Is There any Inexpensive Newsletter for Monthly Dividends?

I want rapid reinvestment in my portfolio.
/----/ Someone posted a link for monthly dividends last week. Maybe if you did a search you could find it. They may have a newsletter.

I believe that was me. I can find two updated annually lists but no newsletters. That is frustrating because there is huge turnover in the monthly dividends. For example, of my Beta>1 and either a minimum yield of 8% or 5 years of dividend growth something like 5-10% of those are monthly dividend stocks not listed by either of the sites I use. And 10-15% who made the annual lists are not monthly dividend stocks any more. This kind of crap is also frustrating.

/----/ Someone posted a link for monthly dividends last week. Maybe if you did a search you could find it. They may have a newsletter.

I believe that was me. I can find two updated annually lists but no newsletters. That is frustrating because there is huge turnover in the monthly dividends. For example, of my Beta>1 and either a minimum yield of 8% or 5 years of dividend growth something like 5-10% of those are monthly dividend stocks not listed by either of the sites I use. And 10-15% who made the annual lists are not monthly dividend stocks any more. This kind of crap is also frustrating.
/----/ My nephew found a oil shipper that paid 30% dividends a year. It lasted for about 16 months before it al crashed. Watch these carefully because interest rates are rising and could affect yields.

/----/ My nephew found a oil shipper that paid 30% dividends a year. It lasted for about 16 months before it al crashed. Watch these carefully because interest rates are rising and could affect yields.

Yes indeed, Ghost fleet contango is dangerous and thanks for the reminder.

I use the dividend challengers criteria for most of my purchases but I suspect I should use it exclusively and avoid contango.

Nice website but since Cell very politely pointed out that one of the two ways I screen could blow up in my face I have decided that I should stick to dividend contenders since I can do that for free and some of them will graduate to Challengers or even Champions that will also include all Aristocrats and Achievers as well and I can increase my number of monthly dividends and number of round lots in the monthly dividend contenders too.

THANK YOU ALL.

Only so far Cell. Thanks for helping me to get back on my portfolio minimum requirements

Beta less than one

increasing dividends over the past five years

minimum yield 8%

exceptions royalty trusts for obvious reasons and minimum yield of four per cent for monthly dividends because these sources help me to compound returns faster

and as of today I intend to do a regular review on what to dump and what to keep. I am going to sell three and buy four issues to do a little house cleaning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back