Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

• Total voters
The idiot who shot her was a far left wing loony who thought she wasn't liberal enough.

Didn't you get the memo? The left doesn't TALK about their psychopaths like that.

Anyone who votes yes is disqualified from any further debate with me. To truly think yes you would have to be nearly as crazy as the shooter and clearly lacking any ability to reason or think in a critical manner.

No, nothing further could be from the truth that the right is responsible in anyway shape or form.

Some were actually reviving the old bullshit about Palin and the crosshairs/targeting grand caca. Interesting they aren't flocking to this thread so far.

anyways what happened was just poor timing with this. You have the tea party rising up , and you have palin's poster with the targets. They are not responsible for the shooting, but the nad press because of it can be in my opinion, just bad timing.

The kid was just off his rocker.
as is true with most liberals. Off their rockers in the dirt in front of the porch wondering what happened.

No, nothing further could be from the truth that the right is responsible in anyway shape or form.

Not the guy who loved Beck and who did a little shooting? Remember that story?

No more than video games, TV, Islam, or Rap Music is responsible for the violence people try to lay on them. Ideas and rhetoric don't kill people, crazy loons with guns and bombs kill people.

anyways what happened was just poor timing with this. You have the tea party rising up , and you have palin's poster with the targets. They are not responsible for the shooting, but the nad press because of it can be in my opinion, just bad timing.

The kid was just off his rocker.
as is true with most liberals. Off their rockers in the dirt in front of the porch wondering what happened.

Fuck you..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYMirWNaGY"]What's the Worst That Could Happen? - YouTube[/ame]

meltdown much or is this all you got? Are we perturbed? No longer friends?

Last edited:
I do remember how gleefully the loonier left jumped onto the corpses of the dead to make their points. Long before they knew what the guy was about, they were jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers.

Poll Questions:

1. Why wasn't the poll "anonymous"?

2. Why wasn't there something like a "maybe" choice, such as "could/did the Tea Party rhetoric in Arizona encourage and/or influence Loughner's thinking and final decision?"

Poll Questions:

1. Why wasn't the poll "anonymous"?

2. Why wasn't there something like a "maybe" choice, such as "could/did the Tea Party rhetoric in Arizona encourage and/or influence Loughner's thinking and final decision?"

Why should the poll be anonymous?

Why should it offer a cop-out?

Loughner was insane. Gifford just had the bad luck of being at the place where he went off.

Forum List

Back