Is the US of A a legitimate target?

I

Indofred

America supports and arms Israel.
Israel commits mass murder and is at war with at least one pretty much unarmed state that is totally unable to defend itself against attacks.

Given the US supplies most of Israeli's arms and financially supports that government, would future attacks against the US be legitimate?

Personally, I believe attacks on the states are acceptable but I would prefer there be be economic damage and disruption only, not deaths.

Opinion?

That would make sense since Iran is the bad guy for supporting Palestinian resistance to Israel's occupation.

According to whom?

Every nation is a "legitimate" target to their enemies.

Seriously the question really doesn't make much sense.

According to whom?

Given I'm asking for opinions, anyone who wishes to reply.
I believe America has painted a target on its own back and it's just a bit of hard luck if someone fires at it.

fine muslim reasoning right there...

yes.... keep telling yourself its a religion of peace...and muslims dont want to kill everything not muslim.

Last edited:

According to whom?

I believe America has painted a target on its own back and it's just a bit of hard luck if someone fires at it.

yes.... keep telling yourself its a religion of peace...and muslims dont want to kill everything not muslim.

America is the attacking force in at least two countries and the arms supplier to the attacking force in a third.
I believe that is justification for any group concerned to attack America.

Perhaps you could give reasons why I'm wrong. :)

America is the attacking force in at least two countries and the arms supplier to the attacking force in a third.
I believe that is justification for any group concerned to attack America.

Perhaps you could give reasons why I'm wrong. :)

muslim reasoning and logic?

The US would be a target even if it didn't support Israel. India doesn't support Israel, but it had the attack in Mumbai and Kashmir is a legitimate muslim target. Bali doesn't support Israel. The nightclub bombings in Germany weren't because of Israel. Likewise, terrorist activity in China and Russia don't concern Israel in the slightest.

Terrorists already think the US is a legitimate target. Muslims are just not a significant enough percentage of the population to do damage. They have a while to wait yet.

Israel commits mass murder and is at war with at least one pretty much unarmed state that is totally unable to defend itself against attacks.

Given the US supplies most of Israeli's arms and financially supports that government, would future attacks against the US be legitimate?

Personally, I believe attacks on the states are acceptable but I would prefer there be be economic damage and disruption only, not deaths.

Opinion?
Self defense is not murder.

This is a dishonest thread from the opening post.

The US is rich and powerful. They will always be a target for those who are envious. Despots and dictators require resources and money to remain in power. Israel and the US have both.

The legitimacy of any target is in the eye of the attacker.

Opinion?

The US is rich and powerful. They will always be a target for those who are envious. Despots and dictators require resources and money to remain in power. Israel and the US have both.

You post is timely. I was going to pose the question if I sell you a gun and I know you are going to shot someone with it am I liable? Then again if I sell you a gun and I know you are going to protect your home with it am I to blame if you shoot a burglar?

To the morally confused left there is no such thing as self defense. It's unnecessary. To the muslim sympathizer, the infidel deserves to die so the proper method of self defense is conversion to islam.

Opinion?

You post is timely. I was going to pose the question if I sell you a gun and I know you are going to shot someone with it am I liable? Then again if I sell you a gun and I know you are going to protect your home with it am I to blame if you shoot a burglar?
Intent and motivation are always key factors that must be accounted for when dealing with issues such as these. We sell weapons to Israel so that she may defend herself. Iran provides weapons to Hamas for the purpose of indiscriminate killing and promoting terror.

The defenders of Hamas and the Palestinian cause argue that Hamas and the Palestinians should be permitted to attack Israel without consequence. This is the equivelent of My neighbor coming to Me and getting his ass kicked when he attacks one of My family, and then going to the other neighbors and complaining that I am fighting back and that he should be allowed to just beat on Me without My fighting back. And then blaming My Tae su Muk Su instructor for teaching Me how to defend Myself.

The entire argument is ludicrous.

We all wish we could live in a world were everyone just got along and we had no need for weapons that kill people. We do not.

Israel has the right to exist. They have the right to defend themselves. What matters is that the world seems to look the other way when the Palestinians leadership intentionally gets their people killed, so that they can get more aid from the rest of the world.

Stop the rocket attacks on Israel, and the retaliation stops. It is not rocket surgery.

Opinion?
Islamic terrorists don't like a zero body count.

Opinion?

isn't this the CDZ? what exactly is your point?

Last edited:

Opinion?

isn't this then CDZ?
Yes. :confused:
what exactly is your point?
Exactly what I said. Indofred said he'd prefer attacks that don't kill anyone. I said Islamic terrorists like to kill people.

Forum List

Back