Is There a "Google Maps Street View" of Your House?

There is one of my house, it was taken approx. 3 years ago. I check from time to time to see if they have taken another one so that it shows the improvements I have made on my property since then. :D

I'd be curious in seeing your improvements as well.

What's the address?

;)

This is why I refuse to pen my chickens.
To be completely effective in keeping those tax costs down, get four cinder blocks, remove the wheels from one of your cars, put it on the cinder blocks, and then don't mow your lawn.

Oh, and have a male relative with a large beer belly sit shirtless, on a lawn chair in your front yard - with a Pabst cooler next to him, sucking down beers.

Your neighbors will thank you.

And put a couple of dead washing machines and fridges on the porch and lawn.

Raise rabbits out of the ground floor.

:razz::razz::razz:

There is one of my house, it was taken approx. 3 years ago. I check from time to time to see if they have taken another one so that it shows the improvements I have made on my property since then. :D

What's the address?

;)
Xo, enhancements are not always improvements.

(K. Nevermind. If anyone is still unsure whether I am a man or woman, ask yourself if a man would ever say that.)

What's the address?

;)

(K. Nevermind. If anyone is still unsure whether I am a man or woman, ask yourself if a man would ever say that.)

Are you implying that PixieStix contains foreign bodies or is trying to defy gravity?

What's the address?

;)

Are you implying that PixieStix contains foreign bodies or is trying to defy gravity?
Can I buy an alternate conjunction? If so, I'd like an 'and', please, Pat.

What's the address?

;)

12345, Nobody Rd.
Nowhereville, USA
678910 :eusa_angel:

FOUND IT!

shotgun-shack.jpg

Very nice!

Forum List

Back