Is the US of A a legitimate target?

Islamic terrorists don't like a zero body count.

isn't this then CDZ?
Yes. :confused:
what exactly is your point?
Exactly what I said. Indofred said he'd prefer attacks that don't kill anyone. I said Islamic terrorists like to kill people.

i don't think that's true. aquantances said that about me because i was in the service during the vietnam era. they said it about a lot of soldiers. i have only met one who liked to kill people, or so he said. he pretty much sucked at it.

if you do not understand the enemy, you will never be able to defeat him.

isn't this then CDZ?
what exactly is your point?
Exactly what I said. Indofred said he'd prefer attacks that don't kill anyone. I said Islamic terrorists like to kill people.

i don't think that's true. aquantances said that about me because i was in the service during the vietnam era. they said it about a lot of soldiers. i have only met one who liked to kill people, or so he said. he pretty much sucked at it.

TROP.jpg

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Islamic terrorists like to kill people.

TROP.jpg

i don't think hate sites really add to the conversation and probably aren't supposed to be in the CDZ anyway.

we get it,edit nazis hated jews, the KKK hates people of african descent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given I'm asking for opinions, anyone who wishes to reply.
I believe America has painted a target on its own back and it's just a bit of hard luck if someone fires at it.

fine muslim reasoning right there...

yes.... keep telling yourself its a religion of peace...and muslims dont want to kill everything not muslim.

America is the attacking force in at least two countries and the arms supplier to the attacking force in a third.
I believe that is justification for any group concerned to attack America.

Perhaps you could give reasons why I'm wrong. :)

I believe that is justification for any group concerned to attack America.

So how many dead Americans would make you happy?.... :clap2:

America supports and arms Israel.
Israel commits mass murder and is at war with at least one pretty much unarmed state that is totally unable to defend itself against attacks.

Given the US supplies most of Israeli's arms and financially supports that government, would future attacks against the US be legitimate?

Personally, I believe attacks on the states are acceptable but I would prefer there be be economic damage and disruption only, not deaths.

Opinion?

Will they start by killing you?

TROP.jpg

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

i don't think hate sites really add to the conversation and probably aren't supposed to be in the CDZ anyway.

we get it, you hate muslims. nazis hated jews, the KKK hates people of african descent.

So it's a hate site because it exposes the atrocities carried out by islamic fundamentalists/extremists, is it? The figures posted are fully supported by the dates of the atrocities and the numbers killed. Since when have facts been hate, except in your own mind?

Israel commits mass murder and is at war with at least one pretty much unarmed state that is totally unable to defend itself against attacks.

Given the US supplies most of Israeli's arms and financially supports that government, would future attacks against the US be legitimate?

Personally, I believe attacks on the states are acceptable but I would prefer there be be economic damage and disruption only, not deaths.

Opinion?

You are a self proclaimed extremist, of course you would consider the US a legitimate target. I question the legitimacy your way of thinking to begin with. What gives extremists the legitimate right to castigate, destroy or otherwise punish those who do not follow their precepts?

Since when have islamic extremists sought legitimate targets?

I don't believe I mentioned extremists, just freedom fighters attacking the US.

I assume you also refer to the Taliban as 'freedom fighters'. Explain to us why, then, they target young girls who seek an education.

The Taliban are a bunch of bloody idiots.
I have no problem with them shooting US troops as an invading force is open to attack but there is nothing else I agree with the Taliban on.

TROP.jpg

we get it, you hate muslims. nazis hated jews, the KKK hates people of african descent.

So it's a hate site because it exposes the atrocities carried out by islamic fundamentalists/extremists, is it? The figures posted are fully supported by the dates of the atrocities and the numbers killed. Since when have facts been hate, except in your own mind?

facts become hate when they are distorted, innacurate, and one sided. i have metmany muslims and they have been among the most gracious and accomodating people i have ever met.

you name me any ethnic or reilgious group...or whatever, and i could selectively choose facts and figures that make them look bad and say "this is their nature".

how about african americans. their prison population far outweighs their proportion in the general population they are also disproportionately present among the unemployed, have lower graduation rates from high school and college and a slew of other things where they lag behing white americans. now, i can attribute that to some character flaw, ignoring their many accomplishments and ignore the decades of overt thoroughly degrading racism after the reeing of the slaves, or the further less overt and more institutionalised racism that continues to this day (believe it) and present an accurate and non-hateful picture.

i can do that with native americans.

i can do that with irish americans.

i can do that with WASP americans.

i can do that with jewish americans.

you name it.

i could do it with anyone and anything...and i could make hate sites out of these groups that people with bigotry and/or naivete like daveman would post because they would believe it and people like you would defend if because they believe it.

it is a hate site. read the title. it really isn't that hard to figure out.

