes me feel helpless, but I carry on.

Getting trolls who view themselves as cutting edge rebels to realize they just look like hyperactive adolescents without supervision or guidance to everyone else.

Getting trolls who view themselves as cutting edge rebels to realize they just look like hyperactive adolescents without supervision or guidance to everyone else.

bullies with an inferiority complex larger than their swelled opinions of themselves.

Yes!

Helpless: locking my keys in the car

Hopeful: finding my triple AAA card

Sometimes I feel a bit helpless in wanting to give my almost 21-year old daughter advice, but just like I was at that age, she knows it all. I never give up hope though.

I think we all have something that makes us feel helpless from time to time. When we hit rock bottom is when we take back control of the situation and work through it to find solutions.