Buy and (mostly) Hold or a Trader?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Mike and I discussed this offline, we both want a refuge from the drama queens of politics. In the right corner are people who want to prevent the Ds from trading in Trump for Pence. In the left corner are the people who are busy proving D collusion with Russia while trying to prove R collusion with Russia. That said this is the last post on this thread that mentions internal US politics without being reported to the mods and it is possible that this one may be reported too.

Initial questions:

How disruptive will the EU be in spanking silicon valley in May?

Will the 10 year Treasury reach 4% by the end of this year.

Mike and I discussed this offline, we both want a refuge from the drama queens of politics. In the right corner are people who want to prevent the Ds from trading in Trump for Pence. In the left corner are the people who are busy proving D collusion with Russia while trying to prove R collusion with Russia. That said this is the last post on this thread that mentions internal US politics without being reported to the mods and it is possible that this one may be reported too.

Initial questions:

First question. No real effect.
Second question. yes but it will only hold for 2 quarters. As we shift to a tarriff based economy companies will need time to retool for the new American market.

Initial questions:

First question. No real effect.
Second question. yes but it will only hold for 2 quarters. As we shift to a tarriff based economy companies will need time to retool for the new American market.

No real primary effect in the US outside of CA and WA but the silicon valleys of India, Japan, China and Russia will be forced to play by the same rules and that could get real interesting.
As to the second question with greater use of LLCs and increased commuting from relatively low tax states like PA v. MD, NJ & NY I think it would lead to state defaults with civil and criminal investigations galore.

Forum List

Back