(p,s, i went back and edited all the sites out of my posts because i don't believe hate sites are allowed, even when coppied in quotes, in the CDZ.)

Last edited:

TROP.jpg

Telling the truth about radical Islam is not "hate.

And I don't hate Muslims. There is nothing I've ever posted anywhere that could justify your claim.

Opinion?

I think you need to both, check your premise and choose your allegiance. Thanks for the heads up though.

According to whom?

Given I'm asking for opinions, anyone who wishes to reply.
I believe America has painted a target on its own back and it's just a bit of hard luck if someone fires at it.

fine muslim reasoning right there...

yes.... keep telling yourself its a religion of peace...and muslims dont want to kill everything not muslim.

Just Who they cannot either convert or have dominion over. ;)

TROP.jpg

..... Sharia Hates what it can't convert and control. What is your point? You think We All Hate Muslims? Every Human is Created by God, and subject to His Will. That takes precedent over Brand Names. We are Each Human First, and accountable for Our actions in the same way. Be it beyond our understanding or not, We Each face consequence, to the exact Measure, both good and bad. We subscribe to separate Religious and Civil Authorities here. Laws, though influenced by Values and Ethics, based in Religious Roots, need to be supported by both reason, and the consent of the governed, at least in principle. Granted Totalitarians resent and try to circumvent that. :)

If you're a non-state actor you don't have the firepower on your side and you have limited capabilities. This defines your strategy and storming military-baracks in small terrorist-cells isn't a good strategy.
So you don't have a big range of targets and targeting civilians is effective.

If you're a regular Army it is called collateral-damage.
Neither the carpet-bombing of Dresden nor leveling down of Fallujah with Artillery were legitimate targets.

facts become hate when they are distorted, innacurate, and one sided. i have metmany muslims and they have been among the most gracious and accomodating people i have ever met.

you name me any ethnic or reilgious group...or whatever, and i could selectively choose facts and figures that make them look bad and say "this is their nature".

how about african americans. their prison population far outweighs their proportion in the general population they are also disproportionately present among the unemployed, have lower graduation rates from high school and college and a slew of other things where they lag behing white americans. now, i can attribute that to some character flaw, ignoring their many accomplishments and ignore the decades of overt thoroughly degrading racism after the reeing of the slaves, or the further less overt and more institutionalised racism that continues to this day (believe it) and present an accurate and non-hateful picture.

i can do that with native americans.

i can do that with irish americans.

i can do that with WASP americans.

i can do that with jewish americans.

you name it.

i could do it with anyone and anything...and i could make hate sites out of these groups that people with bigotry and/or naivete like daveman would post because they would believe it and people like you would defend if because they believe it.

it is a hate site. read the title. it really isn't that hard to figure out.

(p,s, i went back and edited all the sites out of my posts because i don't believe hate sites are allowed, even when coppied in quotes, in the CDZ.)

Read my post AGAIN! I was specific in mentioning islamic EXTREMISTS/ FUNDAMENTALISTS.

The definition of hate site is still yours, so good luck with getting reference to it banned.

If you're a non-state actor you don't have the firepower on your side and you have limited capabilities. This defines your strategy and storming military-baracks in small terrorist-cells isn't a good strategy.
So you don't have a big range of targets and targeting civilians is effective.

If you're a regular Army it is called collateral-damage.
Neither the carpet-bombing of Dresden nor leveling down of Fallujah with Artillery were legitimate targets.
The bolded is incorrect.

Opinion?

Given that any nation in practice of policies in conflict with the ideological motivation of another can be viewed as a strategic target when justified by radical thinking, then yes. Keep in mind, not only those who attempt it will be swiftly sorted out, but also the horse they rode in on and its stable. Remember Her deadly bite and Happy Thanksgiving.

Forum List

Back