Is the U.S. President Mentally Incompetent?

I hope TDS keeps you awake nights, Schmidy.
The tormented Loser appears to be frantically tweeting away the wee hours, spewing his bile in all directions.

Thanks to the American electorate's finally being given the opportunity to make the vexation to the spirit abscond, Sleepy Joe is permitting the nation to again rest assured.
While the moon her watch is keeping
All through the night
While the weary world is sleeping
All through the night
O'er thy spirit gently stealing
Visions of delight revealing
Breathes a pure and holy feeling

All through the night
You think the election is over? Well, it ain't.

His egomaniacal delusions long sustained his capacity to deal with his distorted version of reality.
Ha ha ha...
The American People have issued the eviction notice. He must vacate the public housing they provided for him. He proved to be a very bad tenant.

View attachment 431050
"Aw, phooey!"
And Schmidlap's response to the accomplishment comparison's between Trump and Communist Agent Biden......"crickets."
As for voting him out, it was clear that fraud played a part in it, but the swamp is so deeply entrenched, that a truly good president wanting to continue making this nation great, will not only be not elected again, but Communist Marxism will rise to its inevitable brutality.

I would place Trumps impeccable record against any president of the modern era
Those who gaze in awe at the Loser's magnificent erection that he made Mexico pay for are incorrigibly smitten, no doubt, but American voters, when finally given the opportunity to officially register their estimation on November 3, did so.

Succinctly expressed, "Bye-bye!"

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 3.57.54 PM.png

His egomaniacal delusions long sustained his capacity to deal with his distorted version of reality.

Examples: The Loser has now retreated into a state where that tenuous connection appears to have been severed. He is clearly a very insecure person, far too fragile to ever admit defeat, and he was beaten by a man whom he failed to smear by contriving a fake scandal, and at whom he then struck out viciously, demeaning him to the point that, losing to him became an even greater affront than if he had shown respect and human decency toward him. If HE can beat me... Arrrrggghhhh!

"I am TRUMP! I tag big buildings around the world! How could senile, sleepy ol' Joe beat ME???

Snap!

He hides from a pandemic ravaging the land. He hides from a massive cyber-attack on the nation. He fixates on his tweety thing, feverishly lashing out, lashing out, lashing out.

... “His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991
Ahh, but the strawberries! That's... that's where I had them!
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...
geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist,

and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action!"

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Biden is 100 percent mentally incompetent and if he does not resign he will be the first President impeached by his own party

For the vast majority of patriotic Americans, including Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and judges across the land, including Trump employees right up the the Supreme Court, democracy prevailed on November 3.

For Trump's neo-nazi fanatics, the expression of the democratic will is upsetting, indeed:

And Schmidlap's response to the accomplishment comparison's between Trump and Communist Agent Biden......"crickets."
As for voting him out, it was clear that fraud played a part in it, but the swamp is so deeply entrenched, that a truly good president wanting to continue making this nation great, will not only be not elected again, but Communist Marxism will rise to its inevitable brutality.
Your hysterical pretenses aside, the American electorate has spoken, and fanatical attempts to trash democracy have been repulsed by Republican and Democratic public servants across the land, their frivolous challenges having been scoffed at, laughed at, and dismissed with distain by judges across America, all the way up to the Supreme Court and Trump appointees who refused to sully the reputation of the Court with the copious dropping of a Cult alienated by reality and the will of the People.

You can mewl at Americans that they elected a Kenyan-born, pedophile-pizza-munching pervert who is so morally depraved that he insists his celebrity licenses him to grab women by the pussy as he ruts with bimbos paid hush money by his "fixer" behind the backs of trophy wives, but your sniveling will not overcome the will of the People.

For the vast majority of patriotic Americans, including Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and judges across the land, including Trump employees right up the the Supreme Court, democracy prevailed on November 3.

For Trump's neo-nazi fanatics, the expression of the democratic will is upsetting, indeed:

They'll just have to get over it. After Inauguration Day, they'll just be noise in the background. There is a stain to clean.

Biden is 100 percent mentally incompetent and if he does not resign he will be the first President impeached by his own party
You can pleasure yourself with whatever fairy dust you choose to sprinkle on reality, of course.

Every president is subject to impeachment under the Constitution, but not by political parties.

Impeachment clause in the U.S. Constitution empowers the House of Representatives to remove the President, Vice-President or other civil officers of the U.S. from their office for committing offences like treason, bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors. However, the power to try all impeach is granted to the U.S. Senate. This clause is referred under USCS Const. Art. II, § 4. The provision is read as:
“The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors”.

You can pleasure yourself with whatever fairy dust you choose to sprinkle on reality, of course.

