&#

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Work on my car.

I’m in a Toyota Dealership, waiting while my breaks get fixed. Now why didn’t I learn how to do something like that in school, I could have saved myself $289 bucks!

What are things you wished you knew how to do?

The title is screwed up, and the font looks weird.Does it look that way to you all too? :confused:

(this is the dealership’s computer I’m typing on.............)

My lifelong goal was to become a liberal. It was always so difficult for me because silly things like facts kept getting in the way. However, last year I learned of a medical procedure that would allow me to realize my dream. Sure enough, after the doctor performed a frontal lobotomy on me, I became an diehard Obama supporter.

my lifelong goal was to become a liberal. It was always so difficult for me because silly things like facts kept getting in the way. However, last year i learned of a medical procedure that would allow me to realize my dream. Sure enough, after the doctor performed a frontal lobotomy on me, i became an diehard obama supporter.

Maybe next time they can operate on you to fix your sense of humor! 

Fixing a car today depends on more than just knowledge, you have to have thousands of dollars in tools to do it.

my lifelong goal was to become a liberal. It was always so difficult for me because silly things like facts kept getting in the way. However, last year i learned of a medical procedure that would allow me to realize my dream. Sure enough, after the doctor performed a frontal lobotomy on me, i became an diehard obama supporter.

Shouldn't your fiancé be fixing your breaks? :tongue:

Work on my car.

I’m in a Toyota Dealership, waiting while my breaks get fixed. Now why didn’t I learn how to do something like that in school, I could have saved myself $289 bucks!

First mistake was going to the dealership to get your brakes fixed!!!

shouldn't your fiancé be fixing your breaks? :tongue:

See, that was funny! 

See, that was funny! 
Don't you love men!

See, that was funny! 
Don't you love men!

Eh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not at the moment!:evil:

The title is screwed up, and the font looks weird.Does it look that way to you all too? :confused:

Y e s , i t l o o k s w e i r d t o m e .

They don't have a computer, that's the problem. You are (or were) using a manual typewriter connected up to a television (black and white). Tell the tight bastards to get a real computer, things aren't that tough yet.

Work on my car.

I'm home now!

Yeah, the type looks like something from an Apple Computer circa 1988.

Diuretic was right! :rofl:

I wish I'd learned:

to be better at delayed gratification
to do math
to do science
to balance my checkbook monthly
to hold my temper
to fix things around the house, yes, including car
to love working out earlier
to avoid smoking, actually I did, I just ignored it
to sew, really sew

Work on my car.

Things I Wish I Would Have Leared

Forum List

Back