Do you know what smells good?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
The "Island Nectar" candle from Bath and Body Works.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Every time I find a scent I really like, they discontinue it. And substitute some obnoxious, flowery, overpowering odor. *sigh*

Every time I find a scent I really like, they discontinue it. And substitute some obnoxious, flowery, overpowering odor. *sigh*

You would love this. Go there, they are on sale!

(uh oh, I hope Gunny doesn't ban me for advertising! :eek: )

I know! I loved the scent of Yankee Candle's honeydew melon, even paid their high price for the candles, and then they discontinued it!!!!

You would love this. Go there, they are on sale!

(uh oh, I hope Gunny doesn't ban me for advertising! :eek: )

Great, now I HAVE to go check it out. This is the word of EZ. :razz:

Mini Echo picked out the Strawberry Candle, she told me tonight she never wants it to go out since it makes her room smell so good! (it is a teenagers room after all :lol:-so any help is great!)

Try that one too, but I like my scent better.

I know! I loved the scent of Yankee Candle's honeydew melon, even paid their high price for the candles, and then they discontinued it!!!!

Citrus & Sage from Yankee Candle. Mmmmmm ...

Love that one!

And there's a local candlemaker here that makes a great cucumber and honeydew and a very nice, light dogwood. They're a lot less expensive than Yankee too.

I think a bacon scent would be good :D

Seriously. The smell of the fresh air, is what they need to come up with. I really hate the scented candles. I like candles for light, but the scented ones gives me a headache, I do not know why. I use certain perfumes, that do not bother me at all :confused:

Seriously. The smell of the fresh air, is what they need to come up with. I really hate the scented candles. I like candles for light, but the scented ones gives me a headache, I do not know why. I use certain perfumes, that do not bother me at all :confused:

FreBreeze?

A lot of perfumes bother me, but there are some I can handle. Those obnoxious sweet flowery ones and musk tend to be the worst. Ugh!

A lot of perfumes bother me, but there are some I can handle. Those obnoxious sweet flowery ones and musk tend to be the worst. Ugh!

I agree. I use Happy and Beautiful. The yellow and golden and most green colored perfumes bother me.

I wish they had a candle that smelled like leather, new tires, and fresh cut grass.

I don't know about leather or new tires...but they do make a candle that is called "fresh cut grass". They sell them at both Target and Walmart during the summer months.

I agree. I use Happy and Beautiful. The yellow and golden and most green colored perfumes bother me.

I like Beautiful. Sunflowers is another one a lot of sensitive people can handle. I don't know a lot about the newer ones, I'm too chicken to try them and volunteer for an instant migraine. :lol:

Forum List

Back