Is the Post Office Not Picking Up Republicans Political Contributions?

I don't drink, smoke, chew, do drugs, or anything else nefarious, Mr. Plasmabull.

But I must say, pettiness becomes you.

:lmao:

your posts say otherwise. Go throw a cat.
Link please. Can't find one, can you.

You're just mad because I called you on your pettiness, and you know it's very, very true.
link to what? evidence you smoke crack?

See the Op for one.

Not very difficult.

Or we could use the fact you think Obama is a muslim and you are a birther..

You're just mad because I called you on your pettiness, and you know it's very, very true.

See the Op for one.

Not very difficult.

Its not crack, its PRyan; the stuff is so noxious dogs won't smell it. Hallucinogenic mushrooms must grow under PRyan,* and combine; though I understand it is harder to wash off than cow dung. CONs here love to roll around in it.

*I have never gone near the stuff, too filthy for me to look at.

See the Op for one.

Not very difficult.

You can't prove it. And stop chewing on my leg. This is about a US Mailbox issue that is affecting whether my party gets a donation from me this year. And you look very silly chewing on my leg, because you already chewed it off two months ago and it isn't there. :tongue:

If true, most "normal" people would call the Post Office - instead of starting a conspiracy thread on a politics message board.

Too funny.

If this was a democrat who'd written in to Talking Points Memo about their donation to Obama not being picked up, you'd have had a thread going on the front page that read OMG ! Voter suppression by Post Office in fly over country.

:lol:

"You must spread some reputation around before giving to tinydancer again."

But tinydancer, we're "those people." :D

You most certainly are. See that thing right in front of you? Ever consider using it to send your money to Romney? You can also pay bills with it. Even order text books from Amazon. Really!! This is, after all, 2012.

I just wondered if anybody else has had the experience of putting a political contribution in the mailbox with the flag up and having a postal worker not picking it up?

I've put my contribution in the mail box 3 days in a row, keep going back and putting the flag up, and the postal picker upper is leaving it in the box.

I'm not understanding this.
That much is obvious.....

The_one_and_only_tinfoil_hat.jpg

I'm guessing that would be a flattering picture of becki.

I just wondered if anybody else has had the experience of putting a political contribution in the mailbox with the flag up and having a postal worker not picking it up?

I've put my contribution in the mail box 3 days in a row, keep going back and putting the flag up, and the postal picker upper is leaving it in the box.

does it have a Stamp on it?...........

She's a Ron Paul cult member. Stamps are tyranny.

..its a FEDERAL OFFENSE for them not to pick up. Most of those crybabies are union,depending on where you live.

It is not a Federal Offense if a Mailman doesn't pick it up... It is if someone other than a Mailman does.

Make it online.

Yes, just stick the letter in dvd tray, close it, and voila!!! it's gone to the GOP!

Maybe like us, the GOP doesn't care about your 2 cents.

Too funny.

If this was a democrat who'd written in to Talking Points Memo about their donation to Obama not being picked up, you'd have had a thread going on the front page that read OMG ! Voter suppression by Post Office in fly over country.

:lol:

"You must spread some reputation around before giving to tinydancer again."

But tinydancer, we're "those people." :D

You most certainly are. See that thing right in front of you? Ever consider using it to send your money to Romney? You can also pay bills with it. Even order text books from Amazon. Really!! This is, after all, 2012.
Look, I got a lot of good ideas from a lot of good people. Did you read Harry Dresden's post? He is a well informed man, but I got a lot of good ideas from others. Right now, I feel like Mr. Dresden and Tinydancer. Face off the mail lady in a nice way and ask if she knows the letter was in the box. That just makes good sense. Heck, I could just sit in the truck. It's air conditioned. The mailbox is over 1/10 mile from the door because I live in the country, and they built it away from a noisy road, although you can still hear shifts of drivers three times a day, it conducts racket like an amphitheater, so I must be downhill or something. I've been reading too...much...judicial...watch. Of course, I realize some people will use anything as a boot-scraper for their muddy shoes, but there are enough true blue USMB folks from different perspectives, they can cut through my fog, too, and come up with better reason that I was using earlier.

Plasmabull is a lot of fun to trade noise with. hahahaha especially when he washes his mouth out with soap first.

Thanks for your input, OldRocks, and affirming that I am merely one of "those people" who at least functions to make you feel superior. I use Amazon to check out their 1-cent book lists and collect old quilt books for a song. :)

Maybe like us, the GOP doesn't care about your 2 cents.
Gee, NYcarbineer. You really don't get it about how conservatives worship a penny-pincher, do ya. Just call me a practicing guardian angel of conservatism. :lmao:

does it have a Stamp on it?...........

She's a Ron Paul cult member. Stamps are tyranny.
It had free postage on it if mailed within the USA. That's me. :)

Friend of mine works for the Post Office, he does not belong to the Union. The Union is staunchly democratic. I would say after 3 days it is deliberate. The only solutions are to either confront the postal worker and wonder if any of your mail ever gets delivered again. Or knuckle under and send it yourself by online or by going to the post office.

Personally I would report her ass and then for a few months document all my mail to find out if she was "losing" it.

what a crock of shit......

You deny that the postal union is staunchly democrat? REALLY? Do you do so with a straight face or are you chuckling while you type the lie?

The Postal service has a great number of veterans. Interesting, don't you think?

Keep a lookout for black helicopters and find a sale on aluminum foil cuz, before this is over, you're gonna need it.

You might also call one of your rw heroes for help - You know, like Baby Huey Beck, lushbo or, call that lying pos James O'Keefe. He could hang out in your front yard, dressed up as an ivy and get actual film of the union-sympathizing mail carrier.

============
Seriously, THANK YOU so much for this hysterically funny thread. Three pages, so far, of Radical Liberal Conspiracies.

You nutter rw's are a hoot.

Forum List

Back