Is there anything beneath Democrats these days?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It seems as though we have watched them spend time, energy, focus and taxpayer cash on nothing but illegals, men in dresses, criminals and a witch hunt of an American President. Now they’re leveraging federal criminals against the good men and women of the U.S. military. I find it mind-blowing that anyone stand-up is proud to call themself a Democrat these days.

It seems as though we have watched them spend time, energy, focus and taxpayer cash on nothing but illegals, men in dresses, criminals and a witch hunt of an American President. Now they’re leveraging federal criminals against the good men and women of the U.S. military. I find it mind-blowing that anyone stand-up is proud to call themself a Democrat these days.
/----/ The last decent Democrat. Hubert Horatio Humphrey Jr. (May 27, 1911 – January 13, 1978) was an American politician who served as the 38th Vice President of the United States from 1965 to 1969. Humphrey twice served in the United States Senate, representing Minnesota from 1949 to 1964 and 1971 to 1978.
1234.jpg

The Democratic party is leaderless and infested with people of low moral character, hence well the modern Democratic party.

/----/ The last decent Democrat. Hubert Horatio Humphrey Jr. (May 27, 1911 – January 13, 1978) was an American politician who served as the 38th Vice President of the United States from 1965 to 1969. Humphrey twice served in the United States Senate, representing Minnesota from 1949 to 1964 and 1971 to 1978.
View attachment 172182

Don't forget Zell Miller.

Is there anything beneath Democrats these days?

No. The Democratic Party and all connected to it (The Media) is the starting point of Low. Once you are a Democrat, you have no where else to go but up. If the Democratic Party were on a foreign continent, they would be considered a threat to the nation worse than Kim Jong-Un. The Democratic Party has more in common with Iran and ISIS than they do the American Way.

Monica Lewinsky is below a Democrat?

Gosh, if only those darned Republicans didn't like to spend and spend and spend. If only those goofy GOPers hadn't gone and spent more than they took from us. Then those rascally Democrats wouldn't have any leverage.

Those idiot Republicans have no one but themselves to blame for being at the mercy of some Democrats.

Gosh, if only those darned Republicans didn't like to spend and spend and spend. If only those goofy GOPers hadn't gone and spent more than they took from us. Then those rascally Democrats wouldn't have any leverage.

Those idiot Republicans have no one but themselves to blame for being at the mercy of some Democrats.

You have not a clue of who's spending what from who's budget. We established that in your ignorant blunder of a thread.
You talk to hear yourself talk...you've convinced yourself of your genius...I have you pegged.

You have not a clue of who's spending what from who's budget. We established that in your ignorant blunder of a thread.
You talk to hear yourself talk...you've convinced yourself of your genius...I have you pegged.
Translation: "Trump and the GOP can't help spending so much!"

:lol:

Trump's first year deficit, larger than any President in history except Obama:

2017_deficit.jpg

$666 billion of borrowing from our enemies wasn't enough. "TRUMP REQUESTED ADDITIONAL SPENDING."

Darn it. If'n only Trump wasn't such a big spender of our unborn descendants money! Then those pesky Democrats could be told to pack sand up their flabby asses.

"I need funding for more desserts, statins, and golfing for the next 30 days, dammit!"

WTF are you talking about?

Only a moron believes a DACA bill should be tied to a budget bill.

Personally I believe Mitch should do away with the filibuster altogether in the Senate and the GOP should tell the childish Democrats to go fuck themselves

Actually, only a moron would pass up the opportunity to exploit the GOP's massive overspending.

Actually, only a moron would pass up the opportunity to exploit the GOP's massive overspending.

That doesn't even make sense given that

A) Since when do Dems care about saving money
B) DACA has absolutely nothing to do with an objection to overspending anyway

You're most definitely an oxygen thief.

Monica Lewinsky is below a Democrat?
You beat me to it! LOL

EIGHT YEARS and the Republicans have been unable to write an Obamacare replacement.

THREE YEARS since taking over Congress, and the Republicans have been unable to balance the budget, and have actually INCREASED our deficits.

And the gullible pseudocons have STILL not caught on they have been massively hoaxed. :lol:

Forum List

Back