Every president is subject to impeachment under the Constitution, but not by political parties.

Impeachment clause in the U.S. Constitution empowers the House of Representatives to remove the President, Vice-President or other civil officers of the U.S. from their office for committing offences like treason, bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors. However, the power to try all impeach is granted to the U.S. Senate. This clause is referred under USCS Const. Art. II, § 4. The provision is read as:
“The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors”.
In other words you agree with me that Biden will either resign of be impeached by the democrats who will not support him

... In other words you agree with me that Biden will either resign of be impeached by the democrats who will not support him
Your "other words" are whatever you need them to be, obviously.

You are free to fantasize that President Biden will order jack-booted thugs to clear paths for him to strut to photo-ops as he brandishes a prop in the air if such a surreal evocation brings you a modicum of comfort.

It's not easy being an emotionally-wrought, dogmatic cult zealot whose dogma has been soundly rejected by rational Americans, but such are the perils of democratic self-governance.

... In other words you agree with me that Biden will either resign of be impeached by the democrats who will not support him

You are free to fantasize that President Biden will order jack-booted thugs to clear paths for him to strut to photo-ops as he brandishes a prop in the air if such a surreal evocation brings you a modicum of comfort.

It's not easy being an emotionally-wrought, dogmatic cult zealot whose dogma has been soundly rejected by rational Americans, but such are the perils of democratic self-governance.

You're delusional, Schmidlip. Have your friend ,Harvey, the invisible 6 foot rabbit take you home and tuck you in for beddy bye. That's a good boy.

Examples: The Loser has now retreated into a state where that tenuous connection appears to have been severed. He is clearly a very insecure person, far too fragile to ever admit defeat, and he was beaten by a man whom he failed to smear by contriving a fake scandal, and at whom he then struck out viciously, demeaning him to the point that, losing to him became an even greater affront than if he had shown respect and human decency toward him. If HE can beat me... Arrrrggghhhh!

"I am TRUMP! I tag big buildings around the world! How could senile, sleepy ol' Joe beat ME???

Snap!

He hides from a pandemic ravaging the land. He hides from a massive cyber-attack on the nation. He fixates on his tweety thing, feverishly lashing out, lashing out, lashing out.

... “His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with...

and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action!"

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

Yes, and he still did a better job than any other President.

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

He's clearly profoundly damaged, he's clearly not particularly intelligent, he clearly doesn't possess the various skills or temperament that are appropriate for the job.

The problem is, while we have clearly had presidents who were not fit for the job, there isn't a specific set of standards for the position. I'd be all for utilizing the 25th Amendment to remove him, and we know it has been considered, but it's too late now.

We have to ride this out. And, we have to learn something from this. The next dangerous individual could easily be more intelligent, more resourceful, more talented and more believable than Trump. And we now know that people will fall for it.

Be honest, are these more of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loonies who will advocate for unAmerican commie-lite shit from time to time?

Snap!

View attachment 430994
View attachment 430991

View attachment 430996

Duty calls.

He's clearly profoundly damaged, he's clearly not particularly intelligent, he clearly doesn't possess the various skills or temperament that are appropriate for the job.

The problem is, while we have clearly had presidents who were not fit for the job, there isn't a specific set of standards for the position. I'd be all for utilizing the 25th Amendment to remove him, and we know it has been considered, but it's too late now.

We have to ride this out. And, we have to learn something from this. The next dangerous individual could easily be more intelligent, more resourceful, more talented and more believable than Trump. And we now know that people will fall for it.

Be honest, are these more of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loonies who will advocate for unAmerican commie-lite shit from time to time?
Commie commie commie!

You're delusional, Schmidlip. Have your friend ,Harvey, the invisible 6 foot rabbit take you home and tuck you in for beddy bye. That's a good boy.
How do you know about Harvey

Your hysterical pretenses aside, the American electorate has spoken, and fanatical attempts to trash democracy have been repulsed by Republican and Democratic public servants across the land, their frivolous challenges having been scoffed at, laughed at, and dismissed with distain by judges across America, all the way up to the Supreme Court and Trump appointees who refused to sully the reputation of the Court with the copious dropping of a Cult alienated by reality and the will of the People.

You can mewl at Americans that they elected a Kenyan-born, pedophile-pizza-munching pervert who is so morally depraved that he insists his celebrity licenses him to grab women by the pussy as he ruts with bimbos paid hush money by his "fixer" behind the backs of trophy wives, but your sniveling will not overcome the will of the People.
Still waiting to hear how Trump is mentally-deficient when compared with Biden.........all I hear are crickets.

Chicom Biden is certainly not mentally competent. Everyone knows it. It's something the communist democrats will deal with later.

Forum List

Back