Is There Anyone Here Who Is Still In Denial Of The Russian Hoax?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
It is scary IMO. Unfortunately we lost many entertaining posters over the past year or so. But seriously, is there a retard here who is so out of touch with reality, so brainwashed by fake news, so stupid, they cannot accept reality?

It is scary IMO. Unfortunately we lost many entertaining posters over the past year or so. But seriously, is there a retard here who is so out of touch with reality, so brainwashed by fake news, so stupid, they cannot accept reality?
\
You answered your own question with this thread. Our certified nutjob retard is you.

So Camp, let's help you work through your TDS. First off do you have an education? For example did you graduate from your local hick town high school with passing grades? If so, did you take the SAT?

So Camp, let's help you work through your TDS. First off do you have an education? For example did you graduate from your local hick town high school with passing grades? If so, did you take the SAT?

You know I'm on your side, so I hope you don't mind if I add my own two cents.

Anyone why accepts the Steele fairy tale (dossier) as reliable is either uninformed, ignorant or intellectually dishonest. In a previous post I laid laid out the very specific and documented reasons why the dossier has absolute zero credibility Anyone who has read my article and still believes the dossier is truthful is a fool. You can read the article at post #13 at the following link:

Ruh Roh.....D.O.J. Find Christopher Steele

I am a 79-year old man with both an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate). The three test I have taken are the GRE, LSAT (Law School Aptitude Test) and the Bar exam. I cannot remember my grade on the GRE because the results didn't matter. I was automatically accepted into the Masters program because I had a perfect 4.0 GPA in my undergraduate studies. The only reason I was required to take the GRE was to preserve the statistical integrity of the test. I did fairly well on my LSAT and managed to pass the Bar on my first attempt.

I am not aware of any single thing contained in the Steele dossier that has been verified. A few posters have claimed the part of the Steele dossier which claimed Michael Cohen was in Prague was verified by Mueller. This is not true although countless stories appeared on the Internet claiming Mueller had information proving Cohen was in Prague and lied under oath about it.

Mueller's report did allude to the alleged Prague issue, but he gave no legitimacy to the many false claims. In face, he refuted each and every one of these phony allegations! Here is how the Washington Examiner put it:

“In the report released Thursday, Mueller definitively stated that 'Cohen had never traveled to Prague and was not concerned about those allegations, which he believed were provably false.” The allegations about Cohen traveling to Prague stemmed from Steele’s dossier, which Steele claimed was based on high-ranking Russian sources. Steele said Cohen went to Prague to meet with Putin-linked Russian operatives and hackers.'”

Mueller report compels McClatchy to put editor's note on Cohen-Prague stories

The above link also shows The Washington Examiner referenced an article which appeared in McClatchy News and which said the very same thing.

“McClatchy’s editor’s note, which was added to at least two of its Cohen-Prague stories, read: “EDITOR’S NOTE: Robert Mueller’s report to the attorney general states that Mr. Cohen was not in Prague. It is silent on whether the investigation received evidence that Mr. Cohen’s phone pinged in or near Prague, as McClatchy reported.”

This is interesting because McClatchy originally claimed that witnesses (unnamed of course) had provided information to Mueller showing that Cohen had been to Prague. Most of the false reports about Cohen's trip to Prague which appeared on the Internet were based upon McClatchy's original – and erroneous – statement.

The information cited by the Washington Examiner can be found on page 139 of the Mueller report available at the following link:

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

If Mueller had any incriminating evidence indicating Cohen lied under oath about alleged trips to Prague, he certainly would have prosecuted the man. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

CONCLUSION: Not one single thing in the dossier has been verified, including Cohen's trip to Prague. In fact, Cohen's alleged trip to Prague has been thoroughly debunked. Everything contained in the dossier is either unverified or completely false. Day by day, the lies are being exposed.

CHALLENGE: Any one of you idiots who think the dossier has the slightest degree of authenticity and wants to meet me on the bullring to discuss it, I'm your huckleberry. I'll even tell you what my first question will be: Quote the specific part of the dossier and tell me by whom and how it was authenticated. Any takers?

Edited to add: There is one more educational test I took: the GED. I dropped out of high school at the beginning of the tenth grade and got my GED while in the Marine Corps. It took me longer than most to get my MBA and JD. I was 45 when I got my JD.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back